[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone here got any Tinder stories? I wanted to try but I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 183
Thread images: 25

File: T I N D E R.png (191KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
T I N D E R.png
191KB, 540x960px
Has anyone here got any Tinder stories? I wanted to try but I want to know how robots usually fare.
>>
Never worked for me. I've gotten 1 match ever and she didn't reply at all (from hundreds, maybe a thousand right swipes). I'm not particularly unattractive, 6'3", skinny, white, nice hair, 5/10 face, and I'm dressed well and/or playing instruments in all of my pictures.

I also live in a college town with ten thousand chads around, so my location may be fucking me but idk
>>
i have a tinder and i have not met a single person on it

i occasionally match with people

maybe <10% of the time i will actually talk to that person. they always respond to me, which is weird because i thought girls on tinder generally ignore guys. it might be because i will only talk to someone if i have a genuinely witty/interesting thing to say to them and i'm not just shotgunning "hey cutie :)" to anyone and everyone

i have actually met up with 0 people on tinder and i am pretty sure i won't ever

the thought of meeting someone on tinder IRL gives me unbelievable anxiety.
plus, like, what would we even do?
go to a bar somewhere? i can't think of a worse place to have a conversation with someone than a bar

basically all i use this app for is a cheap ego boost that lets me see what girls think i'm not horrendously ugly. that's it. i get the sense that this is how a lot of girls use the app too.
>>
>>36862057
>Go on tinder. Post a few pics
>Swipe right on girls I think are cute
>Get 26 matches
>Too nervous to message any of them
>Tinder keeps giving me notification I have messages and people like me
>don't click on tinder again
>too lame to delete app
>>
>>36862181
you don't have what it takes to make it

>>36862166
have you tried meeting someone?
>>
>>36862371
no, like i said, the concept of meeting someone from (essentially) the internet gives me massive amounts of anxiety

i usually either stop responding before we get to the meeting up phase or i sidestep the issue

it's also abundantly clear to me that tinder will not solve >tfw no gf so there's no real incentive for me to try
women do not use tinder because they think their future boyfriend is on it
i don't really care one way or the other about having casual sex, i want a serious emotionally fulfilling relationship
>>
File: IMG_0018.jpg (36KB, 428x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0018.jpg
36KB, 428x500px
Lost my virginity to a fat half black girl because I was an eighteen year old with low self esteem. One of my biggest regrets. I honestly wish I were still a virgin than have done that.

She threatened arson and suicide after I told her I wanted to stop talking. She was insane. Thought that sending me videos of her moaning was hot.

I'm a joke.
>>
File: 1480975107465.jpg (56KB, 803x737px) Image search: [Google]
1480975107465.jpg
56KB, 803x737px
>>36862491
how do you do it?

probably needs an orig
>>
>>36862057
dated 2 girls off it AMA

Having been on it for about 4 years now i can say it isn't what it used to be. It used to be much more of a hookup app and more people used it.

Now it's largely for ugly people (as attractive women have realised they dont need tinder to get laid). The introduction of tinder plus also makes it so you only get matches if you pay now.

Not worth using anymore
>>
i found a guy on it
i met that same guy on Grindr like a year before, then we just started talking.

i took him out for lunch at a pub, it went pretty great. then he started touching me up, it got heated, he got me in his car and had me blow him

10/10
>>
File: 123266073.jpg (72KB, 507x338px) Image search: [Google]
123266073.jpg
72KB, 507x338px
>>36862565
are you a roastie?

orreeee
>>
File: 54754.jpg (48KB, 1059x439px) Image search: [Google]
54754.jpg
48KB, 1059x439px
>>36862582
>grindr
>roastie
>>
>>36862516
I am an area between chad and normie guy regarding looks. I get a lot of females checking me out or messaging me. Making it obvious I'm military helps out a lot. Going out with a suicidal teenager wasn't too hard.

I was homeschooled though. I went 4 years without talking to a kid my age in person, other than my siblings. I never developed social skills, so now I spend my days drinking as the quiet guy in the group. I haven't had held a woman's hand in 3 years.
>>
>>36862582
>>>>grindr
dont say you're this stupid
>>
>>36862705
can uggo guys get laid on tinder?
>>
>>36862979
If you are willing to go rock bottom on your standards and fuck a fat ugly girl, yes.
>>
I settled down before twitter became a thing, but I've fucked at least 6 girls over the years via online dating, met maybe 10. Fyi, the sweet spot is girls trying to, or have recently become fit in their late 20's early 30's. I was a neet for a while after recovering from a substance abuse problem, and I met this 30 y/o girl who initially rebuffed me because my neet status. She reconsidered and invited me out for a beer, and she treated me like a god for the 2 months I was seeing her.
>>
>>36862057

Done a tight blondie up her cooch the other night in the woods. Came all over her skirt.

Had the sloppiest blowie after after too.
>>
im working on my inner game before i go back on tinder

progress i've made:
I look everyone in the eye

I mostly don't give a fuck but I still avoid things that I think will make me look stupid

I am straight forward with women on dating websites, but I still don't talk to women out in real life, I still spend my weekends on the computer
>>
>>36863694
if you want to work on inner game i reccommed The power of now (book)
>>
So i'm just wondering here.

You guys know NOT to swipe like a damn madman, right? As in, you know that fucks you, right?
>>
>>36864090
but it's a numbers game, you throw bait at anything you find decent, and you expect zero outcome, you stay independent of the outcome so you don't get caught up in it, and get depressed when the outcome is not what you wanted.

On dating sites nowadays i will in the first two messages suggest meeting up, cuz i do just want to hook up, and i'm outcome independent, I wasn't expecting to hook up anyway so if it doesn't happen then it's just another night, and i crack open a book
>>
>>36864122
But its not.

If you swipe like crazy the system assumes you're either a "low-quality" user or a bot and shunts all your shit to the bottom of the pile or entirely ignores them depending on how frequent you do it.

ONLY swipe on people you actually intend to make a go for.
>>
I got a fuckbuddy, caught feelings and got hurt.
>>
>tried it for a month swiping right on at least 30 girls a day
>only got 3 matches and they all ghosted me
>delete it because i lost what little self esteem i had
>>
>>36864340
>30 a day
See
>>36864141
>>
>On okcupid
>look at some Chinese girls profile a few times. She notices and asks my why I'm mot messaging.
>We start chatting on and off for a few days, talking about music, politics etc.
>The next day her account gets deleted, no idea why.

Anyway pretty good experience, just glad I got to talk to someone
>>
>>36862057
I almost fucked a MILF trap by accident. Straight girls are selective as fuck, in the other hand is too easy to get laid if you are gay, but unluckily I'm not.
>>
>>36862057
After like 3-4 months of using it every day I got about 20-30 matches. Half of them I got too nervous to message, and most of the ones I did work up the courage to talk to never replied.

Spoke to a few Japanese/other foreign qts but they only wanted to practise their english.

There was one girl who happened to live in the next town over who I spoke to a fair bit, got their number and facebook and everything. But after a week or so I realised she was only speaking to me to validate herself and complain about all her daddy issues, and how she's so unique and all her friends are snakes or some shit. She never wanted to know anything about me and I wasn't really willing to go along with her bullshit just to maybe get laid. I decided to stop messaging her first to see if she would make the effort to talk to me, and sure enough she never did. Bullet dodged really, as I saw one of her snapchats of her in bed with some black Chad like a few days after.
>>
>>36862057
>use grindr
>area is full of traps
>chat with a handfull to determine who's DTF and who's NOT an egotistical fuccboi
>meetup with the winner
>enjoy deep and meaningful conversation at some place or another
>chat about this or that
>occasionally get one that knows deeper knowledge on this or that which is always fun and a keeper
>usually leads back to one of our places, usually theirs unless they brought their supplies with them
>enjoy company the way adults do
>sometimes leads to more meetups later
>gather the knowledge not only am i decently smart i'm a looker and a very good conversationalist
>can't be sure due to the nature of the relationship but i might actually he good at sex and my dick might be "big" unless they all were just getting into it
>second an actual biological female is in front of me i suffer a temporary but acute lobotomy and turbostroke and become a bumbling and stuttering idiot with the most beta habits and posture imaginable
I might just "stay" gay at this point. Its so damn easy.
>>
any advice guys.
going to go to traps place.
first time ever doing this (sex or things)

he said whatever but i was only thinking of blowjob.
do i wear condom for that and should i just go all the way
>>
>>36862057
i tried it but you're not gonna do good if you're browsing /r9k/ cuz we're all autistic here. i got some matches but i fucked them all up so yeah. maybe it's just me.
>>
>>36862057
I put some in the oven and woke up from nap house was filled with smoke they burned to a crisp I just left them in there
>>
>>36865459
Up to you and them honestly.
A. I'd personally wear a condom the gay community DOES have an AIDS issue and always will at this rate.
B. Most traps don't like their dicks being touched don't push that subject.
>>
>>36864340
What if the reason why you don't get matches is, because the girls think that you are a bot?
>>
>>36865527
I fucked a trap and her boicclit never even got hard it just flopped around limp, even if it did get hard I wouldnt touch it im not a massive faggot
>>
>>36865535
>girls
At 30 a day the system probably thinks he's a bot let alone actual chicks and either plops his shit to the bottom of their bin or doesn't even forward it to them. That or he's been labeled a "low-quality" user by the system in which case his shits, again, plopped to the bottom of the bin.
>>
>>36865527
Bailey Jay loved her feminine penis being touched hell she can pound some boipussy
>>
>>36865565
Stop lying m8, you're a homo. You like boy bodied people.
>>
I fucked a girl i met on tinder. I'd been gymcel for a very long time prior.
>>
>>36865582
Go read that again.
"Most", this is important, "most" traps don't like their dicks being touched. That being said that must mean there are those out there that enjoy it.
>>
>matched with a girl a month ago
>looked thick but I'm into that
>have a lot of shared interests and really click via text
>meet irl
>uggggg thickerrrr
>apparently is the master of fat girl angle shots
>thisismyfetish.jpeg
>we just starting dating and am closing in on pound town

The lesson is don't expect anything and you may get surprised
>>
File: 1493467051483.jpg (61KB, 460x617px) Image search: [Google]
1493467051483.jpg
61KB, 460x617px
Tinder is all a numbers game. Swipe right on everything. Don't even bother to read the lame one dimensional profiles. They're all the same. "Not here for a hook up. I'm a strong independent woman. My child is my life."

Go for the close early, or you're wasting your time. If you don't have plans to hook up within a week, ghost her. You're wasting your time and she's on somebody else's cock. Don't sweat it though. Keep swiping right. Keep matching. Keep meeting.

Your profile should be short, witty, and funny. One group pic you show you're not a complete social outcast, one pic with any animal, maybe one with you dressed up. Don't mention your height unless you're 6ft+. Hide your power level when it comes to politics, any weaboo anime shit, or owning guns. I can't stand the super liberal SJW millennial generation, but I'll sure as shit fuck the dumb whores. You're just there to smash, not girlfriend a bitch.
>>
I know I'm okay looking but I'm 5'5 manlet. What do?
>>
>>36865876
Don't mention your heigh. Ever.
>>
>>36865914
Yeah but when we meet ?
That gives me hella anxiety when texting.
>>
I used to do really well.
I signed up at 19 having never done anything sexual before (I had literally no friends in high school) and made a gimmicky/joke profile at a time when that was something new so I got a lot of attention, eventually got something like 400 matches (and I usually get rated anywhere from 4-6/10 on soc)
I lost my virginity from the app (really awful experience), and ended up fucking five more girls after that, none of them super attractive but generally not ugly either, I had a fwb thing going on for a while but I dumped her because she caught feelings (which is to this day the only time a girl has ever said she liked me).
I deleted it after an awkward experience with a girl who turned out to be 17 (I was 20 at the time, legal where I live but it was awkward for other reasons)
I tried it again recently for the first time since tinder introduced boosts and it's fucking awful. Literally zero matches after a week. I'm under the impression that if you don't pay, your profile won't be seen at all
>>
>>36865936
It'll get you to a meetup which actually gives you a chance for a serious impression.
>>
>>36862057
heres my first ever tinder date experience from just last night after like 12 months of trying. plz halp.

>qt with pole dancing pictues
>bio: retired hoefessional looking for boy into something serious
>message some bullshit innuendo that makes me laff like i usually do then just ignore it
>she replied seriously pretty quick but i never noticed
>24 hours late she messages me again
>chat for a bit
>convo dies like usual
>fuck it ask her out
>gives me her number
>face pic in her pjs
>had friends going to a bar near where she lives
>nothing to lose, if she flakes i have people there i know
>actually turns up and txts me, ask her if she wants to sit down and get a drink
>replies: yeh i dont know i am not sure if youre my type so i am just going to be brutally honest here
>brush it of saying yeh cool this is my first tinder date anyway so i am all about honest and then changed the subject
>talking for what seemed like ages, laughing, constant eye contact
>starts asking what i was doing after
>said i was probably going back with friends
>then shes says its not gonna work out nice meeting me and said youll meet 3 kinds of people on tinder
>1. people who just want to fuck then never talk again
>2. people youll meet who are just weirdos
>3. people youll meet and it just wont work out
>shakes my hand and leaves

I dun even know anymore
>>
>>36866741
test
asfasdfaxysf
>>
I'm in Germany and Tinder never worked for me, however there is a dating app called Lovoo (not sure if it is international) where I met 4 girls in about a year.

I don't get many matches but in this app you can send messages without having a match. So i used my free 3 messages a day and just copy pasted to girls i thought were attractive but not too attractive.

It is pretty much gambling.

>first girl
>she is under 18 (legal here)
>we meet for a week
>we fuck
>never heard from her again

>second girl
>way too attractive for me
>we meet in a bar
>she is a beautiful blonde woman in her early 20's
>third date we go on a fair
>she drinks a lot of wine
>we go back to her place and fuck
>she regrets it but says it was good
>she is loose as fuck, barely felt anything
>she soon dumped me like a rock
>>
>>36866894
>third girl
>kinda ugly but thin
>she is chill
>we fuck in first date
>she is terrible in bed, stiff like a board
>we meet sometimes to chill to this day (about 6 month)
>>
>>36866919
>fourth girl
>fit, blonde, face is okay
>we never went out, she just came to fuck with me
>sex is great, does feet stuff and more
>makes hints that she fell in love
>realize i developed a crush for her
>as soon as she understood this she lost all feelings
>treats me and every word i say like shit
>pretty sure she is fucking around
>sit at home and miss her

these apps are nothing but trouble
>>
>>36866970
oh and she gave me an STD
>>
>>36866984
That is one heck of a combination, Anon.

How long did it take for either one of you to develop feelings?
>>
>>36867044
I'd say she had feelings after one month, 2 month for me. After 2 month we were kinda like a couple, we would write sweet things to each other, share our days etc.

And then she bailed out.
>>
>>36867106
Sudden changes like that make me hesitant towards getting into a relationship.
>>
>>36862057
one date, talked a bunch online, got super into the girl then she ghosted me
>>
>>36867145
This happened to me before. What I learned is that girls mean something else with "love"

For them it is just a momentary feeling, meaning she can say she loves you but that doesn't mean this feeling is still there just a few days later.
>>
File: 1474819178401.jpg (24KB, 409x379px) Image search: [Google]
1474819178401.jpg
24KB, 409x379px
i talked with a girl throu a fake tinder
she was down to fuck aka watch a movie together
i told her im fake
she said something doesnt matter and unmatched me
she told me earlier where she works
i went to her place thinking it might be a nice suprise even tho im not chad that i go there apologize and maybe she likes me

thank god she wasnt at work and i talked to one of the co workers and forgot to give her MY number since maybe she would call, never went back there
>>
I've been dating random girls for 4 months in order to stop thinkg about my ex gf. Right now I'm dating 3 at the same time and I don't even like them. I don't know how to get rid of them, I'm a fucking coward.
>>
>>36867544
>Chad world problems
>>
>>36867651
Dunno man. I very much fit the robot template but i lost my virginity and dated 2 chicks at the same time for quite a while.
>>
>>36867741
Different anon that the guy you replied to btw.
>>
Been seeing a girl from tinder who isn't completely put off by me being an awkward fuck. She likes me enough to keep giving me chances to chill out and stop being nervous around her, so we can both eventually feel comfortable and happy, but as of now i'm still working on it.

I hit the jackpot with her, because most women aren't lenient like that at all. One second of uncertainty for them and your out. This girl is special. Caring and understanding of my anxiety, but wants me to chill out so we can move forward.

Wat do?
>>
>2 years ago, I was 1st year uni, matched with a girl in last year highschool
>I swiped on her because unlike other girls she was cute and genuinely looked like she liked 'nerdy' stuff
>talk a bunch about LOTR, films and vidya
>She says she wants to study film in uni
>ask about her all time faves, she basically lists the normie bible, the IMDB top 100
>thats ok, talk vidya. She says she plays skyrim, thats ok I guess
>she thinks its the best game ever. she plays on a laptop. with no mods
>after I take her to see a movie, talk for a few days, see if I cant try to ease her out of normie core stuff.
>Its impossible
Even though she seemed to be the perfect combo of qt and quirky smart, she was intolerably an oxymoronic combination of normie and sheltered.
And thats why I think men can be the only genuine companions to other men
>>
File: 1472876618080.png (206KB, 336x337px) Image search: [Google]
1472876618080.png
206KB, 336x337px
>send a joke as a first message
>girl replies "lol" with an emoji and nothing more

Haha yeah anon you fucking autist you don't know how to carry a conversation, it's definitely your fault and not that these retarded fucking women have NO CLUE WHATSOEVER HOW TO TALK
IT'S NOT LIKE THEY ARE INCAPABLE OF RESPONDING WITH ANYTHING I COULD POSSIBLY REPLY TO
NOT AS IF THEY ARE SO COMPLACENT IN THEIR LIVES THAT THEY MAKE NO EFFORT WHATSOEVER TO COMMUNICATE
>>
>>36868283
So force it?
Haha emoji
ASL/ayy bb/etc.

Gotta show you want them otherwise its not worth their effort.
>>
>>36867758
Go back to your own thread
>>
File: 1493875674574.jpg (29KB, 593x593px) Image search: [Google]
1493875674574.jpg
29KB, 593x593px
>>36868328
That's a bunch of bullshit. I don't understand why so many women have this notion that they should just sit around and put in minimal effort until something good happens.
It's just basic human courtesy, it's been established for so long that replying with "lol" is an awful way to reply.
>>
>>36868408
Because (You) aren't their only option.
>>
>>36868283
is that Tay Tay?
I am having some conflicting feels right now... On one hand all women should be gassed
on the other hand I love you Tay Tay please be my wife
>>
>>36868447
Gas everyone except for the Aryan... where have I heard this before...
>>
>>36866741
It is a pretty positive experience
Looks like a nice roastie desu mmaybe they exist
>>
>>36868408
Established in what? Your own mind?
>>
>>36866741
She was number one you pleb
>>
>>36867430
This makes 0 sense.
>>
Bots and ad spam from time to time. I usually match those just to report & block them. I also use a 3rd party app for tinder nowadays that shows who liked me or not instead of constanly swiping.
>>
>>36862401
Use Cupid or better, go to meetups
>>
File: 1494170753158.jpg (75KB, 500x681px) Image search: [Google]
1494170753158.jpg
75KB, 500x681px
Met a 10/10 qt 16yo grill that's just as degenerate as me.
Took her virginity last month.
Am very happy at this point tbqhwyf

Pic would be her if she was 2D
>>
Met my current gf of just almost 1 year on Tinder. Was originally going to smash and dash but she's cool and she plays vidya and watches movies as much as I do and we get along very very well. Also she likes getting fucked in her ass and getting choked while having sex so that's always a big plus.

The only thing is that she get upset somewhat easily. Today she was Proctoring SAT's for extra money and was just texting me complaints all day and how she regretted it cause she still has her normal 2-7 job today. You made 200 dollars to fucking sit and babysit 16 year olds for a few hours. She also got really mad at me cause I didn't put in as much effort into an Easter basket that he did when I literally bought her a fucking switch game and put a bunch off candy around it how much do you want from me.

Oh the joy of being in a relationship I really do love her.
>>
File: 8e8.png (8KB, 509x619px) Image search: [Google]
8e8.png
8KB, 509x619px
>>36862057
Kissed a 9/10 German girl from there once but second date went poorly, and she just flaked tonight :(

Never met anyone else from Tinder, even though I've had plenty of matches
>>
>>36870785
greentext second date desu
>>
Lost my virginity to a girl off tinder
>>
>>36862057
>>36862057
Went pretty good for me

Met this one girl solid 7/10 in good lighting
Took her on a date ate about 50 bucks of sushi ofcourse I had to pay
Went to a cocktail bar after and got shitfaced
Went in to kiss and it worked
Proceed to drive to her home and fuck her
Only downsides were I had to pay for the meal and her house kinda smelled like catpiss
>>
>>36869605
Mhm im interested care to link?
>>
>>36871539
how did you do it lad?

ORIGIJNAL
>>
File: Screenshot_20170508-161211.jpg (294KB, 1077x1082px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170508-161211.jpg
294KB, 1077x1082px
>swipe right on everyone
>match with nothing but 4 at best
>pumped and dump them all on the first date

I think I'm a trash whisperer. But hey at least I'm not a robot anymore. Right guys?
>>
>>36862057
At first I was afraid because I'd never tried anything like it. It's been 10 months now. I had sex with 3 girls and they could've been more if I didn't get tired of having conversations.

Believe me. Try it. There are many cool girls out there. Give it a try
>>
>>36871975
Just dumb luck I think. She just wanted to get laid and it was just up to me not to fuck up
>>
I have good and bad ones

The advice is swipe right to everything. It doesn't matter if you're not attracted to her. The main reason we are the way we are is because we aren't attractive ourselves. Don't even fucking start with that "I'm attractive I just have social anxiety!" It's a load of wank and you know it.

Go on every date you can get with these girls. rememeber, it doesn't matter if you think you're above her; the truth is you're not.
>>
I used tinder for 5 months and found out that it is not a great app to use if you're looking for a weeb/vidya gf.
>>
>>36872258
I found one, made her my fuckbuddy, then got anxious about escalating things and she ended up properly dating someone else.

Shit hurts yo.
>>
>>36872273
How did you find one? fucking reeeee maybe the location I was in is shit.
>>36872273
And by weeb/vidya gf I mean someone who actually watches anime and plays vidya pretty much 24/7. not chicks like in this anon's story. >>36867769
>>
>havent been on a date in 2 years
>havent had a gf for 5 years
Should I get in on the tinder app? My family is starting to get worried about me.
>>
>>36872310
Started chatting to her, asked her for her number within about 10 minutes, offered her to come to mine to hang out. Run into technical difficulties so it was another month until she actually hanged out mine, we smoked grass together and I fucked her the first time she came over to mine.
She was proper into vidya/anime, actually knew her shit, even had a daki in her room as a joke.

Really regret not asking her out properly after a few months of knowing her, she ended up getting a proper boyfriend after about 7 months of me fucking her about 3 times a month.
>>
>>36872380
fuck dude, those are some heavy feels then.
>>
File: SendingGoodVibesYourWay.jpg (25KB, 304x466px) Image search: [Google]
SendingGoodVibesYourWay.jpg
25KB, 304x466px
Tinder is all visual, the key to success is to cultivate a nice spread of pictures for your profile. Don't be afraid to use filters, angles, and take selfies to figure out how to make yourself look best in pictures. Also try to get feedback, ask female friends, gay friends, etc. Avoid the same tropes that every guy has so you stand out (trout pictures, shirtless pictures, bathroom mirror selfies.) Tinder has a 'smart photos' feature that rotates your photos until it finds the best one, use it and then turn it off once it tells you which is your top photo.

Keep your profile short and sweet, but actually write something. If you're on this website, you can probably make some kind of dark, self-depreciating joke about yourself. List a few adult interests, it doesn't have to be something you do every day.

Try to cultivate a first message that demonstrates you actually read their profile. Don't say 'hey'. I know it's bullshit, but girls hate 'hey', and you're here to play the game, not write it. It's exhausting to have to curate content on every single girl, so if you're too lazy for that, a generic pickup line can work too, but it's better to say something about their profile, or make an observation about their pictures (oh hey, is that picture from [local hiking spot]? I've never been there.)

It's absolutely a numbers game, so don't get discouraged if you don't match with the qt of your dreams right away. Try to match with 3-4/10 girls you might not date just to chat. Expect to lower your standards a bit compared to how you might do in real life, tinder is more tilted for women, which is fine. Don't let it destroy your self-esteem to start low, think of it like starting at level 1 in an rpg. You'll get there.
>>
>>36872392
I'm kinda to blame, I was worried about catching feels so tried to tell myself I didn't actually want a relationship with her, didn't notice when she started growing distant, and it hit me like a fucking truck when she told me she was seeing someone properly.

Ended up buying a 20 deck after good few months of not smoking, went to the gym like every single day of that week and got fucking wasted as shit in the middle of the week and sent her massive paragraphs about my regrets, and asking her to give me a chance so I could make things right. Didn't work.
>>
Here are my tinder stories:
>first week using tinder
>match with a turbocutie
>shes into one of my incredibly specific hobbies
>go on date 1 and get too drunk
>make plans for date 2 and she flakes

Since then I don't really let myself like tinder girls, and I've had a lot more success.
>>
>>36862057

>First date i got from Tinder was with Erasmus student from Central America, we talked for 1 hour. She was way to hardcore for me, did drugs and shit, noped.

>Second date with a local girl, we got along great, ended up dating her for 3 months, lost all my V's (was a 27yo khv). She ended up being crazy crazy crazy controlling and jealous of everything. Had to break it of when she even mentioned suicide.

>Third girl was just plain ugly, no chemistry between us, awkward silences and all of that.

was trying to set up a date with this girl i've been talking for 2 weeks but she just started ignoring me today sso back to square 1.

Its a lot of fucking work, i always feel like im a juggler trying to entertain these people and keep their interest.....
>>
File: yellow eyes cry.jpg (15KB, 226x221px) Image search: [Google]
yellow eyes cry.jpg
15KB, 226x221px
>>36862057
>Install Tinder just out of curiosity
>get a match the next day
>she texted me first
>I reply
>she never responded
>delete tinder
>>
why cant just women who want to have sex go outside naked and bend over say maybe at 10am every day. then every cum man can have sex with them and everyones happy. i dont understand why there 'must' be games like this tinder stuff
>>
>>36872258
Yeah they're rare but they're out there anon
>>
>>36872380
What kind of vidya was she into?
>>
Used it a lot In Japan. Worked pretty good made like 100 matches maybe hooked up with 7. I still keep contact with one girl. It works okay in the Seattle area. I've kinda lost interest in the women are all so predictable. One thing I can reccomend is try to get them on a different form of communication like txt or messenger. If they say no, don't worry just move on. When they don't have to check tinder to see you they also aren't seeing all your competition.
>>
File: IMG_20170508_170307.jpg (121KB, 599x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170508_170307.jpg
121KB, 599x960px
Match with this one a couple of days ago. Got her number+Snapchat. We've been smalltalking since.

Should I ask her to meet up? I was thinking I'd ask her for coffee, that way she doesn't think I just want to fuck.
>>
>>36872875
No she's ugly
>>
>>36872821
She absolutely loved Fire Emblem. Also went through an Overwatch phase and loved Street Fighter. Liked Persona games.
>>
>>36872927
B-but I think she's qt
>>
>>36872875

She's pretty ugly m8, but whatever floats your boat. Ask her out for a coffee.
>>
File: 1491343190904.jpg (52KB, 447x686px) Image search: [Google]
1491343190904.jpg
52KB, 447x686px
>got the app a week ago
>Already have several matches
>None of them will message me back

What the fuck am I doing wrong
>>
>>36872953
Sure if Fred Flinstone is also cute
>>
>>36872875
She's cute, you should absolutely meet her for coffee. I usually propose meeting for a drink but it looks like she isnt old enough.
>>
I super liked a girl yesterday whose bio was "perks of dating me: I won't like anyone else because I hate everyone"

I got a message today saying she liked me back. I think I'm already in love but how do I play it cool and get her to meet me somewhere?
>>
A qt girl messaged ME first and seems interested, currently on autopilot Chad mimicry, but still cool. I'm on NEET mode right now so no money to go out on a date, gonna try getting a job soon though.
>>
>>36872650
to filter out the weaklings
>>
>>36873144
What did you message them with?
>>
>>36873186
>I won't like anyone else because I hate everyone
She sounds like a basic bitch
>>
>download tinder to fuck sluts
>meet a girl and go on a couple dates
>end up being her bf for two months

shit.
>>
>>36873257
probably true but she's super qt and it's way better than *random edgy song quote*, *random funny sitcom quote* or facebook meme joke, which is the standard basic bitch bio where I live

pls help
>>
>Install tinder
>No matches in a week
>Get one match
>it's a transex "woman"
Anyone have a good hanging up guide?
>>
File: DSC_0001.jpg (2MB, 3104x1746px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0001.jpg
2MB, 3104x1746px
>installed tinder because lonely
>put pic related on it, make it clear i'm only interested in something long term
>match with a qt in my area after 4 days, meet her 2 days later
>We hit it off, agree to go to a party together the week after
>We get drunk as fuck and have good sex
>keep doing that for a couple more weeks
>We end up in a relationship
>after a few months she gets very jealous
>can't spend time with friends or hang out with my best friend anymore (a woman) without her getting angry at me
>after a while it gets so bad she threatens suicide on me
>massive red flag
>break up with her
>get with my best friend instead
>that doesn't work out
>end up lonely for half a year
>but now i'm fugging my middle school oneitis

Things have a tendency to work themselves out eventually
>>
>>36873459
Keeping yourself busy and having mates who you can actually confide in and who will keep your head right helps a fuckton when going through woman problems.
>>
>>36873570
Yeah it does, helped me realise my ex was basically bullying me into spending all my time with her. Didn't even have time to fucking lift, god damned gainz goblin
>>
>>36871828
Link to what? The 3rd party app for tinder?
>>
>>36862166
Go to a park for the first tinder meet. It's comfy and in a public place. You will then have a good opportunity to engage in conversation
>>
>>36873717
Third party app
>>
>>36873232
The usual "hey" and maybe a random conversation starter
>>
>>36873232
OwO what do we have here?

*walk up to u*

AYOO BBYCAKEZ DO YOU LIKE DRAGONS

CUZ IMMA BE DRAGON YOU'RE CORPSE INTO A DUMPSTER XDDDD ~~AWOO~~
>>
File: goku-deal-with-it.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
goku-deal-with-it.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
Every month I'll get insanely horny and use Tinder, bang a chick for a little while, then go back to being alone. I'm pretty fit (my pics are when I was insanely fit and shows my abs/bod in some) with a decent face and other attractive life qualities. Pics are all from before I entered NEETdom, I still look basically the same but my life isn't as cool/interesting as Tinder makes it seem.

When I use it I never have conversations for more than a couple days, by choice. I'll shoot the shit and send memes with multiple chicks throughout a couple days then ask if they want to hang out or meet up. If they say no I fade out. A lot of women will let you talk to them for fucking ever just to get attention, or to feel like they're not sluts by making you "work" for it. But a lot others will just say yeah and come fuck. It takes me maybe 1/6-7 attempts (max) to get one to come fuck, and sometimes they just approach me (have some very subtle BDSM/kink stuff in my profile that a few pick up on).

If I wanted to up my success rate or numbers overall, I COULD invest more time than a couple days, but it's so hit or miss and honestly boring as fuck for me so not worth it. It doesn't matter AT ALL if you spend a week building a repertoire with a chick... even if you two seemingly get along amazingly and have a ton of interests, if she matches with someone she finds a lot hotter than you then you are kicked to the curb. I've been strung along like that, and I string along girls like that too. I've almost never had a girl agree to meet 5+ days in advance who actually followed through with it, because she was either horny as fuck that day and not anymore, or she simply found someone she's more attracted to within those days and opts for him instead.

You can taylor your profile to attract certain sub-groups of wimminz if you take the time to do so. My pics and profile are set up to attract nerd and artsy girls because they are way more down for casual sex.
>>
>>36873956
That's what you're doing wrong.

Having something remotely interesting as an opener really helps.
>>
What's a good opener that isn't too cheesy or off putting but doesn't come across too plain and boring?
>>
>>36874033
My life goals consist of 8 kids, 2 dogs, 1 wife and death by suicide by the time I'm 40, wbu?
>>
>>36874019

I'm not pretending to be a god chad or anything, here nor on tinder. Only giving some insight on what it's like for me. I get flaked on a lot and I'll still mis-read someone and completely botch anything from ever happening. None of that affects me anymore. Probably because I'm depressed and sex is one of the few things which excite me now.
>>
>>36874025
OMG YOUR SO CUET WOOD U LIKE TO HAVE ANAL SEGGS

I WANNA PUT MY PEEPEE IN UR PEEPEE AND THEN SEMEN WILL TRY TO MAC U PREGGERS LMAO ~~~~~~~~
>>
Tinder is made for Chad and roasties, you have no place using that app.
>>
BBYCAKEZ PLS SEND NUDES I WANNA MASTER BAIT AND CUM XDDD
>>
>>36874033

just look at her pics and interests ffs, some of them even link their instagram that you can pull ideas from

saying something that directly relates to the person is 100x better than some stupid generic leddit r/tinder opener, those guys are fucking cucks.
>>
>>36874104
Anyone can get laid on tinder bucko. Chad just bags all the hottest qts
>>
>>36874118
The best opener will forever be

"i wanna eat sushi off your ass"
>>
>>36874118
some of them don't have a bio OR interests, or a link to instagram
>>
File: wave.png (376KB, 640x840px) Image search: [Google]
wave.png
376KB, 640x840px
>>36874033
Send her whatever the fuck you want, but be playful and funny. If the conversation isn't going well just stop chatting, you don't know her or owe her shit senpai

You can get girls to have sex with you on the first night if you hit it off, l've fucked a bunch of girls off tinder and l'm a fucking 22yo NEET
>>
>>36862057
>meet a girl on Tinder
>she's beautiful, driven, smart
>drags me into the bedroom, we go six times in one night
>stagger out in the morning
>she explains that she has never come in her life, ever
>becomes first relationship in seven years
>four months in she says i love you, i say it back
>sex and affection immediately stop from her
>try to work it out with her for two months
>lose my mind, hop on Tinder, cheat on her
>feel awful, keep seeing first girl
>her sexual neuroses become impossible
>break up after a year
>immediately hook up with girl from Tinder that cheated with
>she says she has never come in her life
>she's affectionate, driven, brilliant
>don't say i love you because scared that sex and affection will stop
>full relationship, help restore her house, bond with her dog
>after a year, tell her i love you
>affection has been dwindling for two months now, sex has practically stopped

Going over to her house tonight. If we don't fix this shit I'm out. Never tell anyone you love them. If somebody wants to fuck you, they will.
>>
>>36862057
Never used it b/c I don't have a facebook
>>
>>36874344
I dated my ex for over a year and never said that to her even though she said it after like 2 months
I'm pretty sure in her head she decided that I must do, i just didn't like saying it (the truth is that I just didn't love her, she was hot though)
>>
File: IMG_20170508_172622.jpg (548KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170508_172622.jpg
548KB, 1440x2560px
Bam! Another girl i superliked matched with me! Every time.

W-what should i say?
>>
>>36874616
>so aids is less these common these days huh?
>>
>>36873771
https://tinderliker.com/

Hint: There is a way abuse the app to show who liked you without paying. Kind of like how you could figure out who liked you on DoubleTake (formerly QuickMatch) on Okcupid without paying for A-List.
>>
>>36874616
hey cutie pie, looks like you've already found puppy love. so what are you doing on a ruff app like this one?
>>
>>36874616
im a dominant alpha wolf pack leader, wanna join the pack? ;)
>>
>>36874706
Looks suspect as fuck, guarantee those 5* reviews are bots
>>
>>36862057
I've thought of getting it. I think I could have reasonable success. I'm a hungry skeleton but I'm tall, pretty good looking, with a big dick and I'm not a complete autist. But I have limited money and I still live it home with no car, would it be weird to go back to the girl's place instead of her coming to mine?
>>
>>36874781
I assure you, it does work as a mass liker. Once I know who liked me, I'd mass like once in the app and then switch back to tinder to see the person in the list.
>>
File: c1f.jpg (14KB, 297x331px) Image search: [Google]
c1f.jpg
14KB, 297x331px
>travelling in Thailand this summer
>install Tinder because why not, everyone says its super easy here if you're white
>get around a dozen or so matches on my first few days (no ladyboys)
>maybe half of them reply properly
>a handful actually want to meet me and seem pretty cute
>confidence is still crushed because I was memed into thinking every girl will just jump on my dick
>too anxious to meet any of them in real life because the app made me realize I'm actually ugly and probably seem like a creep

>arrive back in my home country (Europe) 2 weeks ago
>"now it won't feel as creepy, let's try this again"
>literally 0 matches after hundreds of swipes
>>
Alright so i've been talking to this girl for about a week already and she seems like generally someone I could date but it feels like she's just playing a game with me or something.

She messages me literally once a day. I'm responding to every message with super easy in's for her to respond to. And I'm not trying to seem desperate either, i've been alternating my message reply time between hours, minutes, to almost instantly. Every message from her is perfectly normal, a couple of weird ones, but nothing that would lead me to believe that she is keeping me on as her orbiter or an ego boost. What the fuck is up with this?

For example, I start talking about Legion, and then I ask her what her favorite show is (because there is some TV stuff on her profile) and then literally nothing for 12 hours before she responds with some stuff about Preacher. Then I say something just 2 minutes after. Another fucking 8 hours go by before she responds with some laughing and questions for me. Respond an hour later cause I was doing something. Nothing for another fucking like 14 hours later as if this is a normal conversation without these massive fucking breaks in between.

What is she doing to me bros? Is this like some kind of test to see how long she could keep betas in a meaningless conversation before they just give up?
>>
>>36874670
>>36874735
>>36874766

She's only around til Wednesday, she lives 7 hours away guys :(

The qts like me but they're always far away. Over here it's mostly niggers and fat fucks.
>>
jesus Christ u guyz
>>
>>36875026
then smash quickly bro before she gets away and you become all sad
>>
>>36875072

Nah there'll be more.
>>
>>36874969
l'd say thats pretty normal, l take hours to respond to messages, sometimes days if l cant be bothered.

Ask her if she wants to go on a date or hang out, if not then just stop messaging her. If she can't or wont make time to see you in person then meh, don't worry about it, talk to someone else.
>>
>>36874941
>a dozen or so matches on my first few days
I changed my location on Tinder to Seoul and got this in 10 minutes kek
>>
File: 1493853063572.jpg (25KB, 474x414px) Image search: [Google]
1493853063572.jpg
25KB, 474x414px
ITT: normies

get out reeeee
>>
>>36875243
>sometimes days
this seems a bit odd

like I'm a pretty slow responder in terms of texts from my friends, but I don't think I have ever missed their texts by days. What's even the point of starting up a conversation if it takes multiple weeks to get over even just a single subject?
>>
>>36864969
>Milf trap

How is this a possibility?
>>
>>36865535
Why would anyone use a shitty picture for a bit account like most of these anons would?
>>
>>36865751
Nice guide Anon

Also pic made me laugh originally of course
>>
>>36862057
>swipe nothing but right without even checking
>two weeks in keep swiping right
>finaly get a match
>7/10 asian cutie 4km away from me
>is a bot
after that i kept doing it but no match then they put on a daily swipe limit so i quit
it just drains my precious battery time that i could've spent on 2 minutes of some brainless video
>>
>>36875493
Sometimes people don't feel like talking or can't think of anything to talk about, if a conversation is taking forever then change the subject, message them when you're feeling talkative, send them a funny image or ask to hang out

It might just be how l am, but l don't really like talking to people via text or facebook, l tell people this, that l'd rather see them and talk or have a coffee, l don't spend time on social media and people don't really mind.

People put too much effort into texting and shit now than actually getting to know someone face to face, be different, make her work for your attention as much as you work for hers. And don't fret over one girl on tinder when a conversation dies man, most chicks are just looking for a laugh.
>>
File: 1479787616102.jpg (48KB, 750x674px) Image search: [Google]
1479787616102.jpg
48KB, 750x674px
anyone try tinder plus?

>tfw spent 10 bucks to confirm i'm undesirable

unlimited swipes and boosts and all I got was a single mom who ghosted me when I tried to secure a meet
>>
does race matter on tinder? can i get a qt hwaito girl?
>>
>>36875861
ofc race matters on tinder, race matters everywhere
>>
>>36875829

Yeah i got it, and i got more matches galore and quite a few dates.

I don't see how it's possible to get anything without paying, and i wish more girls would switch over to bumble, because it has unlimited swipes for free.
>>
>>36875829
>10 bucks
For how long? It's like 3 pounds for a month in the UK
>>
>>36864969
>MILF trap
Excuse me, but what? How is such a thing possible?
>>
>>36876010
I went with the one month option which is 10 bucks in the states
>>
>>36876048
What the fuck, you're getting robbed there mate
>>
>>36876093
The longer month options are cheaper, but I'm always afraid there will be some hidden charge to options like that
>>
>>36873144

Women are hardcore ghosters. It's just what they do.
>>
File: 20170508_140031.png (357KB, 1439x2466px) Image search: [Google]
20170508_140031.png
357KB, 1439x2466px
1/2
Backstory: my buddy and I have a game where we both made Chad accounts. When we have a mutual match we would fight for her affections. We had both just cancelled on her because she made plans with both of us on the same night, so she called me a misogynist.
>>
File: 20170508_140008.png (356KB, 1440x2461px) Image search: [Google]
20170508_140008.png
356KB, 1440x2461px
>>36877437
2/2 hope you enjoy it brobots
>>
>>36875292
seriously. this thread is a great way to show just how bad the infestation of normies has gotten though. but, this board is too far gone to be recovered, friend. sorry.
>>
I have actually had decent luck on tinder. I'm not bad looking as long as I have a shirt on (Skelly fag) and I can be charming online. I'm schizo so I can't really keep up the act in person tho. I've had multiple, legitimately good looking, females sending me nudes and engaging in phone sex with me for months at a time. I cut all contact with any of them a few months ago because there's a girl I know irl that I really like and it was making me feel bad. But I'd get months of entertainment out of each girl before they really wanted to meet up and then I'd let it slowly die.
Thread posts: 183
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.