[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Manlets... when will they learn

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 314
Thread images: 22

File: 050817040605.png (24KB, 901x240px) Image search: [Google]
050817040605.png
24KB, 901x240px
/women do not care about height/ edition
>>
well no fucking shit

5'8 is short as fuck.
>>
>Wanting a 6'3-6'5" guy

Jesus Christ, that's REALLY unlikely unless you live in the Netherlands or something.
>>
Is it the same guy who always creates these threads? A bitter virgin lanklet who became suicidal when a manlet started dating his oneitis?
>>
>>36861253
What the actual fuck.

My girlfriend is only an inch or two smaller than me. She says that she wouldn't want a taller guy, and makes fun of manlets all the time.

W-what do
>>
>>36861312
>She says that she wouldn't want a taller guy
>and makes fun of manlets all the time.

Oh, son, you're probably gonna get fucked real bad. Imagine if your girlfriend said she didn't care about your weight, then joked all the time about fat guys, or said she didn't mind a small dick, then made fun of guys with small dicks. She DOES care about your height, and her friends probably constantly comment on how you're barely taller than her.
>>
>>36861253
Short men are like obese women. No shit people don't want them
>>
File: 1477209374182.jpg (24KB, 494x482px) Image search: [Google]
1477209374182.jpg
24KB, 494x482px
>>36861253
>guy of average height
>5'7"
>>
youre either a lanky faggot with low self-esteem or some bitch ass manlet that is looking for excuses

either way, grow up cunt
>>
>>36861373
>excuses

There is so much proof that women consider height to be extremely important and yet you call it an excuse? Did you get dropped on your head a lot?
>>
>>36861325
>she didn't care about your weight, then joked all the time about fat guys
That'd be pretty weird, because I'm skinny.

>friends probably constantly comment on how you're barely taller than her
Lol, she has no friends.
>>
>>36861373
It's a lanky faggot who keeps hoping he will lose his virginity due to him being tall.
>>
>>36861253
lol, i'm 5.3 and i've had plenty of girlfriends. That's the benefit of being social.
>>
>>36861401
>That'd be pretty weird, because I'm skinny.

Inability to understand hypotheticals. Yeah, your girlfriend is gonna cheat on you with a taller guy. I mean, good luck, dude.
>>
>>36861394
There is so much proof that you are gay. Why don't you off yourself.
>>
>>36861426
Typical normie. When he can say nothing back, he just insults.

Do you think women don't care about height?

If they do, then you can't call it an excuse.

And if they don't, well. We all know they do and there is shitton of proof so ...
>>
>>36861423
Why do you keep making these threads? No, that girl you beta orbited for years is not going to dump her shorter bf for you. Get over it.
>>
>>36861253
5'10 faggot here. Has anyone else noticed the phenomena of chadlets? Plenty of chads with qts in the 5'8-5'11 ballpark. In fact since I've been memed into noticing height I've noticed a lot of guys 6 foot + are weird dweebs. Now I'm not a manlet trying to compensate here goes without saying if you're good looking and 6ft + life is made for you. But chadlets are a real phenomena. Makes me think bee urself might not be a meme, confidence is key
>>
>>36861439
>it's another "girls don't like me because I'm not tall" Stanleypost
>>
>>36861488
Not OP, but you're missing the point.

The point is that these Chadlets would have so much more success if they were tall. That's the problem here. Problem is that even if we work hard and improve ourselves, we get less than tall Chads.
>>
>>36861520
Once again with the normietalk. Not responding to the actual point. So once again. Sure, if we improved we could get a girlfriend probably. But we get worse looking worse quality women than tall men who improve. Unacceptable.
>>
>>36861536
After being friends for a few brief months with an Abercrombie model tier guy you're right. He never detected I was an autiste so at least that proves I can LARP as a normie
>>
>>36861536
They wouldn't have more success if they were tall, you idiot. They are successful precisely because they are not awkward lanklets. Stop making retarded statements you cannot prove.
>>
>>36861536
You have never worked hard or improved yourself, Stanley.
>>
>>36861330
Yes but short men cant help theyre short. A fat woman can lose weight. Judging people on traits they cant control is bigotry.
>>
>>36861618
Firstly, it's not true and secondly it's not relevant.

Once again with your normie tactics. You know I'm right, normo.
>>
>>36861253
Post the graph...
5'11-6'1 is optimal!!
>>
>>36861401
Both short and stupid, and his gf makes fun of him while he's present and it goes over his head. She's already cheating.
>>
>>36861600
Tallness is an attractive feature. If you have two men and one is tall, the other is short. The tall one has more value. Then they both start working hard to improve themselves, but obviously the tall guy will still be ahead due to his height.

Not rocket science.
>>
NOBODY WANTS A FUCKING SHORT MAN

do you know how stupid you look? i'm not trying to look at you eye to eye. even a few inches taller is eye to eye. you want to look UP to your Man!
>>
>Stanley going ballistic

I thought you said you have a job and are not a NEET? Why aren't you at work?
>>
>>36861401
Use your finely honed skills of rebuttal on your gf. "You think he's a munchkin, babe? Wait a minute. He is the same height as me!"
>>
>>36861253
>making a fake account to post a made up manlet story on le reddit

people on this fucking board care more about height than a woman will ever be able to do
>>
>ideally 6'3"-6'5"

Good luck girl. That is maybe 1-2% of men
>>
>>36861280
He would be literally over a foot taller than her, that is patently absurd, if you are a short woman you do not deserve a tall man.
The only reason this bullshit exists is because men aren't shallow retards that give two fucks about arbitrary crap like height.
>>
Why are men so sensitive about height? If a girl doesn't like you because you're short, big deal. Move on, be an adult.
>>
>>36861253
>shallow bitches are shallow
really gets think thingy working
>>
I want to hug every manlet. You guys are really cute and will always have a place in my heart.
>>
File: 1494154867107.jpg (140KB, 853x739px) Image search: [Google]
1494154867107.jpg
140KB, 853x739px
Manlets when willl they learn
>>
>>36862584
Some butthurt manlet modified that chart. If you're below 7' you are not a man and should kill yourself.
>>
>>36861253
I shit you not you mixed this up. Woman avoid brainlets, they don't avoid manlets.
>>
>>36862701
The commonly posted chart is already an edit of the original chart you idiot.
The original chart way back when put 5'7 or 5'8 as king of manlets status IIRC. The subtle troll chart just shifted the real chart down 2-3 inches since, by default, it'll fuck with at least 50% of the people that view it.
>>
>>36862409
Are you a man? blox
>>
>>36861253
another picture for my manlet collage coming up. need moar
>>
>>36862701
>7' flat
disgusting

7'6" or do not talk to us. manlets stay away!
>>
>>36861253
Your picture,
Actually fuck women.
She broke his heart JUST BECAUSE HE WAS NOT TALL ENOUGH.
I hope that person burns alive.
Or her family dies in a suicide bombing and leave her severely injured.
>>
>>36863255
It's a troll post you dolt.
>>
>>36862409
Would you be so nice as to hang yourself?
Thank you very much
>>
>>36863280
I will never get bait post.
I will keep being angry at them.
Mfw don't even care anymore.
Raging is enjoyable.
>>
>>36862409
Right, so if a man said he wouldn't date girls below 5'6' how would that make you feel? Considering that it eliminates close to 50% of the dating pool do you think that's fair roastie?
>>
>>36863757
>so if a man said he wouldn't date girls below 5'6' how would that make you feel?
Nothing. Good for him.

>do you think that's fair
Yes, it's very fair. People should date whoever they want.
>>
File: Vape Nation.png (25KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
Vape Nation.png
25KB, 300x250px
>>36862584
>TFW king of manlets
(i forgot im on R9k and need originality)
>>
>>36861547
Such is life faggot deal with it.
>>
>>36861253
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA IT'S SO TRUE

6'7 Glorious Nordic master race here. They can't fucking believe it when they meet me, you know that feeling you get in your stomach when your by a tall guy? They get that in their wombs. Cry more you fuckin' manlets.
>>
>>36861280
You should be legally allowed to kill a woman if they mention height. Stupid cunts, why do they think a tall guy would even want their womanlet ass in the first place?

t. manlet
>>
>>36864629
>baiting so hard you have to type "hahaha" in all caps

:^)
>>
>>36864835
I'm not baiting. I am 6'7. I understand that you hope I'm baiting, but I'm not.
>>
>>36864890
How does it feel to be a circus freak who will die a virgin?
>>
>>36864890
> 6'7"
If thats true i really feel bad for you. Obviously its better than being a manlet but that height must be fucked up to live with.
Everything after +6'5" is lanket tier and women will look at you like an autistic weirdo, unless you have very good proportions, and even like that its still fucked up, plus you re way over the ideal male height. I'm sorry nigger
>>
>>36865021

>Circus freak
Low energy.

>Die a virgin.
Fucked 6 virgins who were quivering and aching for me, 7 1 night stands with glorious non-STD bearing ladies, currently with a 6'3 glorious white woman.

How does it feel to know the only time you will ever have the balls to talk to me will be on here, and that in real life you would shrink away from me?
>>
>>36865026
I'm in proportion, 52" chest 39" waist size 15 feet. I've met a lot of lanklets, I am not one of them
>>
>>36865076
Nice try. It's a fact that anyone who is over 6'6" is going to die a virgin. No man in history has been 6'7" and had sex. You are no exception, lardass.
>>
File: ford.jpg (81KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
ford.jpg
81KB, 640x640px
>>36865130
Meet Martyn Ford. 6'8 with 1 kid, one on the way.

That's you on the left, me on the right.

Your virginity protecting fedora is showing.
>>
>>36864890
Post pic with time stamp then faggot

Oregano
>>
>>36861253
Ask a
>female who likes short guys
anything.
>>
>>36865373
Why are you vying for attention on a mongolian fisherman's trading bazaar?
>>
>>36865373
If you're not fat, wanna fuck?
>>
>>36865160
>tfw always hated this aesthetic
>tfw no models for me since normal-looking dudes nowadays are numales
>>
>>36862409
So an adult lets women shit on him for things out of his control? That's fucking retarded.
>>
>>36864606
Yeah I bet that's what normies would want us to do. Deal with being shat on. NO FUCKING WAY.
>>
>>36862409
>If a girl doesn't like you
The problem is that no girls like you and that it's out of your control.
Many faggots in /r9k/ seem to believe that as long as you do things right you can get any girl. I don't know who told them that when it's obvious, even in nature, that appearance matters a lot. But here we are.
>>
>>36865974
Well it's not going to change ever, so what's your plan?
>>
>>36861401
>Lol, she has no friends
kek, don't listen to those fag lords. You're all right
>>
>>36866054
Shut up Stanley, you cock.
>>
>>36866089
Come and shut me up with your cock if you want me to shut up
>>
>>36866063
My plan doesn't matter. What's important is that you admit that we get treated like shit for things out of our control by women and normies. So we have the moral high ground.
>>
>>36866118
You're not even that short. Shorter guys than you are still getting laid just fine.
>>
>>36866118
Sure you do. The thing is, moral doesn't matter. Even if you're right there's no consequence to it.
Your plan is all that matters because I don't see "complaining on robot board" having any consequence whatsoever.
>>
>>36866144
That's not the point here. I could most likely get laid if I wanted, but it wouldn't be with women of the same quality as tall and attractive women. That's the problem.

>>36866150
>Even if you're right there's no consequence to it.
Well point is, I know I have the moral high ground and I also know who is to blame for this bad treatment. This justifies everything.
>>
>>36866201
What is "everything"? Are you going to kill people or what?
I do see a problem here. You want to blame women. They're not rational anon, they're like cows and dogs. You don't blame animals for shitting on your sidewalk, because they're just stupid fucking animals.
I've seen my mother call me names that she hasn't called her enemies and later apologize to me, crying like someone killed me. They're not made for thinking.
>>
>>36866242
>You don't blame animals for shitting on your sidewalk, because they're just stupid fucking animals.
Not gonna accept that. Either what you're saying is correct or we allow them to vote and pretend they are actual human. Not both.

I'm going to blame them, they took the choice, anything else is an excuse.
>>
>>36866201
If I come over to Bulgaria and pick up a local qt in front of you, will you admit you're wrong? Manlet here.
>>
>>36866270
>implying you're human
>implying you haven't made the choice to be what you are
>>
>>36866270
I don't think they should vote either anon. It's up to you to accept this. I only think so because I've seen so many irrational behaviors on women that I cannot honestly trust one with anything other than feeding me.
My gf is the most rational woman I've met and even she breaks down, goes moody, becomes sad due to relatively unimportant bullshit, etc. I used to really think women are as good as men, but, well, I've seen some shit.
>>
>>36866281
I'm not from Bulgaria and I don't see how you doing that would prove me wrong.

>>36866294
Oh right, I've made the choice to be short and ugly. Right. Fucking retard.
>>
>>36866308
>It's up to you to accept this.
Not gonna. I'm not gonna accept this. If you accept this, you're a retard.
>>
>>36866337
Sounds like you have accepted it. After all you're whining on a Sri Lankan fruit carving forum instead of doing something about it.
>>
>>36866337
Explain why. It really seems like you're throwing a tantrum because you were dealt a shit hand in life, which would be silly, as you'd have to throw tantrums over not being Barron Trump or Bill Gates' son or whatever, and I hope you're not doing that.
>>
>>36866371
LOL.

So tell me exactly, what would I do about it?
>>
>>36866318
>hurr only tall men can get girls
>manlet proceeds to pick up qt

How is that not proving you wrong?
>>
>>36866385
You could set up tinder and start swiping for example.
>>
>>36866378
>It really seems like you're throwing a tantrum because you were dealt a shit hand in life
That's exactly what I'm doing.

Silly? Why is it silly? Just tell me.
>>
>>36866388
I never said that. I just said that it's not fair that I have to work hard to get lower quality women than tall and attractive men.

>>36866398
Believe it or not, I've tried that. I still hate myself for it to let myself be humiliated and raise the confidence of so many women by being another retard to swipe them right.
>>
>>36866400
It's simply lashing at everything. Complaints exist fundamentally to change the state of affairs, so what is your purpose in doing this when there is no one to complain to, and no way to change?
You are knowingly doing something useless. That is silly.
>>
>>36866443
There is nothing that can be done. But at least by being angry and complaining, I don't forget who is the enemy, who is to blame. It's a reminder.
>>
>>36866462
They did not choose to be retarded, so I wouldn't call them the enemy. It is wise to be wary of their shit tactics, definitely, but waging war against them is just pointless. There will never be a nonretarded woman.
I guess you could take the trap pill but I've heard traps are emotionally unstable and slutty, so they're almost women with dicks.
>>
File: devilish.jpg (8KB, 208x242px) Image search: [Google]
devilish.jpg
8KB, 208x242px
>TFW I'm 5'8"
>TFW my brothers will likely all be taller than me

My mom told me that she had a 6 foot minimum, she's fucking 5'5". Why does life have to be this way, robots?
>>
>>36866506
You're a retard. Claiming that women are retarded and therefore are free to torture inferior man in any way they want is just retarded. That's the last thing I will tell you.
>>
>>36866515
>listening to anything your mom says about women

That is literally the worst mistake one can make.
>>
>>36866533
They are free but shouldn't be, and I don't think it's right for them to torture you. I'm not talking about how it should be, that would be a different conversation.
My point is that you have to understand why things are the way they are, so that at least you can pick the right options in a shitty world.
>>36866550
Listening to your mom at all is a huge mistake.
>>
>>36866576
>My point is that you have to understand why things are the way they are, so that at least you can pick the right options in a shitty world.
The right option when someone treats you like shit is obvious. No matter what normies will tell you.
>>
>>36866592
Sure. Just trying to give you a little nuance. It's unfair to take action and fuck up without knowing what was really going on.
>>
>>36866550
>>36866576
I think you guys are missing the point here. I'm a manlet.
>>
>>36862584
I'm 5'8" and don't believe this manlet meme, but these pictures are having a dangerous psychological effect on me.

Stop posting them.
>>
>>36866624
I think you are missing the point here. Don't believe a single thing your mom says. She's wrong.
>>
>>36866628
That's still kinda ok. As long as you're taller than most of the females you can get by.
>>
>>36864721
i am 6.4 and i dated a girl once that was ~5.3
never again
>>
I'm 5'5.
No pepe can express my feels right now.
>>
Here's the thing.

90% of females are shorter than 5'8"

Let's be conservative, and say half of all women want a man 6 feet tall or more

That still leaves 45% of women who are available to you.
>>
>>36866711
Why should it not be 100%? I did not choose to be short. There is no possible way for you to defend this position.
>>
>>36862390
You idiot. It means men are more shallow because they'll screw anything. Their only criteria is "it has hole and will let me put dick in hole" makes them much more shallow and whoreish than a woman could ever be.
>>
>>36866754
Well, one could argue that if a girl is shallow enough to really care that much about height, she's not worth it anyway.
>>
>>36866789
And that one would be retarded, since it's obviously just something that retarded short men use to cope so they don't become hateful of women how they should.
>>
>>36866754
>Why should it not be 100%?
Because life weeds out the unfit. If being short makes you unfit, you're more likely to die. Evolution does not care for your feels.
>>
>>36861310
>manlet started dating his oneitis
well he's either supper charming or rich or both so why would you give a fuck?
>>
>>36866814
Sorry to break it to you anon, but you gon die as well
>>
>>36861253
low iq women u mean keke kekekekek kekekekekekekekeke
>>
Being a manlet is hopeless you either give up on life and commit sudoku or become a twink/trap
>>
>>36861253

Kek I meet her height requirements but I wouldn't fuck her because I don't want manlet sons

>Gf is 5'10
>All her male family members are 6"0+

Get fucked womanlets
>>
>>36866814
You talk about evolution, but it's not evolution. It's people. This is by the way a common trick by the normies who try to blame everything on nature, evolution, natural selection (which they by the way ignore gracefully whenever it suits them) but who enforces these things? NORMIES!
>>
>>36866814
>not breeding tall women to create superhumans
Spotted the subhuman
>>
>>36866754
No man has 100% of women available to him, idiot. Not even close. Some people are more attractive than others but every man will have plenty of girls that do not find him attractive.
>>
>>36866863
And if attractiveness was decided by things you can change, it would be absolutely okay. But since it's largely influenced by things out of your control, it's unacceptable.
>>
>>36866848
>normies normies normies normies

You're a normie, normie.
>>
>>36866873
Not true. Are you a liar or idiot?
>>
>>36866823
I know, I'm a manlet too.
>>36866848
Yes, humans are part of nature, and manlets are unfit because women want tall sons who won't feel bad because they won't be ugly or short. Welcome to life.
>>
>>36866879
And you haven't disproved anything I have said.
>>
>>36866888
Explain more.

>>36866895
>Yes, humans are part of nature, and manlets are unfit because women want tall sons who won't feel bad because they won't be ugly or short. Welcome to life.
And this is why it's justified to hate women and normies. Easy as that. And also since they shit on us, it's acceptable to shit on them whenever we can and however we can.
>>
>>36866848
not an argument. "Survival of the fittest"-thinking still affects many aspects of human life, denying that doesn't make it go away
>>
It's funny, because she's not going to reverse her decision, but wants people to validate it and help her with her guilt.

Stupid fucking slut whore.
>>
>>36866933
I'm not denying it. I'm just saying that humans are the ones who are actually the "extended arm" of it. They will be the ones to treat you like shit. And for their treatment they are responsible as far as I am concerned.
>>
File: 1494214541879.png (55KB, 596x212px) Image search: [Google]
1494214541879.png
55KB, 596x212px
>turn 20 in a few weeks
>went to the doctors today to see if my growth plates have sealed
>measure in at 5' 6.5, grown 3 inches since the end of Jr. High
>doctor said it's unlikely that I will grow any significant amount
>grandmother reassured me that "As long as you feel and look healthy, that's all that matters."
>tfw you will be shorter than both your mother and father
>tfw you're doomed
>>
>>36866915
No one said you can't hate normies my mate.
>>
>>36866992
Some people ITT claimed how it's useless etc. But it helps you focus and be reminded of who is to blame.
>>
>>36866966
You could say that about any fucking species, don't be daft
>>
>>36866915
Attractiveness is 99% things you can change and influence.
>>
>>36867005
Well it's useless alright. You could be doing your own shit and pursuing your own happiness, but then you wouldn't be here.
Do you really need to remember why your life is shit? What a happy existence that is, where you actually forget what hurts you.
>>
>>36867007
Yeah I sure am concerned about fucking honey badgers humiliating me for being short. Honey badgers are fucking cool though.

>>36867011
[citation needed]

Point is you can work hard to improve but you will reach the ceiling of how much you can improve much sooner if you are ugly, short, have a small penis, asymmetric face. Not to mention if someone with great starting point (genes) starts working hard they will get more than you. Unacceptable.
>>
>>36867061
Honey badger females shit on badgerlets, you dull cunt. Are you going to keep crying like a woman without bothering to think? Shut up then.
>>
>>36867033
My happiness? While being humiliated AT EVERY FUCKING STEP BY CHADS WHO GOT LUCKIER THAN ME? Just their existence is humiliation since they have better lives due to being lucky.

>What a happy existence that is, where you actually forget what hurts you.
Yeah without ever taking revenge on the people who hurt you. Like a fucking cuck.
>>
>>36867078
Insults, insults, insults. No arguments at all.

I obviously meant that honey badgers can't shit on me, therefore I don't give a ... shit.
>>
>>36867082
You'd have to take revenge on every normie. That's a lot of shit.
The only thing you get out of this hate is temporary relief, like masturbating, but that doesn't fix anything does it?
>>36867093
The argument is that humans aren't doing anything that other species don't do, so blaming humans is stupid as fuck. "I don't care!!?!?" doesn't make this untrue.
>>
>>36867111
>You'd have to take revenge on every normie. That's a lot of shit.
True. You know, I try to be positive. Better to do at least something.

>The only thing you get out of this hate is temporary relief, like masturbating, but that doesn't fix anything does it?
It can't be fixed mate that is the fucking problem. Surgeries don't count because your genes are still shitty. I would know so I would get no relief.

>The argument is that humans aren't doing anything that other species don't do, so blaming humans is stupid as fuck.
Are you serious? So if everyone suddenly started shitting in the street you would suddenly feel okay shitting in the street?

For a moment there I though you were in fact kinda reasonable. Not kidding.
>>
>>36867158
It's not ok, I never said it was ok. I'm explaining the situation. You people keep asking why, oh why is life shit, I explain it and you ree the fuck out. Not only that, it seems you think I'm saying that this is how it should be, and you call me unreasonable on top of that.
Fuck this thread and fuck manlets. Everyone here speaks like a woman.
>>
>>36867196
Yeah because a man accepts being shat on without being angry?
>>
>>36867216
Being angry is just a reaction to an unpleasant situation. It's the obvious answer but it's pointless. This doesn't mean he isn't right in being angry, it's like being angry at the weather.
So yeah call me a cuck for not screaming to the sky when it rains.
>>
>>36867246
Once again with your false analogies. You can't punch weather in the face. But weather isn't the problem here. It's normies. And we have just established that they are deserving of being punched in the face.
>>
>>36867262
It's not a false analogy. You can also be mad at trees and cut them down, or be mad at dogs and kill them, but the point is that nothing will change with either unless you change their nature altogether so at most you get emotional relief (which is a pretty girly thing). Useless.
War is useful because you obtain resources, land, people, or you defend what you have. Killing normies does fucking nothing.
>it feels good, I'm justified!
Go do drugs.
>>
>>36867305
It does nothing just like everything else.

if anything though, it lets them know that something is wrong. If you do nothing and just keep being happy, it's like saying

>Hey! Everything is okay! This is how it should be!

Same if you work hard to change yourself or the better.
>>
>>36861644
And bigotry is here to stay.
>>
>>36861426
lol way to bitch out faggot
>>
>>36867338
>if anything though, it lets them know that something is wrong
they won't fucking listen! You've had so many heroes and society just says "he was a troubled man baka"
Nobody fucking listens, it's useless
>>
The mentally ill east european is at it again. Don't waste time with him. He is immune to logic and facts and only whines. Basically, he's a woman.
>>
>>36861440
I fucked your bitch trick.
>>
>>36867390
Typical normie. Only insults, no arguments.
>>
>>36866783
>It means men are more shallow

Shallow means you're picky.
>>
File: 1488921630071.png (1MB, 800x694px) Image search: [Google]
1488921630071.png
1MB, 800x694px
>>36862584
Women are dumb.
Fuck off.
Humans are horrid.
>>
>>36867400
I wasn't talking to you you cuck.
>>
>>36867475
You call me cuck, yet you are the one accepting humiliation.
>>
>>36866783
>they'll screw anything.
JUST GIVE ME A GOOD GF HOLY FUCK YOU ASSHOLE BLANKET STATEMENT EVERYTHING
JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP SENPAI
>>
>>36867492
no arguments, only insults
typical normie
>>
>>36867510
Not an insult, you are a cuck because you think it's acceptable for some people to have worse lives for things out of their control.
>>
>>36867111
>You'd have to take revenge on every normie. That's a lot of shit.
WAR DRUMS BREWING
>>
>>36867530
It's not out of your control, cuck. You choose to be inferior.
>>
>>36867530
You're talking to some memester dude. Give me back my internet fight.
I said it's useless but I don't accept humilliation or think it's acceptable. Not doing anything doesn't mean I fucking think it's alright. One day you'll understand.
How old are you, 19?
>>
File: 1489551305116.jpg (109KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1489551305116.jpg
109KB, 500x375px
>>36867565
>American education.
Really makes you think, innit?
>>
>>36867565
How many times do I have to explain.

Can I choose my height, looks and penis size? Nope. Therefore I can't choose my inferiority.
>>
are tibetans manlets?
>>
>>36867578
>Not doing anything doesn't mean I fucking think it's alright. One day you'll understand.
I'm 25. You're a cuck. You just accepted that normies will treat you like shit because you figured out it's better to be shit than dead, insane or imprisoned. That makes you a cuck. You accept bad treatment so you don't get treated even worse instead of fighting back.
>>
>>36867589
Its alright anon...wait till you're 40 and all the 30 to 40 years old will want to marry you :DDD
>>
>>36867595
Reeeee go back to your containment board

>>>/tibet/
>>
File: 1492749542283.jpg (438KB, 1083x634px) Image search: [Google]
1492749542283.jpg
438KB, 1083x634px
>manlets

All you can do is laugh.
>>
>>36867603
>fighting back.
This is no movie child, Some people just cant or wont get help.
There could be god knows what physcological problems and emotional hang ups.
And god know that "triggers" are starting to become a thing.
>>
>>36867603
Fine, call me cuck if you like. What exactly makes punching some random woman a noncuck behavior? Rebelling? You'll still get treated like shit, it doesn't matter! You're not going to get a woman because you rebelled. There is no difference, only different attitudes. We're two faggots in the same tomb and you think hitting the stone makes you better.
If we were under a bad government you would be better, because such things can be changed. You're being stupid just because your poor feefees are hurt, and you think screaming gives you the high moral ground.
>>
>>36867654
Only difference between us is, you are a colaborrator. You work together with the enemy to get benefits. I don't.
>>
>>36867654
The metaphors in this paragraph are astounding.
Did you come back from Community collage?
Any way I keep telling you robots you need to just stop talking to women.
They dont like you and you dry their pussy out.
Just go find a hobby and make money.
>>
>>36867701
What benefits? Being left alone? Do you think I'm happy? Do you think yourself a lone hero, working in the dark for the beta uprising? No action, revenge or "enabling", matters.
>>36867728
I tried to be mature but this piece of shit doesn't understand big boy words so I tried a simpler approach. Just wait for him to go "awww you insulted me again, no arguments". He doesn't listen.
>>
>>36865160
>Martyn Ford's Beta Bodz Gym

Holy shit you can't make this shit up
>>
>>36867755
Give up.
Why argue with someone on here?
>>
>>36867785
Yeah I'm just stopping.
Really, your last post says it all. Arguing is a meme when the other person doesn't understand what you say.
>>
>>36867755
>What benefits? Being left alone? Do you think I'm happy?
Wait so you actually excuse the enemy but get no benefits? You are the useful idiot.

Also I'm out of here.
>>
>>36866783
nigga that is literally the opposite of shallow
>>
>>36867011
At least 60% of your attractiveness as a male is determined by your height.

t. roastie
>>
>>36867989
Source: your male roastie.
>>
>>36865160
what the fuck
his legs look thinner than his arms
>>
>>36861664
>the tall guy will still be ahead due to his height.
the tall guy will still be ahead due to his height
Yeah, marginally.
>>
>>36861664
You're right. If you're 8'6" you will always have the advantage over a 7'10" manlet. Height is the one and only thing that matters.
>>
I've never understood why this is a thing. I dated guys in the 5'5 to 5'9 height range and never thought about height as a factor. My bf now is 6'4 but i definitely would've gone for him if he were short. Women that dwell on a specific trait like that are not worth your time. There are obviously plenty of women that still love manlets or they would've been bred out of existence long ago.
>>
>be gay
>first crush was 5'5"
>first and current bf is 6'1"

manlets haha
>>
>>36868249
Wrong. Height gives you a huge advantage.

>>36868295
No. Height, looks and family (wealth and status).
>>
>>36868572
>huge advantage

How huge? 40%? Three rogs to the hogshead? And when the taller guy is uglier, dumber, and more beta with a smaller dick?
>>
>>36868721
I can't quantify it. Well I could quantify it with respect to some specific areas (like dating or earnings).

But yeah height is not everything. I'm talking about things out of your control in general. It's kinda hard to say what kind of disadvantages would a tall guy need to have for his height to advantage to even out with the other disadvantages (ugliness, small dick).
>>
>>36868768
Well, considering the fact that height has practically no advantage, while looks, charisma, and especially social status are far more important, I'd say you're wrong.
>>
>>36868721
Statistically speaking taller people are smarter, wealthier, and better looking (facial symmetry).
>>
>>36868815
You must be a fucking retard to say that.

Looks, charisma and social status. Hmm, you know what's height associated with? You got it.
>>
>>36868815
Literally all of those play second fiddle to height in the dating game, you're the one that's dead wrong.
>>
>>36868816
You can't back that up. Stop making shit up. You're lying and you know it.
>>
File: 1474568075546.png (16KB, 821x420px) Image search: [Google]
1474568075546.png
16KB, 821x420px
>>36868876
Of course, that's why there are no virgins over 6'. And every short guy is a virgin. Oh wait...
>>
>>36868906
Yeah because a 4chan thread is a reputable source.
>>
>>36868857
Height is associated with health problems, living shorter, and in general looking less attractive.
>>
>>36868888
Nice quads

But really a simple google search will bring up the fucking academic studies you dumbshit
>>
>>36868888
https://www.amren.com/news/2014/03/study-finds-genetic-link-between-height-and-iq/

http://www.news.com.au/finance/work/careers/why-tall-people-earn-more-and-have-better-jobs/news-story/af0ac81f59ced89c2f5d9fb4b65a2c19
>>
>>36868927
The first two, yes. The last is completely retarded.

You know what else is height associated with? Earning more, being more intelligent and having happier marriages.

It's obvious height is worth it.
>>
>>36868888
>>36868959
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/the-filter/11615756/Tall-men-earn-more-are-more-attractive-and-have-healthier-hearts.html
>>
>>36868936
I'm a manlet, which means I'm not intelligent enough to find those using google. Why don't you help me and give me a link which proves you right.
>>
File: 165467616346.jpg (102KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
165467616346.jpg
102KB, 400x388px
>>36861280
>tfw live in the netherlands
>middle class, all my classmates were around 1.8m
>higher education, had around 50% of classmates that were around 1.90-2.10m tall
>tfw 1.92m myself
feels good desu
>>
I got those leg-extending surgeries (5'6 to 5'11 for nearly 18 months of recovery)

Since then I've been more successful in a career and in women. Explain that.
>>
>>36868959
Nice clickbait.

"a moderate and statistically significant genetic correlation between height and general intelligence,
the phenotypic correlation between these measures was small (~0.16)"

Well, they could be right in your case. You're dumber than a box of rocks. And also ugly.
>>
>i don't have anyone specific in mind

Zero percent chance this is true

>6'3-6'5

Oh jesus this bitch is dreaming. I hope for her sake shes hot as fuck with an impressive personality, but that personality bit is very unlikely considering her decisions and the implicaiton that she's never competed for anything, since she has no fucking idea how rare men that height are.
>>
>>36869051
I like how you conveniently ignore the second link.
>>
>>36868921
Funny how bitter virgins always refute this graph, but blindly accept unsourced and unscientific "studies" as long as it fits their worldviews. That graph is actually far more scientific than anything else that has been posted in this thread.
>>
>>36869051
triggered.

ghjh
>>
>>36869071
Be concrete here. I said concretely that your graph is bullshit. If you wanna disprove something that I have posted personally, do it. Otherwise you can just be silent and jack off to your 4chan graph.
>>
>>36869060
...not all that rare? If it's your priority, you can easily find one.

Only an idiot would make it their priority, of course.
>>
>>36868959
If height were linked to IQ, then Dutch would be the smartest people in the world. And they're fucking idiots all of them.

Actually you've got Pajeets and Changs ruling the intelligence part.
>>
>>36869144
>how the fuck do averages work
>>
>>36869022
I hear you, bro. I was a 7'2" manlet. Then I got leg extension surgery and I'm now 8'6". Now I got hired as supermodel de-virginizer, I get paid a million a day to take the virginities of supermodels.
>>
>>36861253

I'm 5'6" and being this short is basically a guarantee that you will be forever alone.
>>
You guys do understand that these whores say they want someone 6'3+ because some 5'10 faggot claimed he was 6'1 right? Stupid bitches don't know shit about height and wouldn't actually measure anyway.

t. 6'2 and was told by some semen demon "wow are you like 6'8" cunts have no idea what height is, just like how they think my 5 inch dick is "like 7 iches" so don't sweat it
>>
>>36861253
Of course height matters. Unless the guys at least a head taller all interactions just seem off and you don't feel as protective in your presence.
>>
>>36869173
And this is why bitches deserve to get acid thrown in their face.
>>
>tfw manlet and I just want some 6'1 amazoness to femdom me
>>
>>36869228
Bitches deserve to get acid thrown in their face because of obvious, unsubtle trolls?
>>
>>36869228
>T.manlet
Its okay, little buddy. Someday you'll find a midget to love.
>>
These threads always have two kinds of people. Which are pretty similar.

>I'm a fat basement-dwelling neckbeard NEET
>I'm an angry sperglord and spend my days hating women on the internet
>I'm 5'7" so that's why I'm a virgin if I were taller I'd be drowning in pussy

And

>I'm a fat basement-dwelling neckbeard NEET
>I'm an angry sperglord and spend my days hating women on the internet
>I'm 6'3" so that means I could lose my virginity anytime because I'm tall
>>
>>36869275
No because they discriminate short men.

>>36869294
Just laugh all you want. Know that your treatment is creating mentally fucked up men who get humiliated all their life and at the end they don't have anything to lose.
>>
File: 1412766772297.jpg (60KB, 500x596px) Image search: [Google]
1412766772297.jpg
60KB, 500x596px
>>36869163
same, most of my male cousins who are atleast 10 years younger than me are atleast 6'0 or taller
>>
>>36869338
May I suggest offing yourself? You are clearly polluting the gene pool. It's not fair that functioning members of society have to keep you alive when resources could be used for better things.
>>
>>36869363
You may suggest it and I will not comply. You "people" are treating me like shit for things out of my control. Taking up some of your resources is the least I can do to you.

The problem is, that to be a "functioning member" I would have to accept my inferior place in society and be happy with it. You people are so entitled you actually think this is how inferiors should act.
>>
>>36869338
You could literally just find a midget. I'm not even joking. The sizes work out and i'm sure they'd love a big strong man who's dick isn't always eye level with them. Could probably hold hands without hurting her shoulder too.
>>
>>36869310
>unironically posting the best reply in the thread
>>
>>36869415
It sounds like you've accepted your inferiority long ago. Others have not, and that's why they're having sex and successful careers.
>>
>>36869415
Because it is.
Think of a company. The inferiors KNOW and WORK for their superiors.
They literally address those above them as their superiors. This is exactly how life works regardless if you like that or not.
>>
>>36869478
Like I said. Entitlement.

If you think the inferiors should just take it calmly that you discriminate them based on things out of their control, you must be out of your fucking mind.
>>
>>36869471
It's not success to work hard to get women that Chad can get just by breathing without any effort.

It's not success to get mediocre career after years of hard work just because you got born inferior.

This is what retarded inferiors do. Inferiors who work hard to get scraps of what lucky superiors get.
>>
>>36869495
Its literally how life works.
The weaker inferior water buffalo gets taken down by lions and those genes are gone while the superior specimens live.
We've just fucked up the process by making society a thing and now we have inferior specimens with twisted limbs, retardation or subpar intellect, predispositioned to lesser muscle mass, require corrective eyewear, etc. basically shit that didn't fly not 200 years ago for very long and were on their way out the door and now they just aren't being culled so the left overs, throwbacks, and genetic hiders made them a thing again with rising numbers.
>>
>>36869526
Chad doesn't get women without effort, you retard. Chad wasn't born Chad. He worked to be Chad. He worked to get pussy. He still gets rejected all the time. But the difference is that he's not a cuck like you and he doesn't care when he gets rejected, and moves on.

You weren't born inferior, you chose to be inferior. After all, if you didn't make that choice, you'd be working to make your life successful.
>>
>>36869231

Yessss. I go to college in the south and the girls here are sooooo tall. I fucking love it. I walked into the library or finals and I was blown away by all the greek life girls and biz majors studying for finals. Every girl was at least 5'10. There were girls on the volleyball team walking by at a solid 6'-6'2. And it's summer here so they're all wearing sandals in basically boxers.
>>
>>36868995
you dutchies are high all the time
>>
>>36869578
False.

hjghj
>>
I wouldn't take this stupid post to heart, I'm a bit under 5'3" and my bf is 5'9"(ish? Not sure)
Her range of 6'3-5" is just insane and unrealistic, most girls I know have average height bfs and from what I know are happy
5'8"-6'2" is ideal, no one's wants a spooky skelly
>>
>>36869563
NEETbux. Imagine a world without NEETbux, over half of the posters on /r9k/ would die. What a colossal mistake it was to create them.
>>
File: 1426185121474.png (195KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1426185121474.png
195KB, 400x388px
>>36861253

>Ditched a perfectly fine guy for things he can't control
>muh tall guys
>I want I want I want
>Wants 6.5 when .3 was already pushing it

Surprised the bitch didn't mention any fucking heels
>>
>>36869601
It's true and you know it. But you continue to live in denial in this inferiority you chose to create for yourself.
>>
>>36869563
Interesting. I wonder why do normies then still punish people like ER. It makes sense for the inferior specimen to lash out after being treated like shit.

>>36869578
>He worked to be Chad.
Wrong. He got born tall, attractive, etc.

All his success is due to things out of his control. Easy as that you dumb retard.
>>
>>36869626
No, it's false and YOU know it.
>>
>>36862409

I don't date girls with small tits, don't be offended, be an adult and move on.
>>
>>36869639
Dogs that bite get put down.
>>
>>36869639
Tall and attractive doesn't make one Chad. And Chad doesn't mean being tall or attractive. Many khv robot failures are tall or attractive or both. Easy as that, but you're too mentally damaged to understand it.
>>
>>36869651
Give one point that's false and why it's false.
>>
>>36869733
Explain to me why it isn't true a pink bunny controls the world.
>>
>>36868540
here's a (you) because fuck you
>>
>>36869651
Its actually true. The average "misses", chicks that turn them down at some point, to "hits" , chicks that they actually take to bed, is somewhere between 1hit for every 25-40 misses.
Most people here ask just one, get rejected, then shut down like its the end of the world.
Chad spends his night knocking 5-15 chicks off his "miss" category, goes home and thinks maybe he needs a better shirt or haircut, adjusts, then goes back to knock out another 5-15 and maybe succeeds. If failure repeat adjustment process.

Eventually you get a socially adept chad that can reliable land chicks because he stuck with it and learned from his mistakes.
This goes for basically everything btw. From making friends to classes to uni to jobs. Its WHY the become successful.
>>
>>36869704
Except when it's dogs who got born lucky who bite dogs that didn't get born lucky. Everything in life due to luck. This is why I don't respect anyone talking about success or hard work.

>>36869718
Oh my god. How can people be this dense.

You have two people, one is genetically gifted, the other one isn't. Neither of these people work hard but the genetically gifted one has more value/quality due to his genes. Now the ungifted one starts working hard and overtakes the gifted one. What does that mean?

Firstly it means that the gifted one will still be far ahead if he decides to work hard and will get better results.

To get real success you need hard work and also a great starting position. Ugly robots who made it are losers who worked hard and improved a little. Attractive robots are crypto-Chads who could overtake the hard working robots with very little effort.
>>
>>36869696
Well straight, non-pedo guys usually don't, it's p much the norm
Robots are just desperate and convince themselves that chestlets ain't so bad
>>
>>36861253
>tfw when 5"6 manlet
I've learned my place.
>>
>>36869795
Mate, has it EVER occured to you that maybe the thing that keeps Chad trying even despite initial failure is the constant positive feedback thanks to his good looks and genes? Not to mention rich and supportive family.

Imagine it was a grave digging contest between us and Chad. You keep pretending like Chad just kept digging while we threw our pickaxes on the ground. Which is true. What you are ignoring is how Chad had 30 people standing around him cheering on him and handing him refreshments while the average robot would have 5 people standing around him taking turns in pissing on him.

You get my point?
>>
>>36869795
Actually, it's false.
>>
>>36869757
Trump is orange, not pink.
>>
>>36869848
No, Chad had no one to cheer for him while you had 30 people cheering for you and still lost. That's being a robot. Born with a massive advantage and still managing to throw it away. Chad grows stronger from starting disadvantaged.
>>
>>36869864
You haven't left your basement in years or spoken to a woman other than your mother. And you think you're qualified to speak about how people hit on girls?
>>
>>36870170
literally just shitposting right now m8

>>36870195
What?
>>
>>36870170
You are wrong though. Chads get born attractive, with good facial bone structure. Sure, there are Chads who start from shitty conditions. But the actually succesfull people start from great conditions.

Your argument is the equivalent of saying "Nuh-uh".
>>
File: tzcpeTj.jpg (250KB, 672x1022px) Image search: [Google]
tzcpeTj.jpg
250KB, 672x1022px
women don't even see you
>>
>>36870266
Your dear leader Putin is a manlet. He did pretty fine despite not being born into power. Obama started in very shitty conditions but managed to do well.
>>
>>36870348
>Obama started in very shitty conditions

Nigger both his parents were CIA and he was groomed from a very young age.
>>
>>36870369
>both his parents were CIA
Wut
>he was groomed from a very young age
Wut
>>
>>36861488
I have. Despite what 4chan thinks, 5'10/5'11 is the perfect height for men. It's balanced and aesthetic, people taller than that are usually disproportional. And I'm not saying this to feel better about myself, I'm barely 5'8.
>>
>>36870411
don't know about cia shit but veeeery rich family, and I mean aristocracy tier
>>
>>36866976
Im the opposite my dad is 5'10 my mom is 5'6 and im 6'1 alough apparently my grandad was about 6'5
>>
>>36867989
Im 6'1 and i highly doubt my height affects my attractiveness that much
>>
>>36870478
Where did you read this from? Obama grew up with his grandma, they were middle class at best. He was never rich. He became somewhat wealthy after getting into politics and writing books. Now after the presidency he's still not rich, just comfy wealthy.
>>
>>36870456
Trying to think of the men I know who are the biggest pussy slayers, every single one is either average height or below average height. I don't know a single tall guy who's a hit with the ladies.
>>
>>36870411
His mother and father were CIA agents who went around infiltrating communist organizations. Literally his first job out of college was at a CIA front as Kissinger's apprentice.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Business_International_Corporation
>>
>>36866628
>letting a joke chart get to you
lad
>>
File: 1491611257207.png (241KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1491611257207.png
241KB, 700x700px
>184cm/6'0.5" (average) height
>strong jaw
>naturally semi-good build so look stronger than i am
>green eyes
>dark blond hair
>6/10 face

>24 years old
>never had a gf
>virgin
>never kissed a girl

I wish I was a manlet so I'd have an excuse.
>>
>>36866873
>it's unacceptable
fine then, don't accept it lol
>>
my gf is taller than me, and we're in a super sub/dom relationship. (i'm the dom)

weird huh
>>
>>36870985
I can't even understand what he means in the end. He talks about not accepting it but he's accepted it. About not accepting being inferior but he has accepted being inferior.
>>
I'm 5'7.

I Can't even comprehend how much easier life and pussy would be if I was 5'9

Talk about life on easy mode. But that's ok, Ive always end up realizing I'm fine with being me..... if I was tall I'd just be like all the other tall assholes
>>
>>36870585
I'm not gonna make bold statements about pussy slaying but at least 90% of the married guys I know are 5'10/5'11.
>>
>>36862409
They literally hate our bones.
>>
>>36870951
how is your face 6/10 if you have a strong jaw? that automatically makes you a 8+ as a male, not even counting your other boosts like green eyes
>>
>>36861253
I'm 5'11, I used to be short before puberty (which hit late for me), so it was always my dream to be at least 6'. I'm nearly there, hopefully I hit it.
>>
>>36861394
So what? Do you want to just wallow in misery because you're not 6 feet tall? Height is such a stupid thing to angst over. It's not like you can change it.
>>
>>36871028
Great job bro, that's how it should be. I dated a girl who was about 4 inches taller. And I was the dominant one and she loved submitting.
>>
>>36869231
you don't need to add "ess" to Amazon

but I feel the same way
>>
File: Screenshot_20170508-142508.png (822KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170508-142508.png
822KB, 1440x2560px
Can't even count how many women on tinder put down that they only want 6'+ guys. Manlets btfo
>>
>>36871239
Whenever someone posts this, two things are always true:

1. The girl is butt-ugly
2. She doesn't even know what 6' is anyway and will happily get fucked in the arse by a 5'6" guy

But keep dreaming of losing your virginity, bitter lanklet.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170508-142616.png (990KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170508-142616.png
990KB, 1440x2560px
>>36871303

Tfw not even Asians will date manlets
>>
File: 987598.jpg (56KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
987598.jpg
56KB, 300x360px
>>36861253
>tfw 5.3

Just end me.
>>
>>36871338
Keep on dreaming that landwhale would even swipe right on you.
>>
>>36871377

B-but she did though. 368 matches in only a month. I'm having a hard time deciding which ones i want to fuck. All because i'm 6'2.. It sucks.
>>
>>36871432
That's because you're a subhuman manlet. If you're not at least 7' tall you will never have sex. This is a fact. You will die a virgin, manlet.
>>
>>36869132
in her head she's thinking of a handsome man that height. Well-proportioned good looking guys are pretty hard to come by once you're into "almost oddly tall"
>>
>>36866814

Taller men have higher mortality rates at all ages. Evolution isn't le magical fairy force. Men were pretty short all around the world until about four generations (80 years) ago. Recent hypergamous sexual selection on steroids for height has pushed it up pretty fast.
>>
>>36866814

Evolution in sexual species is determined by fitness to reproduce, not fitness to survive. Its always most annoying when people use words for effect but don't even understand the basics of the topic they're considering. Like when assblasted retards throw around the word "logic" then say something explicitly illogical.
>>
>>36871771
Xenoestrogen exposure and sensitivity m8.
>>
>>36870951

>>184cm/6'0.5" (average) height

I wish I was also born in the Netherlands.
>>
>>36871800

Xenoestrogens would not exert an upward effect on height and cannot explain the rapid height gains in the last several generations.
>>
>tfw unironically 5'5
good thing I'm a bottom desu
>>
>>36871860
That's what yoo think.
>>
>implying height matters
It's all about self-confidence, you retards. And if height is all some bitch cares about, she's worthless, move on.
t. 5'6 and get laid often
>>
>>36872146
Uh oh, now you're going to get all the angry virgin lanklets trying to deny it. They'll either say you only fuck ugly fat girls or that you're lying.
>>
Ha, I saw that post the other night. I'm 5'7" but it really didn't bother me because Im an anti-natalist
>>
>>36872146
Im 6'1 and i agree with this guy, if she cares about height that much she isnt worth your time
>>
File: 1484715206121.jpg (104KB, 872x685px) Image search: [Google]
1484715206121.jpg
104KB, 872x685px
>>36861253
>He was the sweetest,
>very cute
>and I liked him a lot

What a total cunt. I can get not wanting to date guys smaller than you, but this bitch is a solid 4 inches smaller.
>>
>>36871830
I'm Finnish. It's completely average for my age. Of course I'm taller than older people on average but who cares about them.
>>
Is this height obsession mainly an american thing?

Most of the posting I see and the examples of women being picky with height seems to come from american posters.
>>
>>36862584
sounds about right to me

t. Shaquille O'neal
>>
>>36871239
I only get upset when the girl is really cute

these two are basic white girls, i'm not gonna stress myself over their opinion
>>
>>36872451
Americans are extremely insecure because they're portrayed as fat idiots to the rest of the world. Height/dick size/IQ posting is an american thing
>>
File: 1480154550464.png (192KB, 711x633px) Image search: [Google]
1480154550464.png
192KB, 711x633px
>>36861280
>live in the Netherlands
>everyone is fucking tall
>most guys are >1.85m
>I'm like 1.78m
>even most girls are equally tall or taller than me
Fucking end it please, the Netherlands is objectively the worst place for a manlet to live
>>
>tfw 6' with 5'11" gf
I make her cum in bed every time, don't need to be 1 or 2 inches taller
Thread posts: 314
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.