[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A 16 year old black girl is trying to fuck me, a 19 year old

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 1491303922791.jpg (44KB, 569x506px) Image search: [Google]
1491303922791.jpg
44KB, 569x506px
A 16 year old black girl is trying to fuck me, a 19 year old white guy.

Is she just fucking with me or is this legit? We've been talking on snapchat, she said we should hang out, I asked what we'd do, she said she's not innocent so think of something, I said "that pretty much sounds like you want to fuck then so okay", am I being lead on by some high school bullshit or am I gonna get laid finally?
>>
Compared to her 16 year old friends you probably look like chad desu
>>
>>36867721
Made sure you dont preg her.
>>
>wants to hang out

obviously wants to she how you her pepes
>>
she is bait and some fag will show up and call u a pedo for wanting to fuck a sexually mature girl
>>
>>36867721
Most likely legit
>>
>>36867721
Legal all the way over here in a non burger country so unless you are american then no.
Shes probably dating a highschool dude so dont cuck him or do and be a douche...
>>
>>36867721
That's a tricky situation. Maybe just hang out with her first and see if she's too risky. Maybe meet her parents?
When I was 19 I got with a 15 yer old but only because her parents knew what was going on and were fine with it because they really liked me. It was the best pussy I've ever had to this day but still wouldn't have been going to jail for.
>>
hang out with her a little more, dont make any significant moves and if nothing seems fishy just ram that underage ass
>>
>>36867721
Do it and get all the freshest pussy you can.
>>
File: IMG_0232.jpg (192KB, 1080x1252px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0232.jpg
192KB, 1080x1252px
>>36867721
She wants to fuck you. Don't take too long or she'll realize you're actually a beta. To younger girls, you're automatically Chad, but if you take too long they'll realize you're actually not. I learned this the hard way my senior year of high school. This freshman girl in my art class was so fucking hot, id been at her house before to fuck her sister the year before. she was in 8th grade at that time. She heard the stories about me and thought I was literally some sort of hyper Chad. The way she treated me was a real eye opener. Her eyes opened wide whenever she saw me, her entire demeanor changed, she was so warm towards me. Only other time a girl ever looked at me like that was my gf right after I fucked her brains out. If I started talking she instantly started listening to my every word, she remembered everything I ever said, even shit I didn't remember. If I said something she instantly took my side, if anyone said anything against me, she would instantly go against them. It was crazy. I never did anything because she was so much younger than me. Anyways, eventually she got more experienced and realized I'm actually a total beta. She went completely cold towards me, clearly resented me.

If you wanna fuck her, strike fast, anon.
>>
>>36867721
Definitely led on. Sex doesn't happen that easy with strangers.
>>
>>36868395
She's not under age.
>>
>>36868431
>sex doesn't happen that easy with strangers
Wanna know how I know you're a virgin?
>>
>>36868442
yeah sorry , in my country she is
>>
>>36868431
Lol uh ya it does, faggot.
The night I lost my virgintiy it was to a girl I'd only been talking to in Facebook for like two hours and wanted to meet up. Stop talking like you know anything.
>>
>>36868431
Yes it does. I talked to an underage co-worker for exactly 30 minutes before I took her home and fucked her
>>
>>36868431
I lost my virginity to a girl I talked to for all of 2 hours, 90 of those minutes was her giving me a lap dance and making out with me. She was talented as fuck
>>
>>36868431
It does though, what are you talking about? I ended up at a party once and within an hour I fucked a random 7/10 in the bathroom on the floor. What's your problem anon?
>>
>>36868431
there have been people where I didn't even know their names and fucked them. It's ez
>>
File: 1-done.gif (94KB, 224x226px) Image search: [Google]
1-done.gif
94KB, 224x226px
>>36867721
DON'T DO IT.
If she regrets it, you'll be labeled as a sex offender for THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.
It's not worth it, my man.
Also sounds like a roastie--stay the hell away from that.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170506-114717.jpg (438KB, 1077x1302px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170506-114717.jpg
438KB, 1077x1302px
>>36868315
Why do you go by CRANK. You seem to keep the same hours as me, as I've seen you every day since this past Saturday
>>
>>36867721
when you show up, her "uncle" or "aunt" will show up and threat you to go to the police unless you give them 500 bucks or something

it's a known scam.
>>
>>36868631
this

OP will either:

-become the father of a mixed race baby
-get a sex offender charge
-get beat up by her black ex jamal because SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND and youre just the side nigga
-get jailed for underage sex (unless your AoC is 16, in which case where the fuck are you in the US)
-all of the above
>>
>>36868793
a simple search will tell you the AoC in every state.

many states are 16 and 17.
>>
>>36868793
t, cuck burger
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.