[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to take the bluepill again I was a girl who was just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3839.jpg (114KB, 1000x746px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3839.jpg
114KB, 1000x746px
I want to take the bluepill again

I was a girl who was just an unsuccessful loner who didn't think much of normies, stacy/chad, etc but since starting to browse 4chan and learning about the existence of males who browse this board along with other things, i want to go back to being ignorant. This board has changed my world view. I'm 19, do i still have time? I started browsing in September 2016
>>
File: th (1).jpg (17KB, 332x188px) Image search: [Google]
th (1).jpg
17KB, 332x188px
Hahahahahahahahahaha now your trapped you roastie scum.
>>
Wat? Just lose some weight and get urself a chad its not that hard.
>>
>>36860975
>I was a girl

Try again tomorrow and leave this part out
>>
>>36860975
Yeah
This place is now a firmly cemented piece of your personality and you're here for life.
I should point out that a huge number of successful normies are stuck here too, so being on 4chan doesn't really affect you that much.

Have fun, post funny memes.
>>
>>36861005
It is. I dislike how the average normie is. They seem vapid and I also feel like I'm not one of them. I know to avoid Chad now and seek LTRs.
>>
>>36860975
P-post selfie
Oreganolli
>>
No because what brought you here won't leave you, so you won't ever leave
>>
File: forever.png (258KB, 600x439px) Image search: [Google]
forever.png
258KB, 600x439px
>>36860975
It's too late. What goes on on the fringes of society is fascinating.

Here's your (You).
>>
>>36860975
>ning about the existence of males who browse this board along with other things, i want to go back to being ignorant.
Why is it bad to learn about the existence of other broken individuals?
>>
>>36861092
No, it's that I learned things about looks/beauty, failing in society, ignorance people have towards the broken, sex/virginity/dating, women, politics, etc. I took in too much because of my own issues. Even if I did put effort into my looks, I could never connect with normies, I'm like anchored here.
>>
>>36860975
I used to casually browse 4chan until September 1st. Now I go on there every day and it's what I do for a majority of my free time.

Are you just me but as a roastie?
>>
Let us see that fembot mug of yours, timestamp required fleet optional
>>
>>36861163
Yeah, I go on here during my free time.
>>
>>36860975
i been here since 2007, 4chan is my daddy bitch what do you know about me
>>
>>36861282
What got you to start browsing 4chan regularly?
>>
Let me be real with you, if you're not just pretending to be female. Get some hobbies that take dedication and aren't just vapid shit like clubbing. I would suggest you start weight training, and I would suggest you follow the Stronglifts 5x5 system, will work well for a girl due to the focus on squats and only requires 3 training sessions a week which aren't too long. This will improve your body, your strength, will develop you personally, and is a nice hobby to have. Also maybe look into picking up a musical instrument.

Which country are you from?
>>
>>36861331
Uh, I don't remember. I was suicidal and felt the loneliest I ever felt in my life. This website gives instant gratification as you get fast replies and I like the anonymity. I also remember thinking 4chan was this edgy and dangerous place and it's not.
>>
>>36861413
Pretty much the same thing for me, suicidal and lonely. I never thought 4chan was a super toxic place though, it's just full of edgy loners is all. I used to get into debates with someone on whether or not 4chan was scum of the earth.
>>
>>36861400
I'm American.
I don't think lifting will help with finding friends that I can connect with. I'm also mentally ill. I got into watching anime and I'm starting to get into video games so that brings me back to people who might be antisocial or on 4chan.
>>
>>36860975
stop larping you retard, there are no women on this board
>>
>>36861453

Lifting won't do that in the short term, but it will improve your health, and exercising releases endorphins which might help. Also, working towards strength goals is something that motivates you, and going to the gym is a reason to get out of bed. I am depressed and have no friends myself, and lifting is a reason for me to get out of bed. It is a way to improve yourself for many reasons, most of which aren't immediately obvious.
>>
>started browsing in September 2016
>wondering if there's still time to get out
You just MIGHT have a chance. Leave. Leave now, leave this thread, get out. Experience the world. This website and this board in particular is bad for your mental health. It gives you a warped view of the world and other people. I speak from experience. Been on 4chan since 2008, and I know I'll be here forever. It's too late for me. Far too late.

But youve been browsing less than a year. Get out now and never look back, delete it from your bookmarks, block the site if you have to.

Eventually the prejudices and attitudes posters on 4chan will have will start infecting and seeping into your mind whether you want it to or not. I used to consider myself not racist or sexist but after spending so much time on /tv/ and /r9k/ the hate the people there have started making me hate others, too.

You still might have a chance at normalcy.

This site is fun as hell, I love it, but it's not good for you. It's like drugs, its like an addiction.
>>
>>36861446
So do you plan to leave? I want to be normal. I don't like normies, but I want to see them like how I used to.
>>36861524
Okay. Once my finals are done, I plan to start lifting. Hopefully it does something.
>>
>>36861566

That's great, anon!

I would suggest you at least give it a try. I'm sure you can spare the 3 hours a week that Stronglifts requires, and it might even be a hobby that you grow into. I'd suggest watching videos for the form for the exercises and asking a staff member for help with the form the first time you go to the gym, though.

What sort of vidya do you play? And what do you study?
>>
>>36861566
Well I've always seen the general populace as rather annoying to be around, but I guess 4chan isn't necessarily different in that regard.

If I had someone to save me, then maybe I'd be okay with being "normal," but as is, I'm probably stuck like this.
>>
File: 12314.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
12314.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
I agree stronglifts is legit, also try to read some books while you are at it. Start with weeb manga if you have to but reading is a nice hobby for loners.
>>
Robots, serious question, how to ignire such posts?
>>
>>36861152
>sex/virginity/dating, women, politics
You can't learn anything about those topics here.
>>
>>36861560
It's hard to just leave cold turkey. Should I transition to Reddit or something? I'm so pathetic that this board is part of my daily routine. I have nothing else really...
I don't want to hate people.
>>36861597
Staff people help? I was going to hire a trainer for a few sessions.
>>36861606
Why don't you want to save yourself? Why does it have to be someone else?
>>
>>36861658
I'm used to relying on others, the entire reason I turned to browsing 4chan nonstop is because I lost those I used to rely on. I'm not capable of saving myself.
>>
>>36861658

If you were willing to hire a trainer, I'd definitely suggest doing that. But beware that they might put you on some bullshit routine that is meant to make you feel like you're working but isn't really effective (trainers often do this with young women). Show them the stronglifts plan, and show them the exercises you want help with in terms of doing the form with.

Be aware though that you might not be strong enough to do some of the exercises with the bar right away (this will make sense when you look at the workout program)

You can substitute the exercises out for other ones until you're strong enough to start doing them with the bar.

For example bench press ->dumbell bench press until you're strong enough to bench the bar, and overhead press->seated dumbell shoulder press until you're strong enough to overhead press the bar.

If you want I can drop a throwaway email where we can talk more
>>
> girl
Why are they doing it?
>>
>>36860975
>I'm not a boy, I'm a SAGE
>i want to take the SAGE pill again
>is there still time to SAGE?

I mean that's what I read
>>
>>36861706
You may find that time will go by and you'll become older and more jaded. I think you should take baby steps at least to get yourself out of this situation.
>>36861728
Thank you.
>>
>>36861846
I appreciate the advice, Anon.
>>
>>36861846

The throwaway is [email protected]

if you want to talk about lifting or anything else. I would probably like talking to another lonely anon for the interaction too
>>
>>36861901
No problem. I know you probably won't do anything now, but I hope you do in the near future.
>>36861913
Okay, I'll email you :)
>>
>>36860975
pls be my gf i love you
>>
>>36861658
POST FACE REEEEEE
>>
>>36861647
underrated post

t.original
>>
Sorry, but how do I take the bluepill? I want to be a normie :(
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.