[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats it like to have a cute and nerdy GF?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

Whats it like to have a cute and nerdy GF?
>>
Similar, I would think, to dipping your toes into Yamdrok Yumtso, a sacred lake in Tibet.
>>
>>36865159
Like bags of sand
Somewhat not original
>>
>>36865159
Ok at first, depressing towards the end where she takes all the self-esteem you helped her build up and chheats on you. Now I'm just stuck in limbo.
>>
>>36865159
Never go for the nerds. They make bad gfs and are only good for practice.
>>
File: 1460600895058.png (533KB, 520x1232px) Image search: [Google]
1460600895058.png
533KB, 520x1232px
>>36865159

My girlfriend shoots my modified nerf guns with me, holds my ammo belt like we're a ww1 lmg team.

We play some coop games together, and she enjoys watching me the more hardcore games like playerunknown.

She also fully endorses my bugout larping.
>>
Surprisingly stressful.
>>
It's pretty amazing.
I'm what you'd call the "Seth Rogan" in the relationship, but my gf is absolutely hot. I mean, too hot for me.
She looks like Eva Mendez was mixed with Asian. She likes everything I like, she enjoys playing video games all night, we literally do everything together. And to top it all off, probably has the best pussy on planet Earth and she fucks like she's being paid thousands of dollars. Amazing ass and perky tits. She likes it rough and loves being dominated. She's also a risk taker, one night it was raining too hard to get out the car to go inside, so she decided to jack me off until the rain stopped. Been together for a few of years, getting married soon.
Fucking. Jackpot
>>
File: macncheese.jpg (45KB, 564x423px) Image search: [Google]
macncheese.jpg
45KB, 564x423px
>>36865159
Anecdote time
>Friends set me up on a blind date, lied about when soI can't not be there
>She's a triple major in college - Biology/Computer Science/Japanese. Short hair, baggy clothes, not classically pretty, but pretty. Wide mouth, big nose, but brilliant blue eyes.
>We all 4 (her, me, the mutual friends) go out to Mexican - she's never had mexican food before. Ever. Or sushi. She isn't a weeabo, she is learning Japanese to work at a specific lab in Japan where they are doing computer modelling of biophysics issues.
>Turns out she works in the computer lab on Friday and Saturday nights to avoid going out
>She is a huge Star Wars nerd so I invite her over the next night to play the Star Wars roleplaying game with me. Our friends, too
>We all had a great time
>Pretty soon she and I are seeing each other every Tuesday and Thursday night
>Turns out she is hiding D cups under those sweatshirts
>She is waiting for marriage for anything other than fondling her tits through her bra a little
>About a year after we met the couple that introduced us they got married - I was a groomsman and she was a bridesmaid. At the reception I proposed and she accepted
>She wanted a small wedding, no money spent. Her parents started talking about 'only 900 guests' so she asked to elope. We did.
>She was a virgin on our wedding night.
>She has a job doing bookkeeping for 3 small businesses; she works about 3-4 hours a day from home and makes $3k/month. I work in sales engineering, make about $8k/month, work from home 3 days a week, fly to customers the rest.
>We play RPGs with a few friends once or twice a month, watch TV, and live quietly.
>She won't talk on the phone to anyone but me, her mother, and her best friend. Uses Amazon and such for 90% of all shopping, has a CSA that delivers fresh produce, etc. because she hates going to the store - there are people there.
>We vacation in a mountain cabin where you can't see or hear anyone else so she can relax.
more
>>
File: village.jpg (326KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
village.jpg
326KB, 1600x900px
>>36867113
>She dresses better, now, because she knows I like it. She grew her hair out to her waist for the same reason.
>She hates anal ("it hurts") so we only tried it twice. She won't talk dirty to me or wear costumes because it makes her too self-conscious. But she is great at everything else, very enthusiastic.
>She couldn't cook when we met but she watched ALL the cooking classes shows and is a really good cook, now. She bakes all our bread, pasta, etc. herself from scratch, makes her own soup stock, makes pickles, sauerkraut, kefir, jam, etc. and cans all of our vegetables and fruits.
>She knits and crochets stuff for us and some relatives and sews her own clothing, now, too.
>We're trying to have kids, now
>>
>>36866300
Never go for the nerds. They make bad bfs and are only good for practice.
>>
>>36867278
Nope, matey, it's the other way around for girls. Girls should try to practice with the outgoing guys, but then settle for a nerd.
>>
>>36867113
>>36867205
Sounds close to me
I dated 'hawt' girls a lot.
Good looking, but either ignorant, dumb, or dumb and ignorant. The few that we gorgeous and smart were arrogant to the point of being inhuman.
But a nerd girl that is cute?
She tends to know what is what. The things that make her a nerd can make her a great wife
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.