[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you unironically do in this situation?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: millionaire.webm (2MB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
millionaire.webm
2MB, 720x720px
What would you unironically do in this situation?
>>
stab him in the neck
>>
Let him smash. Obviously. All women need a BBC in her life.
>>
Wonder why he slapped my waifu pillow, then congratulate him on his excellent taste. Then inquire if he'd like to imbibe a few 40s and watch her show together that afternoon.
>>
That's illegal in some countries. sure if I call the police the girl is gone but at least the Nigger doesn't get away with it.
>>
that would only happen in blacks neighborhoods though

there's literally nothing anyone can do, and the woman should acknowledge that

you can, in case of losing the girlfriend, work out and do the same to another couple in some years and the guy can potentially need to do the same and it repeats and repeats for all eternity
>>
File: 911.jpg (48KB, 400x535px) Image search: [Google]
911.jpg
48KB, 400x535px
I would recognize that we all have cultural differences and the mental limitations placed on black men don't give them much leeway in the rape/nonrape department.
>>
File: 1419044678522.png (543KB, 531x712px) Image search: [Google]
1419044678522.png
543KB, 531x712px
Why I ask he'd mind giving my hot little wife a dose of that BBC
>>
Gauge my GF's reaction. If she was even a little bit into it I'd try and set something up with him.
>>
>>36867461
I would ask why he fanned the air beside me.
>>
Pull my fake gun and threaten to shoot him
>>
File: 563.jpg (272KB, 549x412px) Image search: [Google]
563.jpg
272KB, 549x412px
most black dudes are gay, so I'd probably just leave him alone
>>
>>36867898
Just bc I would tap a trap doesn't mean I'm gay, anon. Baka.
>>
>>36867461
Become his boyfriend and inject female hormones on each other until we are two pretty anime lesbian girls.
>>
>>36867961
ah, the old "on the down low" you spooks love so much, fucking wannabe homos
>>
>>36867710
wow so original you win a le (you) from me good sir

Edit: thx for le gold :)
>>
well first of all, i wouldn't live where shirtless feral niggers roam around
>>
Tell him to fuck her while I watch
>>
>>36867461
Probably ask him what the fuck he was doing and kick the shit out of him
>>
My gf and I talked about this. She said it's her job to tell him to fuck off and grab me then walk away with me. I was pretty happy she said that.
>>
>>36867461
"Get your hands off of my cotton nigger!"
>shoot
>realize I am a sandnigger myself
>shoot self
>>
I would rape both of them.

Oh wait am I supposed to be the arab guy?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.