[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Being attractive is the only important thing in the world

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: Hot-Sean-OPry-Pictures.jpg (113KB, 681x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Hot-Sean-OPry-Pictures.jpg
113KB, 681x1024px
Being attractive is the only important thing in the world
>>
The stupidity

being attractive means you being hate on by others for no reason, they make your life harder just becouse of pure jealousy
>>
>>36861837
The disadvantages are HEAVILY outweighed by the advantages.
>>
>>36861700
Correction, op. Being rich is the only important thing in the world. You can get anything humanly possible if you have enough money
>>
>>36861700
>Being intelligent and understanding are the only important things in the world
Fixed that for you.
>>
>>36861700
youre so dumb OP
>>
>>36861700
O pry with his slayer orbits
>>
>>36861837
There have actually been experiments done that showed people viewed as more attractive were also viewed far more positively and treated more amiably than unattractive people. The participants assumed higher qualities of positive traits across the board in attractive people, even rating them to be more intelligent, funny, etc based solely off appearance,
>>
>>36861700

Not the only thing, but it's massively important.
>>
>>36861837
bluepill cope: the post
>>
>>36861700
It isn t the only important thing but it obviously is one of the most important.
>>
>>36861861
Not true love

Sounds stupid ik but money can afford sex but not love wheras being attractive can bring you love and money if you can use your advantage at work.
It s probably better to be rich and average than middle class and good loocking but definitly being attractive is better than being ugly and rich
>>
Looks are important sure but I think the most common factor amongst robots is a lack of social skills
>>
>>36862902
Our awkwardness would be seen as cute if we were hot.
>>
>>36862910
Even bring awkward requires some social skill. I'm not ugly but I pretty much never have any interactions with anyone
>>
>>36861700
no offence but this dude looks like a fucking exotic bird
>>
>>36862375
The phenomenon you are describing is called the halo effect.
>>
File: 06215406.jpg (159KB, 600x332px) Image search: [Google]
06215406.jpg
159KB, 600x332px
>tfw recessed jaw

jdimsa
>>
>>36861700
>Being wealthy is the only important thing in the world
FTFY
>>
attraction only matters because men today are weak

do you think in the past a woman would care what her man looked like as long as he could provide and keep her safe
>>
Is the OP guy attractive? He looks kinda downy.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.