[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some of your favourite urban legends/old tales Mine

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 0f81e67b1a5e5d6c251948f2f3fb8aad.jpg (158KB, 1459x560px) Image search: [Google]
0f81e67b1a5e5d6c251948f2f3fb8aad.jpg
158KB, 1459x560px
What are some of your favourite urban legends/old tales

Mine are definetly the four horsemen of the apocalypse
>>
there's an old wives tale that if i lowered my standards there is actually a female that would be interested in fucking me
>>
File: ragnarok_by_harrybuddhapalm.jpg (260KB, 1024x1325px) Image search: [Google]
ragnarok_by_harrybuddhapalm.jpg
260KB, 1024x1325px
While we're on apocalypse myths.

RAGNAROK.
>>
>>36862470
I assume the emaciated one on the right is Famine, so what the fuck is going on with Pestilence?
Surely he shouldn't look like such a cool motherfucker.
>>
>>36863873
This. All the others are super spot on, what does glowing hair and bow have anything to do with disease?
>>
I like the story about that virgin who died but it was just a prank and he came back 3 days later. Like the Story of that boy yelling wolf when there actually was no wulf. I cant quite remeber the virgins name tho. Did He died in the end? I never heard the end of this story. I always assumed its one of those "and they lived happily after" stories
>>
>>36863897
Kek
Who the fuck painted this thing?
>Fuck pestilence he can be a super saiyan now
>>
>>36863897
That's war, the order goes
>death
>pestilence
>war
>famine
>>
>>36863924
Are you sure? What you claim to be pestilence appears to have arrows stuck in his horse and no signs of disease.
>>
>>36863924
That could make sense. And perhaps War would wear a crown, of a sort.

But then why would Pestilence have a sword and a banner and be screaming into a fight? His warhorse also has some arrows stuck in it.
>>
Thread full of baiting faggots triggering my OCD. I suggest you all get AIDS from your crack whore of a mother.
>>
>>36863833
Here in Italy we have the Gabibbo, which is pretty much the same thing.
>>
>>36863923
>>36863951 (Me)
>>36863957
I looked it up and apparently the four horsemen are actually Death, Famine, War and Conquest. Conquest rides a white horse and War rides a Red Horse, so that is Conquest. (Famine rides a Black Horse and Death rides a Pale Horse). Conquest has also been called Pestilence, which appears to be a far newer interpretation.
>>
>>36863833
Why is Jormungard so tiny? I though he coils around the world several times and we wouldvhave seen him from anywhere in the world if not for the ocean
>>
>>36864001
Maybe he's just really, really, really long. He could be thin as a rake but long beyond belief, like my dick.
>>
>>36864000
Conquest seems like such a strange choice for an apocalyptic herald.

Conquest builds civilisation.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.