[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

mental illness thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: 2ptph91.jpg (329KB, 960x719px) Image search: [Google]
2ptph91.jpg
329KB, 960x719px
>aspergers
>add
>borderline sociopath
>can't make friends or get gf
>have to fake everything I do to get anywhere in life
>everything is a hassle and requires so much more efford because nothing comes natrually
>>
>>36868165
Nah, you're not a borderline sociopath. You just have aspergers. Most autistic people have very little feeling for their fellow man. Now if you were manipulative and narcissistic, then you might actually be a "sociopath".
>>
you're like a puppet and a overworked below average puppeteer all at once
>>
The worst feel is knowing that even if you try you're still not going to make it. I just can't see myself living a normie life ever and will always have some issue that effects everyday life. I can't even day "Hi" to a girl I like after 3 fucking years as I fear taking it to the next step.
>>
Faint on trains and busses. Get the feeling I'm not real. Get the feeling I'm asleep. Try drugs. Feeling get 10 times stronger. Burn hand on stove to prove I'm real. Still not sure.
>>
Depression, PTSD from child abuse, anxiety
>>
>>36868795
>I have PTSD from childhood abuse too
abused as a kid aswell but didn't seem to affect me too much later in life, not that I'm aware of at least
what's PTSD like?
>>
>>36868165
Wojak is always superior to Pretty princess nonsense
>>
>>36868979
Honestly the best thing you an do is just make yourself interact, the way I retrained myself was by running, I realized that the best way to run isn't to imagine imagine you're being chased by a wolf, but to imagine you're chasing the wolf, you have to let go and simply BE.

>>36869028
Have you sought professional help? I would strongly suggest looking into Buddhism, and Zen practices, learning to realize yourself and the world around you will help you to feel more focused and more "real" the reason you don't feel real is because you don't feel you have a place in the world. But you do.

>>36869056
Exactly the same here matey. Exactly the same, I'm sorry you have it too, no one understands the childhood abuse because it's beyond words, I hope you learn to live with it and find a way to make it make you a better person.
>>
>>36868795
>Mild Schizophrenia every now and then.

You either have it, or you don't have it. Quit acting like a tumblr user and self-diagnosing like that.
>>
>>36869089
The PTSD for me is random flashes of her face, sometimes in my mind sometimes on other people, can't be physical with a woman as the memory comes back to me straight away. I hear her laughing, though she never did, but remember her blank face, and it haunts me. She appears as she was, or sometimes like a zombie, or a skeleton. It can totally stop me in my tracks, I lose 1-15 minutes at a time sometimes, just sat there.But I'm In counseling and such though,
>>
Therapist told me I have high anxiety today
Diagnosed with Aspergers a while ago
I think I have cyclomania
>>
>>36868165
>Autism
>Constantly offending people without realizing it
>No idea how to interact with people genuinely
>Everyone thinks I'm creepy because of my body language
>People think I hate them because of the way I look even though I don't hate them at all
>Only people I feel comfortable around are close friends and some of my family
>>
>>36868165
Bipolar and sociopath

KIll self now plz
>>
>>36869257
>schiz means you take on different personalities of different people
Either you're trolling or forgot to add "mentally retarded" to your list of issues.
>>
>>36869257
I assume you understand that Schiz means you take on different personalities of different people right? Yeah that's what i have, I sometimes forget who I am ENTIRELY.

But that's not what schizophrenia is. If you're going to bullshit, at least make it look believable.
>>
>>36869304
Sure thing. Dickhead.
>>
>>36869269
Anon u only need those few people in life
>>
>>36869257
>Schiz means you take on different personalities of different people right
wat
>>
>>36869347
>>36869257

>deletes own post in shame after being BTFO

kek
>>
>>36869089
Insomnia, anxiety while awake due to slight or full on flashbacks of the traumatic event.
Social anxiety is always present.
Sex? It would be a good thing to actually enjoy it if you could.
It gets less worse if you keep doing it often...
Overall you feel like shit most of the time. Prolly even with friends.
You hate yourself and your sincere/honest wish is to commit suicide or be in a situation where you end up dead.
You'll be lonely as hell.
You'll lock up in your room and won't be able to come out of it because "it's dangerous".
Trying to sleep is almost imposible without heavy dosis of meds.
Eventually the effectiveness of meds wear down.
They won't know what to do with you. They'll desperate.
>>
>>36869392
Yeah that's what I'm realizing as life goes on. All this socializing bullshit is pretty pointless and I don't care what society thinks of me anymore.
>>
Might as well repost.

>inb4 pussy

I was molested once.

>be 16 years old
>moves 3 towns over
>still hang with buds in home town
>halfway home on public transportation
>decide to find an isolated area to smoke a j to make listening to my discman more enjoyable
>followed by some asian guy
>he asks me for directions as I light my j
>tells me he's from japan, which I thought was cool
>he asks if he can follow me back so he can be sure to get on the right train
>agreed, but need to finish my j first
>he starts complimenting my looks
>says I look big and strong
>he asks to feel my bicep
>agree because I'm stoned and shit
>he then feels me up from my chest to my abs
>reaffirms that I'm big and strong
>super creeped out at this point
>he says "now show me this" as he wips out his cock
>he says "you like trees? I have lots of trees"
>punch him in his nip face as hard as I can and run away

Haven't really told anyone about it. Hard to believe that was 12 years ago now.
>>
File: 1443772957408.jpg (76KB, 470x531px) Image search: [Google]
1443772957408.jpg
76KB, 470x531px
>tfw sociopath
>dont care
>work in sales aka a sociopath's dream job
>sell a shit ton because I know exactly how to play into people
>>
>binge eating disorder since 6 years old
>don't know what its like to be a normal weight

>psychopath
>have killed and tortured a lot of animals growing up

>most likely on the autism spectrum
>cant keep friends, trouble making eye contact with people
>>
>>36869581
>someone touched my torso on a train once
>molested
fucking really. I don't doubt that was disturbing to you, but to imply that it was traumatizing?

>"inb4 pussy"
>you are actually a pussy
>>
>>36869873
rule 5
b&

head back to b if you're gonna be a fag
>>
>>36869963
GOD ive never actually seen someone be such an annoying rulefag before.
>>
>>36869998
every board has it's own set rules that's what keeps the boards different. If you don't want rules go to /b/ simple as that. There you can talk about whatever the fuck you want without some "rulefag" calling you out
>>
>>36870034
Are you the same anon htat got molested-- I mean, got your chest touched--- by some asian fag?
>>
>borderline sociopath

You wish, autist.
>>
>Aspergers
>Depression
>Borderline Personality Disorder
>Symptoms of Depersonalisation

I don't feel real, don't feel like I'm connected with this world or anyone and feel like this world is the base layer while I'm another layer that's been pasted on top. I'm in the scene but not a part of the scene.
>>
Don't feel too bad about no friends most people are shit anyways.
>>
i recorded this while suffering from psychosis

https://youtu.be/OnCOBRn7Ktg
>>
>>36869581
Kinda hot, but lacking because nothing actually happened. Share more.
>>
>>36868165
I don't know what's wrong with me, but I really just don't want to be a person. I feel like I'm more suited to observe than participate in living.
>>
File: 20170502_225317.png (82KB, 212x266px) Image search: [Google]
20170502_225317.png
82KB, 212x266px
Tfw schizotypal

Think everyone hates me so isolate even though I like people a lot
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.