[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

we are full of nerve endings everything is painful there is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: 1493496530758.jpg (55KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1493496530758.jpg
55KB, 500x500px
we are full of nerve endings

everything is painful

there is even a nerve ending inside our teeth. Why the fuck would we need nerve endings there? Fuck who ever designed this.
>>
its to help you know when something is going wrong with body part X.

If you feel pain in body part X you need to take further action so it stops being painful and so that the pain doesn't spread.

>Why the fuck would we need nerve endings(inside our teeth)
So you know when you have a cavity which could progress to infection or gum disease if left untreated for long enough.
>>
>>36866205
So evolution predicted that we'd develop the technology to treat teeth cavities?

That's why it gave us pain receptors there? Because it had the foresight to realise that eventually we'd develop a society capable of fixing tooth problems?
>>
>>36866320
What if you didn't feel pain and stepped on a nail? You could get infections without knowing
>>
>>36866320
Nah, it's because you need to know if something is wrong even if you can't do anything about it. From an evolutionary standpoint at least.
>>
Brush your teeth at least twice a day you filthy fagot
>>
>>36866368
How does that make any sense? How would knowing about a problem but being unable to fix it save your life and keep you in the gene pool?

Our ancestors actually could treat cavities btw, they would've pulled the teeth out because they hurt like fuck.
>>
>>36866442
It makes sense because one day you might actually be able to do something about it. Can't do that if you don't know that there's a problem.

Evolution didn't predict that humans wee going to be able to treat cavities for example, but once humans had the capability to do so, the genes to feel toothaches had an advantage and spread.
>>
>>36866513
Evolution takes a pretty long time. If there's no pressure to have a certain trait, that trait won't become more common, even if it might come in handy someday. we have only been able to treat cavities for a small fraction of our history, so saying we evolved tooth nerves after that is pretty retarded. Plus, evolution only really works if the trait helps us mate more or makes us not die. Tooth nerves aren't a very significant advantage, even if they do help. I hope this is bait.
>>
>>36866113
You should have seen how many nerve endings where in your foreskin before they cut into it.
>>
>>36866442
The fact that we can feel pain in our teeth means that it is evolutionarily beneficial. There's literally no debate possible about this. If it's here then it has a purpose, even if you can't think of a reason why. It's how the process works.
>>
>>36866938
>If it's here then it has a purpose, even if you can't think of a reason why. It's how the process works.
Explain how it is evolutionarily beneficial that some males want to get fucked in the ass.
>>
>>36866977
Controls overpopulation.
>>
>>36866989
But that's not how evolution works. It doesn't support some 'greater good' and it doesn't have foresight. It just depends on what genes get passed on. Genes that make you a better mate or genes that make you not die. Not that anyone's actually found a gay gene, so arguing about evolution in that sense is stupid.

>>36866938

I'm not saying that nerves in our teeth aren't helpful, my point was more about people misunderstanding how evolution works, but it's more likely that they were always there and just weren't filtered out by pressures. They're useful, but I don't think they're useful enough to have been a mutation that flooded the gene pool and completely wiped out people without the nerves.
>>
>>36867200
>that's not how evolution works. It doesn't support some 'greater good' and it doesn't have foresight
I never said it did, nigger. People who bred too fast ate up all the food and starved to death or killed each other. The ones who had an outlet through buttfucking grew at a more manageable rate and survived. Similar shit with the teeth. The people who didn't have nerves in their teeth let their faces rot off and the ones who did knocked their teeth out before they could infect the rest of the skull.

It's not hard to come up with a hypothesis on how these features could have benefited our ancestors. Whether or not you think they're beneficial doesn't matter. If they weren't, we wouldn't have these features today.
>>
>>36867269
>gene that prevents genes from being passed on
>evolutionary beneficial
top kek get an education m9
>>
>>36867403
Does fucking a man's ass make you incapable of fucking a pussy too? Does getting fucked in the ass make you incapable of doing the fucking? It doesn't prevent genes from being passed on, merely slows down the process. Quicker isn't always better.
>>
>>36866113
Its so we dont hurt ourselves anon, if we didnt have pain receptors our species would be dead
>>
>>36866320

ancient humans didn't get cavities or rotten teeth because they didn't have access to the shittons of sugar that we shovel into our mouths daily
>>
>>36867424
Yes and yes you huge faggot. No gay men fuck women
>>
>>36867665
Homosexual exclusivity is actually a pretty new concept. Usually if you're a fag, it's just because you're horny enough to have sex with anything. These days they take this shit on as the basis of their personality and need to protect their image not only for others, but for their own mental image of themselves.
>>
>>36867705
>this is what gays actuallly believe
>>
>>36868206
No gays believe
>le this is who i am XD, i have to be gay all the time or else i'm not really me
>>
>>36866977
Those males are mentally ill, the vast majority of humans don't want to get fucked in the ass and those that do are only like that because they were touched by their uncle/can't get laid by a woman
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.