[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We failed guys.... We failed France

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 164
Thread images: 20

File: 5k8mg3za94wy.jpg (76KB, 750x933px) Image search: [Google]
5k8mg3za94wy.jpg
76KB, 750x933px
We failed guys.... We failed France
>>
A FUCKING PEN

WITH ONLY 33% OF THE VOTE

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>36861343
Jesus, reddit really unironically ruins everything hip cool and exciting.

Anyway, Macron was the sensible option.
>>
File: chec k em.jpg (112KB, 383x266px) Image search: [Google]
chec k em.jpg
112KB, 383x266px
>coopting get threads on a platform without post numbers
>>
>>36861379
>giving total power to globalist bankers was the sensible option
>>
>>36861379
>the sensible option
The guy who said French people just need to accept frequent terror attacks as a fact of life is the sensible option?
>>
>>36861442
You already did it in the US with Le Swamp Drain Man
>>
>>36861442
>pulling out of the euro, schengen zone, protectionism, being a russian stooge is the sensible option

Have you actually looked at Macron's policy positions?

>>36861477
He said it was a fact of life. It did not mean passive acceptance, only that it is a reality of existence.
>>
>>36861527
The point is it doesn't have to be a reality of existence. These frequent terror attacks weren't happening before they imported rapefugees and shut down public debate on the wisdom of doing so by calling everyone who disagreed racist. Politicians like him are the reason for this state of affairs, and it's possible to take steps toward stopping it but doing so would be "racist" and offend the sensibilities of his globalist comrades.
>>
>>36861360
authentic, genuine laugh right here

back to plebbit
>>
>>36861442
>total power
Seriously, do you think we are electing dictators for a life time here?
>>
>>36861343
>we
>we
>we

kill yourself
or go back to r/the_reddit
your choice, the result is the same either way

>>36861975
>These frequent terror attacks weren't happening before they imported rapefugees

good correlation = causation there

besides, this retarded belief is predicated on the idea that refugees are committing acts of terror in france/europe but they would certainly stop if national governments stopped letting so many of them into their countries

somewhere in the arabian desert, isis leaders are flummoxed by their sudden inability to commit terrorist acts against the west because a new far-right politician has instituted hardline anti-immigration policies
>>
No, France failed the rest of the world.
Now our country is going to serve as the example of what happens when you sacrifice your sovereignty and identity by fear of being labeled a racist.
Learn from us, we're probably going to be a third-world country by 2022.
>>
>>36862148
Hey, Pierre, you failed the rest of the world in 1940, not yesterday.
>>
>>>/pol/124444444
>>
>>36862090
>Le Pen
>far right
fuck off
>>
>>36861379
>>36861442
>>36861477

The fact of the matter is that, historically, France has exploited and plundered the 3rd world without remorse. Now the alt-right is crying whiny bitch tears that they actually have to pay it all back now.

The "mass immigration" panic is basically a bunch of sociopaths complaining that the people whose homes they set on fire have now moved into their neighborhood because their old homes were, you know, SET ON FUCKING FIRE.
>>
How autistic should you be to post it?
>>
>>36862731
No, the mass immigration panic is a bunch of people whose quality of life is drastically decreasing due to the criminal activity and all-around filth third world people are bringing.
The real sociopaths are the ruling class who claim that letting in a few hundred thousand immigrants is the "right thing to do" and guilt trip people into believing that they're somehow responsible for these people's situation.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
>>
>>36861343
France failed itself. It's too cucked. Just like in times passed. We abandon it. They key to the European mainland has never been France.

Shift focus to Merkel.
>>
>>36862731
> Usa destroys middle east
> refugees are welcome in eurooe
>>
>>36862731
no, it has more to do with the fact that most of these people's houses weren't set on fire but just come here for the free and easy money. and of course with the gigantic leap of crime rates introduced with this group most noticeably on robberies and rape.
>>
>>36862811
The middle east destroyed themselves through Islam.
It has caused terror in the region since the death of Mohammed. There was slightly less during the middle ages but it was still present.
>>
>>36862807
>It's too cucked.
Yeah. We're the only country where ethnic statistics are illegal. We don't even know how many arabs we have in our country because of this.
Someone come glass the fuck out of us so we can rebuild ourselves from the ashes.
>>
>>36862775
Has your quality of life drastically decreased because of immigration? Y/N
>>
>>36862840
Yes, because I don't live in a high-class neighborhood. I'm in a shitty part of town and it's overrun with immigrants who don't even understand the fucking language, act as if they deserve jack shit, leech off workers and make things shittier for everyone.
>>
File: 1471880364697.jpg (178KB, 1050x931px) Image search: [Google]
1471880364697.jpg
178KB, 1050x931px
>>36861343
the donald can just fuck off and die. I'm sick of meme loving fucks arrogantly discussing politics despite knowing literally nothing about it, outside of shitty pictures.
>>
>>36862837
top kek that's bad. the netherlands admitted lying about refugee crime rates this week and they're much and much higher than anyone could have expected. it's fucked up. not the crime rates themselves but the endless lying of "our" government.
>>
>>36861343
Man that mememagic larp shit is so autistic
>>
>>36862862
Fucking hell. At least you guys are slightly better off than we are, though you fucked up during your last election.
Germany has to be brought down, then the entire structure will collapse.
>>
>>36862840
YES. Because i am not some rich liberal kid in an american college. I live in what most of this board would catogorize as a "ghetto". i know multiple people who have been robbed and even raped by tanned middle eastern people who did not speak the language since more and more of these "refugees" came in. it's a mess where i live because of this "refugee" crisis.
>>
>>36862876
>Germany has to be brought down,
will never happen sadly. Le Pen was the only one who had a chance. Europe is fucked. And so is the USA with their cocaine-addicted "swamp drainer".
>>
>>36861343
They failed themselves. It would have been nice to see them given a fighting chance but it's really not our problem. Trump will glass them once they're completely overrun, we have our own country to focus on protecting.
>>
I'm fine with this, mainly because I'm not French. I love watching people sleep in the bed they make, especially liberals.
>>
>>36862852
How have they decreased your QoL?
>>
>>36862920
>Le Pen was the only one who had a chance.
I still cling to the hope that, in 2022, the French will have suffered enough to make the right decision, if the entire country hasn't collapsed by then. Though the odds are slim.
>>
>>36862931
not that anon but read my post >>36862901. YES they have decreased my quality of life you moron.
>>
>>36862924
Them frogs have nukes too, you know...
>>
>>36862931
Are you retarded?
See >>36862901.
I live in a small apartment and even there they fuck things up. They piss in the elevators, make noise until 4AM, sell drugs in the area, break things, and act aggressive to everyone who isn't in a group larger than theirs.
Some of them pray in the streets. Dozens of small shops selling whatever shit arabs buy have opened, bringing more of them into the neighborhood. Some local bars have been replaced with doner kebab places or shitty phone repair shops where they hang out and act obnoxious until late at night.
And if we complain, we're xenophobic fascists.
>>
File: aasda.jpg (69KB, 1274x711px) Image search: [Google]
aasda.jpg
69KB, 1274x711px
>live in Venezuela
>country goes to shit
>forced to leave to Paris
>it's also going to shit
I know this is hypocritical as fuck but I don't want to live with angry allahus.
>>
File: mistakes were made.jpg (532KB, 900x1620px) Image search: [Google]
mistakes were made.jpg
532KB, 900x1620px
>caring this much about politics
I have never understood why other robots get so invested in the shit their country does. I don't even go outside or socialize with people and I assume the same goes for people here, so this type of thing should barely even affect them.
>>
>>36862987
Should have moved to argentina my man

>>36863024
Because politics direclt affect our lives you fucking moron.
>>
>>36863024
You'll care when the mudshits are knocking at your door. Immigration is a very real issue these days no matter how detached you want to be from politics.
>>
File: 1492470579758.jpg (306KB, 1200x1195px) Image search: [Google]
1492470579758.jpg
306KB, 1200x1195px
>>36861442
>muh bankers
>except for Trump's entire cabinet, it's 4 dimensional chess lol!
>>
File: get on your knees.png (138KB, 522x590px) Image search: [Google]
get on your knees.png
138KB, 522x590px
>>36863050
The only thing it really affects is how much money the goverment gives me for being a NEET, but the difference is that people here get stupidly into immigration and complain about things like degeneracy or poor behaviour from people while barely being able to handle themselves as individuals in society at all. It's absolutely retarded and just comes across as them just badly wanting to be a part of something, in the end just being used by people who are an actual functioning part of society.
>>
>>36862987
come live with me ;)

ddds
>>
>>36863067
nobody here is pro-trump. you might want to try posting this picture on reddit. we were talking about the french elections.
>>
>>36863071
Sorry anon for wanting to be able to walk around my town without al mughabis roaming around. Fucking moron.
>>
>>36863071
>just comes across as them just badly wanting to be a part of something
you figured it out.
>>
>>36863085
Right, it's not like you little alt right shills were campaigning against macron for months and months.

When will you Trumpkins ever learn?
>>
>>36863050
>Should have moved to argentina my man
I don't have much money and my brother has been in France for years. I also feel weird emigrating to latin america because each country probably has like a million venezuelans already and probably hate us.

>>36863072
but you're a stranger
>>
>>36863085
You are my wrong my man, this site got flooded with trumpshits and alt-rightards.
>>
>>36863053
Last time a muslim knocked my door was last week when the mailman had dropped my mail in the wrong mail box and this very nice Afghan lady brought it to me.
>>
>>36863024
I don't really give a fuck about politics and I don't even like them but sometimes you'll be forced to deal with them and that's when you have to care a little bit.

Be grateful you can live your life without having to deal with the decisions these monkeys in suits make.
>>
>>36863132
They are not even 1000 in Argentina. We have probably more Venezuelans than Argentina has.
>>
>>36863127
>>36863133
stop using your meaningless buzzwords. just because someone doesn't want their country flooded by foreigners doesn't mean they're trump supporting morons. not everyone you disagree with is from the "altright".
>>
Lepenn was a pretty shitty candidate tho'. I don't like Macron all that much either but if you want any chance of changing the country you gotta throw your support behind somebody that isn't batshit insane. And good Luck getting people to care about politics in France when their notorious for not giving a shit about it.
>>
>>36863132
>but you're a stranger
so? trust me I'm a nice guy. now come live with me so we can watch anime together and play vidya together.
>>
Wait until France becomes 20% Muslim and watch what starts happening to their political arena. I guarantee you will start seeing Sharia Law in your lifetime.
>>
File: IMG_2192.png (497KB, 1516x1370px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2192.png
497KB, 1516x1370px
>>36863157
But it's a fact my man this site got flooded with shitters from r/the_donald, and as unfortunate as it is they spread around like cancer
>>
>>36863182
Good. Fuck them. They've been a trash country for millenia.
>>
>>36863182
Isn't sharia law just /pol/ in nutshell? Kill the gays, enslave the women, etc?
>>
>>36863215
nobody on /pol/ wants to kill gays and enslave women. /r9k/ wants to do that though.
>>
>>36863338
You've never been to /pol/ haven't you
>>
>>36863199
>They've been a trash country for millenia.
>country has only existed as such for 1600 years at most
>>
How do you get the Reddit app to look like that?
>>
>>36863431
American education in a nutshell
>>
>>36863338
Ha ha ha good one poltard shill
>>
File: macron-fp.png (590KB, 1349x1086px) Image search: [Google]
macron-fp.png
590KB, 1349x1086px
>>36861343
Macron is based, and this is a radical centrist board.
>>
>>36862690
by french standards she is 100% far right

by burger standards maybe not so far
>>
>>36863338
who the fuck bothers lying about something this easily verifiable
i can use the /pol/ catalog too, believe it or not
>>
File: 1493009760973.png (140KB, 330x236px) Image search: [Google]
1493009760973.png
140KB, 330x236px
>>36863840
political alignment is something I'm not fond of

When you look objectively at a country's problem you don't go "this model would fix it" because the conditions for a single model to fix all the problems of a country have to be ridiculously specific.

I always thought that whoever proposed a way to fix the most important problems the country is facing should be voted regardless of his ideals. Then he can fix the problem and people can vote for somebody else after a few years. voting for ideals is dumb.

Also politics are dumb.
>>
File: where_do_you_think_you_are.png (936KB, 644x644px) Image search: [Google]
where_do_you_think_you_are.png
936KB, 644x644px
>>36863085

>nobody here is pro-trump

lurk moar pls.
>>
>>36863189

it was mainly stormfront fags that flooded then t_d joined in once /pol/ became popular

>source: oldfag
>>
>>36863992
You can disagree on what is a problem, and you can disagree on how to fix a problem you agree on.
For instance, in this case, one side thought that immigration is a serious problem, and the other side did not acknowledge this as a problem at all.
>>
File: 1482061234-cz8fonnwgaanik5.jpg (88KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1482061234-cz8fonnwgaanik5.jpg
88KB, 960x720px
>>36861343
>Tfw no Melenchon in the 2nd turn
>>
>>36861343
"We" didn't fail France. France failed itself.

If a country wants to blow its brains out, we can't stop it from pulling the trigger.
>>
>>36864328
See also: USA
>>
>>36864254
I agree completely because it's the truth.

What is sad is that the lack of thought when these potential problems happen is that they don't see the possibility of them escalating and turning into a problem that they now recognize and what the other people wanted to avoid, so in the end you have to clean a mess that could have been avoided. Being able to vote is a really important thing and people take it too lightly and let their emotions/propaganda/peer pressure decide for them.

I'm not good with words so I apologize id what i write is confusing
>>
Both candidates were shit. They chose the one that was the least shitty. I respect that. That's how I voted in the US election. Shame about the outcome. One trillion dollars slashed from Medicaid. Feels pretty bad. But 2018 looms ever closer with each passing day.
>>
>>36864339
Oh, and Britain too.
>>
>>36861343
i find it hilarious that france has been in a state of emergency for two years with soldiers patrolling the streets of paris and nobody thinks its an issue
guess the french are used to being conquered
>>
>>36864346
One of the bad things about democracy is that leaders can always shift blame and avoid taking responsibility for the policies of previous leaders. Even if they belong to the same party.
Often times, they aren't in office long enough that they will be accountable for the long-term effects of their policies.
>>
>>36861343
france was too far gone. nobody cares about them just look at paris ffs
>>
>>36864392
This. France is a historically cucked nation known for its eagerness to surrender. To think they were going to do the "courageous" thing was laughable.
>>
>>36864387
This should seriously be changed someday. If politicians were accountable for their fuck ups we would see better management.
>>
>>36864419
Unlike the US that haven't won a war in 60 years?

France pretty much won most of its wars for 1000 years. Sure they got fucked by blitzkrieg but so did all of mainland Europe. They won WW1 almost on their own.

As for recent history, they were successful in most of their African operations, and they didn't get assraped by sandniggers wielding rusty Cold War relics. Also they don't start a war with the intent of stealing resources while pretending WMD are the reason - that, or "muh freedom".
>>
>>36864495
Your military history won't matter when you decide to import millions of africans.
In some time there won't be a France.
>>
Le Pen's policies were way more extreme than Trump. Probably why so many people were turned off compared to him.
>>
File: 1459316405280.jpg (14KB, 230x307px) Image search: [Google]
1459316405280.jpg
14KB, 230x307px
Le Pen is a fucking retarded incompetent and would have driven this country to the ground. Just look at the debates, she's fucking clueless. She's as retarded as her father and her entire dynasty made their fortune on fraud.
I fucking hate you retards who can't discuss politics without screaming "le cuck xdd" "literally become saudi arabia lmao" or other equally stupid cancer everytime someone other than some alt-right retard is discussed.
/pol/ and r/the_donald are absolute fucking cancer and do nothing but lower the level of discourse on this website. Fucking kill yourselves.
>>
>>36861343
Get fucked r/The_Donald tards
>>
>>36864546
Political science is literally just repeating what newspapers and 'think-tanks' say. Get real, dumbass.
>>
>>36864574
Maybe if you're a braindead mouthbreather who can only parrot things you've read, yes.
>>
>>36862090
>good correlation = causation there
Yes because hardly any of the attackers are Islamist or motivated by a desire to bring the decadent West under Islamic rule. Surely the increase in these Islamic terror attacks has absolutely nothing to do with the increasing population of displaced Muslims with no connection to the country.

Stopping immigration alone obviously wouldn't do it, but it'd be a good start. Perfection is the enemy of good. Just because something wouldn't completely solve a problem, doesn't mean it's not a worthwhile step on the way to fixing it. That's like refusing all medical treatment for a particular illness because there's nothing that would immediately and 100% cure you.
>>
>>36861527
>being a russian stooge
i thought it was about Macron, at least leaked e-mails said
>>
>>36864622
There is nothing else to it. People who take it seriously are idiots. Case in point: you.
>>
>>36864665
>omg people who care about how their country is run and take this seriously are such idiots lol
t. high school drop out
>>
>>36863926
are you french?

are you vox/huff/buzz/newsweek writer?

what is far right? banning islam and shitskins? banning refugee family reunion? banning mosques and burqas? putting white native french first? forcing segregated schools to pretoect white girls? denouncing citizenhips to imams and terror-linked shitskins?

she is, unfortunattly, not far right
>>
RIP france
oregano niggero
>>
>>36864688
>look at me I can repeat what I read in magazines and newspapers, I'm so into politics
Get real, brainlet.
>>
>>36864704
1. yes

2. kill yourself
>>
btw 33% is a good number.

MILLIONS of French are tired of muslim non-white. Whites in France starting to get white conscience, white solidarity.

10 years ago FN candidate scored 2.5 times less votes.
Give France another 10 years of black riots, terror attacks and white dilution, hope muslims/arabs/niggers/women/dutch migrants don't get voting rights - and you have 50%+
>>
>>36864731
>thinks this is what political science is
>probably hasn't formed an opinion by himself in his entire life
Ok loser.
>>
>>36864764
Look at South Africa. Even when the whites are being butchered in their homes, the majority of them still shy away from 'muh racism'.
>>
>>36864784
>>probably hasn't formed an opinion by himself in his entire life
>>thinks this is what political science is
That is an opinion you retard. Do you even think about the nonsense you write? Really think about it, instead of you just blabbering out a variation of "no u".
>>
>>36864746
I mean, she is not 'muh far-right'. g b 2 leddit

(its funny how leftis on wiki, msm and reddit use terms 'far-right' and 'popilusm'(literally every policital party is populist btw, but only anti-muslim-migrants are /bad populists/, kek) in negative manner, because such forced hatred makes people like those far-right, native, parties even more tbqh)
>>
Superb result.

Vive la France!
>>
The butthurt of stormfags from Lard Land and Monkey Island is delicious.

Back to DM booted daisy chaining "boys", the world has passed you by.
>>
>>36864764
>he thinks people only look at immigration policies
>he thinks ~10% of nonwhites is genocide
>he doesn't know at one point there was a higher percentage of Portuguese migrants than this in France and that didn't change or "dilute" the population

Classic clueless /pol/ idiot.
>>
>>36864704
Pretty much every thing in that list except the last one is far-right and racist as fuck, desu.
>>
>>36864954
This is Paris. These are not French people.
>>
People being killed on the streets by Wahabists is the new normal.

I just don't even.

Enjoy your gloat sessions, Globalist cucks. I hope you live long enough to see your ideology fall apart when the first Western country hits 50% Muslims and bans homosexuality.
>>
>>36865013
>20 black people in the picture
"France has fallen!"
>>
>>36864976
1. so what? its good. all-white, native-first, no-invaders-welcome politics and racial laws(e.g. no more than 5% of population can be nonwhite and muslims, unless they're banned to visit/work) should be implimented before france becomes >50% non-white.

2. as i said, that's why she is not far-right. She is just right. Not far.
>>
>>36865032
>bans homosexuality
But that's what you want, isn't it?
>>
>>36865040
What do you think will happen then? French people do not have enough children to maintain their population. They keep importing foreigners from third world countries.
Do the math.
>>
>>36865084
And you assume that the birthrates stay the same forever?
>>
>>36865040
France is literally Africa, literally asks arabs to invade them and literally encourages terrorist attacks
However if Le Pen passed and enforced very slightly more restrictive immigration politics (the only ones that matter), it would have been a white utopia, that's literally what Macron vs Le Pen was
I browse /pol/ and other alt-right echo chambers so i'm pretty qualified to discuss politics
>>
>>36865061
you're pointlessly splitting hairs

"far right" isn't distinct from "right" except to the degree that the observer thinks

i look at le pen/FN and i see a far right politician/organization
this isn't an empirical, objective statement. there is no tenet of political science that defines "Far right" as anything more than a more devout form of "right"

you have to be fucking retarded to actually see a meaningful difference here
>>
>>36865102
The birthrates of the immigrants may reach the same level as those of the native french, after a generation or two, but what does that matter when they keep importing new people.
>>
>>36865129

Yep.

AND the welfare bennies are so good people can just hole up in some immigrant suburb and pretend they're still in Pakistan or wherever.

Here in the US the problem isn't as bad. We have only 1ish Muslim massacre a year(Pulse, etc) and many of the girls don't cover their hair, etc. Because you have to actually work and participate in our society if you don't want to live on 100 bucks of food a month and live next to Niggers.
>>
>>36865112
Ahem, I read in a respected newspaper that Macron wishes to lower taxes with 1%, that is 0.2% more than Le Pen. Obviously this is a most significant difference, which I, if I must put on the mantle of the wise literate, say so myself, is often over-looked by the uneducated plebeians who make up the bulk of posters on this discussion forum. If I can call attention to this detail, I would like to specify that thi 0.2% difference would result in annual difference of 20 euros. Quite significant, oui oui.
>>
>>36865102
yes, there is such things as tendencies.
black people import their relatives(thaks to jews in french parlament and the laws) and they give birth to 15 children. all being raised on taxpayers money.
>muh we need migrants to have a pensions
>>
>>36861343
let's pull a left wing and start riots and call everyone sexist
>>
>>36861343
french are proven to be the same sexists as americans desu

sad day for femanons...
>>
>>36861435
what the fuck is that nigger
is that a fucking abortion
>>
>>36865308
I was wondering when the first /pol/tard mentions them (((((((((jews))))))))).
>>
>>36865387
>you cant mentions jews! innocent! saint! holy! holocaust!
>>
>>36865308

>muh we need migrants to have a pensions

Kinda funny since they lead with "the population is aging and we need more young people to work to support them".
>>
>>36861379
>Jesus, reddit really unironically ruins everything hip cool and exciting.
youre JUST finding this out? these faggots have beaten every single joke on the internet since 2009 into the ground
>>
>>36865571
>to work
>migrants
))))0
migrants barely make enough money to feed their children, how could they support elderly native people?
btw, i thin racial law should be implimented in EU in next 10-15 years, which prohibit to any non-white/non-chrsitian family to have more than 1 children. Discuss?
>>
File: image.png (226KB, 492x388px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
226KB, 492x388px
>>36861343
>Muh Rise of Nationalism!
>Le uncucking of Europe!
Even if she won she wouldn't change a thing, just all the other phoney nationalists who've popped up across Europe. The fact that /pol/ falls for such bullshit over and over again is sadder than the actual result.
>>
>>36862731
Kill yourself you fucking retarded beta leftist
>>
>>36866722
That's right wing retards for you, just convince them you'll make their country great again without knowing how and they'll lick your feet. It's all Trump had to do, throw meaningless slogans at his speeches and it turned out pretty well for him.
>>
>>36861343
>wanting a woman to be your leader
>>
>>36861343
Le Pen would have done nothing.
Whites won't violently evict shitskins, do they will be wiped out.

Enjoy having the kikes and chinks (who have 0 scruples) fighting over who gets to rule you, progs and shitskins
>>
>>36861343
You didn't give a fuck about France before the election and you won't give a fuck after.

You know it, you fucking meme
>>
Didn't she wanna ban all immigrants from entering, including white europeans?
>>
>>36862920
USA has a built-in trump card with the second amendment. Cletus and his in-bred, backwoods, cousin-fucking posse will start hanging Arabs from trees long before we reach France-tier terrorism issues. The fact that we picked orange meme-man over Clinton is a pretty damning indictment of leftist identity politics.

The kind of morons that thought a literal wall between us and Mexico was a good idea aren't going to disappear just because Trump turned out to be yet another corporate-loving neo-con.
>>
>>36861477
I mean it's France they can't really do anything else without being racist.
>>
>>36861343
reddit is low energy cucks

no wonder they lost
>>
>>36862987
this is why paris is shit oreganoo
>>
File: 1467549828142.jpg (4KB, 125x118px) Image search: [Google]
1467549828142.jpg
4KB, 125x118px
>France elected a Rothschild banker

And I thought the U.S. electing a billionaire reality tv star was bad
>>
>>36868131
Yeah, because Clinton ran a campaign full of radical, extremely non-PC ideas that banked on a media culture incapable of covering her.

Wait, that was Trump. He was the one that constantly offered solutions to American problems (even if those solutions were fucking retarded) while Clinton tried to win by calling the other guy an asshole without offering a solution of her own.

Trump is a moron that has fully shown himself to be a pawn of the 1% and incapable of delivering on his campaign promises, but only the truly delusional could truthfully claim that Clinton would be any better.
>>
Shit was over before it even began... Not surprising at all... We failed nothing. France was already a lost cause
>>
>>36863189
Fucking Kek, /pol/ literally got over run with internet foreigners.
>>
>>36869197
he's basically white obama, even more than trudeau
>>
Le pen more like Le cucked lmao
>>
>>36869948
Le pen more like Le penis XD
>>
>>36861975
Haven't there been like 2 in the past 2 years? And not even by refugees. I wouldn't call that frequent. It's no reason to shun millions of people that need help.
>>
>>36870199
You might aswell let homeless crack addicts take over your house. They need help too. Don't shun them. You probably don't see much of that in your gated community.
>>
>>36870199
I lived in Malmo for a semester, and I can tell you I'm glad refugees aren't as common here in the US. These guys are violent. They will beat you up if you are alone. These guys don't bother to learn the language or adapt to the country they are currently leeching off of.

They don't work. Their job is to mooch off the state or sell drugs for a living. They don't get arrested and if they do, people cry out for their release. They legitimately rape women. Not the "I got drunk and regret it," I mean force them down and thrust into them.

It's disgusting.

Humanitarianism will get you nowhere robot, believe me.
>>
Sensible, progressive European voters elect non mongoloid with normal size hands.

/pol/tards and associated pond life spazz out.
>>
File: 1493567053338.jpg (200KB, 1000x1042px) Image search: [Google]
1493567053338.jpg
200KB, 1000x1042px
>>36870808
>Sensible, progressive
>>
>>36870808
Virtue signalling redditor virtue signals about how progressive and sensible it is to import millions of low IQ third worlders.
>>
>>36870330
Euros are so brainwashed about refugees that I really don't think there's any way to change their minds. Trying to talk about it results in an infinite loop :

> refugees aren't violent they are peaceful
but they commit a disproportionate amount of assaults and rapes
> ok but we deserve it because we're white and we oppress them
why not do something about it?
>because they aren't violent, they are peaceful
repeat ad infinitum
>>
>>36870330
I'm sorry to hear that you were beat up and raped in sweden, anon.
>>
I would have preferred a true socialist, but an ex member of the socialist party and committed European federalist will do.

Great for Europe, great for the World.

Vive Macron!
>>
>>36863338
nah we are okay with gay people and women should have the same rights as children because women are children. giving children the right to vote is stupid and we can start by taking women's right to vote away because they make voting decisions with feelings instead of using critical thinking.
>>
>>36861343
You know we have a politics board right?
>>
>>36870943
It's because they haven't been exposed to this. For so long, Europe was a very happy place. Socialized healthcare that actually functioned the way it was intended, jobs, easy-going lifestyle etc.

Now, they have something that threatens their values and don't know how to react except with kindness. It's literally killing them.

Their culture is so passive and it's no longer a good thing.

>>36870964
I wasn't. I heard about people who did get raped. Someone near my campus housing got raped one night as she walked back to her home, many people got assaulted as well.

You can watch that 60 minutes doc on the refugees and it'll give you a clear consensus on how these people act.
>>
>>36871217
need different opinions tho
>>
File: jean-ma.jpg (33KB, 450x193px) Image search: [Google]
jean-ma.jpg
33KB, 450x193px
>>36861343
>>36861343
French robot here, le Pen will never have one single chance to win, because she is dumb and have no charisma, his father was an alpha (Hitler-tier charisma) but 99% of the medias were like "LE PEN IS A WHITE SUPREMACIST NEO-NAZI RACIST XENOPHOBIC!!!!!! HE IS EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he got 18% at the 2002 election
Today most of Frenchs are against immigration, most of Frenchs hate NATO, most of Frenchs hate shitskins but Le Pen is a dumb woman (like all women) but even Hilary Clinton could have done better
Also don't forget that we European Latins (Frenchs/Spaniards/Italians/Portugueses) are very lazy, selfish and that most of us don't give a shit about politics, this is why we are fucked up, soon France will be a Southern Europe-tier country
Sorry if my English is bad
Pic related: Le Pen's father when he was a paratrooper of the French Foreign Legion
>>
wew, I thought /pol/ was stupid, but /r9k/ is even worse when talking about politics
Thread posts: 164
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.