[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nobody wants to be my fucking friend and people don't respond

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_7278.png (80KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7278.png
80KB, 500x421px
Nobody wants to be my fucking friend and people don't respond to my messages. Fuck my life. I feel I may be boring. How can I not be boring anymore?
>>
>>36862730
What are your interests Anon? Do you have any?
>>
Do people hang out with you for some time first and then stop completely? That's how you know if you're boring. Speaking from experience
>>
File: mn123.jpg (106KB, 703x537px) Image search: [Google]
mn123.jpg
106KB, 703x537px
>>36862791
>people hang out with you for some time first and then stop completely?
this. girls message me back then. they're want to be friends but they all dropped off. ALL of em. im boring af
>>
>>36862771
I have a casual interest in military history, i play guitar, and I like politics. But I feel like having hobbies isn't what decides if you are boring or not. I feel like positive and charming personality points are what makes you likeable and makes peoole want to be around you. Sadly, I'm a depressed, khv, socially anxious paranoid mess. People simply do not like me.
>>
>>36862846
>they're want
nice spelling faggot brain phuck
>>
Nah, mate, you just ugly. People want good looking friends. Speaking from experience, Desu.
>>
File: message.jpg (289KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
message.jpg
289KB, 1440x2560px
>>36862730
People don't respond to me either. I really fucked my social life by leaving normiebook. But it was necessary.
>>
File: 4.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>36862730
Anon, you are one of us now.
>>
>>36862877
Im actually cute though (srs)
>>
>>36862877
From my observation
A bit ugly person can balance it out with a personality, but 1-2/10s are pretty much fucked
>>36862854
This, normies often don't have any hobbies but connect well with people and seem interesting, meanwhile every conversation i try to have seems so forced to me, hard to explain it really
>>
>>36862991
They're so fucking vapid. Like I can have conversations about them and what they're doing in daily life. But if I remotely shift it to me or try to talk about current happenings, I get shut down instantly. There's just an awkward silence.
>>
>>36862730
Same except its the opposite. Everybody else lives a boring generic life, garden variety human beings.
>>
>>36862730
Probably too late for you now honestly. Your best bet moving forward is to just be comfortable being by yourself, it can be freeing in its own way. The vast majority of people can't be by themselves for very long. I get through my days one day at a time.e. I also have a pillow I fuck whenever I feel like. Somebody kill me.
>>
>>36862888
None of what you said was at all conversational, it was entirely "fact about me" "another fact about me" "me me me me", talking to people is mainly about being interested in them. I get that you don't care about them, and they don't really give a fuck about how you are doing either, but they asked how you are anyway, and it is expected that you ask back a question about them. Conversations can't all be about you, because no one cares about you, if you want a conversation then start pretending to care about them, especially girls, the only thing they want to talk about is themselves.

Also checked
>>
I, too, am chronically boring. I can't even be a doormat for people to complain to because my responses and questions are so polite and dry and unpassionate that they people don't even want to use me. I just want to offer something to someone, but I am totally valueless, zero, to everyone.
>>
>>36862888
>being this proud of going on 4chan
I wouldn't respond to you either you sad autistic fuck
>>
>>36864133
>If you know you can't do much if at all in this life, then what's the point in continuing this mediocrity?

There's hardly anything that worth praising if we are to stare into this empty portrait painted as "civilization" and "modernity" or for others the faint memories of "what once was".

All of this matters not, just like us and the greatness or vastness of our world and age.

Look around you, everything is a lie and it always will be a lie.

>fundamental attribution error
>>
>>36862730
Go to a retirement home to help out. Drop your trousers and start jerking off to the old ladies there. While you may be thrown out, you sure won't be seen as boring anymore.
>>
>>36862854
Be happy you have decent hobbies. My interests are shovelware collections made in the 90s and building up my computer with high end parts to better play those levels. That is essentially my life in a nutshell.
>>
>>36862991
Im a literal 1-2/10 and ive made some normie friends in college. Everyone can do it if youre not a complete retard
>>
>>36863846
This. This right here. Everyone just likes talking about themselves. If you don't, nothing is really relatable or we just don't care. You think I care if anyone stubbed their toe in the last week? But I am going to make sure whoever listens knows it. I am going to demand they listen to my toe stubbing incident in graphic detail and take a lot of descriptive pictures if necessary to accentuate the point. I will recount it at any point in the future and begin talking about it again. If I went on a date, I would tell her about how I stubbed my toe one time. She would probably try to interrupt me to talk about her dad dying from cancer or something, but in all honesty I have no real attachment to her dad and thus no reason to care. She might as well be talking about the weather. Now, my toe stubbing I felt, so I am going to talk about that. Maybe this explains why I don't get any friends, I lack any empathy at all. Unless it is empathy for myself, I would appreciate everyone else feeling the pain of my stubbed toe or else you are a pretty dull friend. Yes, I expect a lot more than I give, yet I can't really change my own mentality.
>>
>>36862730
I got bored haflway through reading this
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.