[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Revenge thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: papow.gif (1MB, 350x219px) Image search: [Google]
papow.gif
1MB, 350x219px
Any of you ever experience sweet revenge? Esp. on a woman?

Had a girl I confessed to get offended. We made up but she started talking trash about me to her friends. Got into a long feud with her which abruptly ended with her going away, but not without ostracizing me from most of the people I met day-to-day.

So a few months after, I posted on FB (she already blocked me) that I confessed to a girl exactly one year ago and it didn't turn out well. Lots of my friends posted support, some of them knew my side of the story, and just posted sort of mean things about her like "her loss not yours", "she just wasn't mature yet" etc.

She got word of it and went ballistic. I heard from a contact that she was frantically trying to contact me by phone but I had already changed my number.

It was just so fucking immature how, just because she was upset with me, she wanted the entire world to hate me too and fucking went to all my friends. She almost got away with it too. At least now she knows not everyone is on her side. She'll have that chip on her shoulder.
>>
>>36863904
damn dude, so u havent spoken to her at all since u made the fb post? i mean, u must have at elast heard form her social circle, even if it was telling u u were a dick and u should take it down.

as a matter of fact, post some of those messages here
>>
>>36864201
Nope. We live in different cities now. Sorry m8, no pics. Too easy to track and I honestly don't want to humiliate her anymore (I mean I'm just saying the story here anonymously but if you found her name out that would be something else).

Her social circle won't talk to me. I think part of it is shame. I mean, I was a pretty stand-up guy, even though her friends didn't gel well with me. When I left, I kinda felt like they wanted to talk to me but were ashamed.

The cold shoulder got so bad that I gave them chocolates during their b-days, they just took it and said thank you, talked to me a little bit and then stopped again. When it was my birthday, they didn't greet me at all.
>>
>>36864414
eyah dude, u gotta understand taht her friends are never on ur side. even if tey like u, theyre gonna side with her no matter what she did. honestly the only reason they talked to u was because it would be awkward if they didnt. there was honestly no shame involved, if one of them dont fuck with u, all of them dont. i know this because ive been tehre.

also, u know, u could at least copy and paste the messages. also its only me in this thread, and u. im sure nobody would dox. i just wanna see her butthurt words is all. i said pics of messages, not the girl herself
>>
>>36863904
This post reeks of high school.
>>
>>36864565
She has no comments. She didn't unblock me to post. Just tried to contact me via phone.

Anyway, what I learned here is that women are the real meme lords. The way they fight is that they convince all their friends their version of events is true and make them all hate you. That's why they form groups. It's a protective measure against men and other women, I guess.

If you really want to hurt a girl, go after her public image. Destroy her rep.

>>36864623
It was work, actually. And I left it while she was away. She came back and I was already gone. She's already left that place too.
>>
>>36864414
all this simply because you confessed to liking her?
>>
>>36864913
I confessed through FB. It was really awkward and she took offense. She was giving signs that she wanted an apology but I couldn't figure it out then so I just waited her out. She didn't speak to me for a week.

When she did, we made up. We spoke for a few days. Then after that, she gave me the cold shoulder again. I just left her alone. But then it escalated to her friends starting being mean to me. Still let that go. Started cutting me off from their discussion. There were times where, while I was talking to some of her friends, she'd cut in the discussion, hog them to herself, then eyeball me like saying 'these are my friends!'

I just finally had it at some point so I started fighting back. I btfo of her several times. It went back and forth.

So there is reason for her to hate me, somewhat. But my reason to fight back is she did stuff any person just shouldn't do out of decency.

It was confusing dealing with her since, I was the one who started it, but the way she handled it was just so wrong. I've been wondering whether or not she even realizes she just crossed over the line. That's the one thing I've never seen from her - any capacity for self-reflection.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.