[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else just give up on wiping?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: 1471781660950.png (103KB, 595x398px) Image search: [Google]
1471781660950.png
103KB, 595x398px
I eat a healthy diet, I drink water and energy drinks.

I jsut spent 20 minutes wiping my asshole with wet wipes and toilet paper. Still shit.
I just got up and came back to my computer.

How do normies get their holes clean?
>>
>>36863213
How is that even possible? Either your "healthy diet" isn't really that healthy, or energy drinks turn your shit into clay somehow.
>>
File: 1478944273958.jpg (4KB, 136x147px) Image search: [Google]
1478944273958.jpg
4KB, 136x147px
i eat like once every 2-3 days, drink 2 energy drinks a day and thats it and when i eat its garbage
i can be done wiping with one stroke

eat it pooplet hahahahahahaa
>>
>>36863213
Is your healthy diet a lot of meat or veggies and soda?

Are you getting enough fiber? Eat more wheat bread and more grains in general.
>>
>>36863213
I'm gonna do you a favor, anon. My shits are perfect and don't leave much residue, and I'm gonna help you with yours.

Describe your shits in intimate detail. How long it takes for you to shit after meals, the color, the smell, the consistency, how mucousy it is, if it's dry, if it's soft or hard, if anything is visible in it, whether it passes easily, etc. All of it.

You could also just suck at wiping. So describe that.

>>36863228
>Either your "healthy diet" isn't really that healthy,
This is very likely.
>>
>>36863272
>>36863213
Oh, and while you're at it, describe this "healthy diet" of yours.
>>
>>36863213
Flushable wipes. Fuck dry toilet paper
>>
>>36863213
Sure you pooped everything out? Sometimes I find myself wiping away at what turns out to be a long straggler.
>>
File: bristol_stool_chart.gif (51KB, 475x618px) Image search: [Google]
bristol_stool_chart.gif
51KB, 475x618px
>>36863213
Yeah sorry dude that's not right. Look up the fibre per lb of body weight vs age. I think you're a bit low or your diet isn't as healthy as you think.

Ideally you'd lay a few slugs and there would be very little excess poop on your anus. If you have irritation there you might have hemorrhoids. I'd recommend getting a flexible sigmoidoscopy just to check your sigmoid colon health.

Medfag btw.
>>
Why not just pop into the shower for a quick rinse after using the toilet paper?

It's like a poor man's bidet.
>>
Don't know, my mother always complains that i am using too much toilet paper. She just doesn't understand that that's how much i need to get my anus clean. I bet normalfags thinks it's weird when you spend 5 minutes wiping your ass to make sure it's all clean.
>>
>>36863213

You need to wipe hard, wide and deep
>>
>>36863213
>energy drinks
>healthy
Oh my
>>
>>36863298
>I'd recommend getting a flexible sigmoidoscopy just to check your sigmoid colon health.
Is this some kind of camera for intestinal spelunking?
>>
>>36863313
It isn't a normalfag issue mate. We can all have these problems. Are you getting adequate fibre and hydration?
>>
>>36863327
This. They're the cigarettes of our generation. I drink them, but I know they're fucking awful.

Convenient that they let you insta-shit instead of waiting until you have to go, though.
>>
>>36863330
Yeah it inspects your sigmoid colon for polyps and hemmoroids etc. The robot tentacle has clamps on it that can remove the polyps. I've had it done myself, unmediated. It was amazing to watch on the screen.Especially when they kill the polyps. It's like popping zits inside your asshole with a robot snake while some young qt nurse gives you an enema and then then guides a thick robot snake it up your ass. It's awesome af dude, highly recommend.
>>
File: 040 - d9mv1.png (29KB, 250x202px) Image search: [Google]
040 - d9mv1.png
29KB, 250x202px
>>36863241
I eat grapenuts or oatmeal in the morning, sometimes apples and peanut butter.

Lunch I'll have a sandwich, salad, or something from panera.

Dinner is macaroni, chicken, veggies, beef, biscuits, just reggo white people food.

I eat fast food occasionally if I dont have time for one of the meals, but I dont have 2 pounds of it at once.

Sardines and rice can also become any meal.

>>36863272

I dont have a set schedule for my shits.

Color is brown to dark brown. Smell according to my GF is normal poop.

Its sort of firm? I can only gauge this with my asshole. Passes easily, it isnt hard. I suspect its mucousy because my body seems to only produce mucous. My semen is essentially 90% mucous.

Wiping I use a wet wipe with 3 fingers, the approx width of my butt. I apply pressure and wipe to the bottom.
Then I go again with dry tissue.

I found my wipes go quicker if i use gauze, so I might start buying that in bulk.

>>36863291
Yea I got those, cottonelle.

>>36863293
I have a stool to put my feet on for that proper shitting posture. If there is a leftover, and I cant strain it out, what can I do?

>>36863298
On that chart Im a 3 or 4.
I'll look into my total fiber count thanks.

I definitely have a hemorrhoid, there's a sharp pain on the left side. Would this affect my pooping beside pain?
>>
>>36863530
Huh. Your diet actually doesn't seem too bad, all things considered. Unless the proportions are completely off, I dunno what to say. Maybe actually get checked like the medfag said or track your fiber intake.

I honestly thought your diet was gonna be completely fucked-up and I was gonna be more help. Sorry, anon.
>>
>>36863530
Not much aside from the pain. Do you get any bleeding?

Yoiur biggest issues are fibre. Or Hydration. That whole 8 glasses is a meme. Especially if you're heavier you need to be looking at 2-3 litres of water a day. And if you're a male probably should think about 38g, It's gonna make your poops very easy to pass with little excess. Your colon will feel amazing and you'll probably poop a few times a day, every time will be those thin slugs with little poop around your anus. If I had to speculate, I'd say you're either dehydrated or you aren't getting enough fibre.
>>
>>36863875
5'10 180 pounds, I move a lot for my job (building automation)

Sometimes theres blood.
>>
>>36863530
Some artificial sweeteners will give you diarrhea when consumed in excess. If you have money, you can blend (frozen) raspberries, they are one of the highest fiber foods.

If you want to do a good job cleaning, shower.
>>
>>36864294
Ok for starters. Lack of hydration. Your exertion warrants more. Your fibre is too low. You for sure have hemorrhoids. you can't really do anything to solve the hemmoroids. They come and go. The rest you can fix.Take a fibre supplent. And drink more water. Even at 180 you should be at 2.5l a day. If you get more water into your diet your sigmoid should get more plasticity. Thereby making it easier to pass stools.
>>
>>36863313

Why don't you try washing with water?

I seriously cannot believe people would choose to just wipe with paper if there's the option of using water (or best yet, TP first, water second). You don't wipe any other part of your body with dry pieces of paper and then call it clean, right?

Just doesn't make sense.
>>
>>36863352

Energy drinks are nowhere near as dangerous as cigarettes. There's nothing particularly bad in them.
>>
I very rarely have to wipe more than once

I have a pretty shit diet

It's all about technique. You're not actually wiping the shit from your asshole when you wipe (usually), but instead sanding down the tip of the next log

the trick is to only shit either 80% or 120% of the amount of shit in your colon. What I mean by that is this: when the penultimate log comes out and you feel that you have one more in there, just stop. If it is too late to stop, open your asshole until the shit falls out, NEVER use your sphincter to cut a log in half. that is guaranteed dirty asshole
>>
>>36863213
I used to have the same problem.
But u bought this laser thing that basically burns out the hair follicles in my asshole.
Doesnt hurt or anything either, just shaved once and boom, havent had a hairy butt crack in 5 months since.
It cost me like 30 bucks though.
Still, now i only wipe once or twice and im good to go.
>>
>>36864390

I cant sit on the sink in public places and splash water into my ass crack.
>>
>>36863213
Make sure to wash your bunghole in the shower. Scrub vigorously. Then, all you have to do is use toilet paper until the brown is gone.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.