[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does everyone want to live in white countries?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

File: 1492675429993.jpg (74KB, 865x528px) Image search: [Google]
1492675429993.jpg
74KB, 865x528px
Why does everyone want to live in white countries?
>>
>>36864806
I'm not white but I'm American by birth, several million people are like me.
>>
Why does a cat seek shelter from rain?
>>
File: 1305766570207.jpg (79KB, 636x397px) Image search: [Google]
1305766570207.jpg
79KB, 636x397px
>>36864806
>South America

tippy top kek
>>
>>36864806
because it's where most opportunities for a better life lie
>>
>>36864806
i can't wait until white normies die. Mixed children are the future.
>>
The gibs me dats of the welfare systems.
>>
>>36864830
Whites created American.
Your ancestors created nothing.
Go back to africa and create your own country.
>>
Why did whites want to live in black countries in the preceding few hundred years?
>>
>>36864883
To conquer them.
>>
>>36864857

/end thread

Note that none of these animals are beelining for poorer East European countries that expect you to actually work.
>>
>>36864857
>>36864848
>>36864839
>white people suck up 95% of the earth's resources

well, yea, if you steal all the candy bars, people are gonna wait to join your crime family.
>>
>>36864889
ExactIy

People like destroying different people
>>
Take away the white people from a white country and fill it with people from the third world and you get a third world country.
>>
>>36864900
Resources are not in high demand today. In a few decades the rest of the world will be up to the same living standard. In theory atleast, I have my doubts whether or not sub-saharan africans can maintain such a system on their own.
>>
>>36864900
>resources can only be stolen and not earned

what resources did europeans steal from america, africa and asia before they even touched these countries when they were already having advanced civilizations in europe while natives in america and africa were struggling finding water to drink?
>>
White people are just getting conquered, what's wrong with that? It happened to them in the past, taste karma biotch :)

Keep whining on a loser board on a loser website while we fuck your daughters :)
>>
>>36864806
NZ's one is fucked, there's like no darkies in the South Island.
>>
>>36864872
Most white people in America today were born from post-Civil War families. My ancestors were here from the start and literally helped build America. You go back to Europe first, dumb ofay.
>>
>>36864911
>Take away the jewish bankers from a white country and you get a third world country. the goys will be punished.

Fixed. my 4chan plugin automatically corrects stuff so I thought you may want to know.
>>
>>36864936
Natives in America weren't struggling at all though. Their lifestyle was very different but they were not failing.
>>
the cold climates are so nice
>>
>>36864970
natives in america were killing each other by the hundreds for no reason, piles of skulls everywhere
>>
>>36864944
we are being told to stand down,i want to kill the invaders

and we will once the threat level increases
>>
>>36864980
That happens literally everywhere humans are
>>
>>36864872
What has your family created, anon?
>>
>>36864980
how do you know what the reasons were?
most of the faggots died because they couldn't stand up to the white man's small pox
>>
File: 1477252357253.jpg (50KB, 472x445px) Image search: [Google]
1477252357253.jpg
50KB, 472x445px
>>36864980
>natives in america were killing each other by the hundreds for no reason, piles of skulls everywhere

and so were Europeans, you literally had the two most devastating wars that killed the most people in the history of the world
>>
>>36865001
A failure of a son
>>
>>36864964
Your ancestors were slaves. Your people don't have the physical characteristics and abilities required to live in a white society. This is generally speaking, of course, maybe you're a very smart 140 IQ black individual but even then regress to the mean will make sure your children and grandchildren move closer to the average 80 of the black race.
>>
>>36865020
One of the ways they would entertain themselves was slowly burning war prisoners alive. Some noble savage they were.
>>
>>36864992
it hasn't happened in thousands of years in europe where laws were created while in the rest of the world they were still killing each other for hunger
>>
>>36865064
That's just straight up wrong mate
>>
>>36865053
it would honestly be pretty fucking funny to see some faggot weighing his options and come to realize he's just going to die in the circle of flames

add in that these cocksuckers are competing for your resources and yeah, sounds like a decent way to kill an afternoon
>>
>>36865064
lol stop shifting goal posts m8, you tried to justify the native American genocide by saying they were savages. Except for the fact that at the time you were even more savage which is ironically the reason you succeeded
>>
>ancestors goes to live in Hawaii in the 1800's
>America than takes Hawaii
>America makes ancestors american citizens.
>Fast forwards to today I'm some how blamed for the actions of those white people.

Seriously you would have your white country if your ancestors didn't try to steal everybody else culture. Even 4chan is a Japanese design.
>>
>>36864806
Because you all never declared which countries were white. How are we all supposed to know where the sacred white plains are?
>>
File: dianeAbbott.jpg (33KB, 658x280px) Image search: [Google]
dianeAbbott.jpg
33KB, 658x280px
>>36864806
>Colonial nations having their populations crushed
>South Africa, home of the White Genocide meme isn't depicted the same

That being said I'm often appalled at shit like pic related. White people are from Europe, so how is saying they are the root of all problems any different to similar attitudes towards the natives in South Africa during the time of Apartheid?
>>
>>36865043
It's so easy to sit in your chair and make sweeping conclusions that 50 million people are all unworthy of living in a country they were born in when you dehumanize and demonize every single one of them. The fact is it's not a set of physical characteristics that has a large amount of my people lagging behind your arbitrary standards, that you would conviently not apply to white imbeciles, it's a subculture. There is hard evidence that the subculture kept alive by the media that your kind and your Jewish allies created is what's actively detrimental on the IQ and professional and academic development of black Americans, not heritage alone. Letting black Americans recover from the damage done would only help this country, kicking them out to a land only truly known to them by blood wouldn't solve a damn thing in the long run.
>>
>>36865434
The Dutch are more native in South Africa than the Bantu.
>>
>>36864806
It's not rocket science really, people don't like to hear this, but if whites aren't the master race, and other races are equal, why is it that predominantly/traditionally white countries have developed to be paradise compared to non-white countries?
>>
>>36865544
Luck. The environment is a massive factor. Modern Europe would look like Africa in the 1500s if the land were the same.
>>
>>36865482
>Implying the tip of the cape is the entirety of South Africa
Bantu live in the North-east. Khoisan people live in the west.
>>
>>36865544
The thing is whites won the "empire wars" in the end, when Europe was unchallenged power house we started to search for new places to conquer, colonial empires then fought over what was left of the world, eventually people started to want independence and empires fell from grace
Now we live in the aftermath of those empires where the defeated fools cry for justice after losing their own empires, they think themselves entitled to the piece of the pie, they themselves would have probably killed or enslaved us if they had won, but the power of hindsight and modern times gives them a high horse (or so they would like to believe)
The rest of the people are being sore losers on a game they used to play when it still was a thing of the times, now that we are easing up on the imperialism they start to act up claiming the class struggle that has persisted since beginning of society as their own struggle

TLDR; They are mad because they suck at war
>>
>>36865452
Don't even try and argue with them at the moment dude. They're either below 18 or above 50 so either too young and dumb or too old and set in their ways to even consider that maybe you're a person and not some random Worldstar clip
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.