[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"muh wife's child"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: good.jpg (39KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
good.jpg
39KB, 500x500px
Is it that bad to be with a girl who has a child? You don't have to "raise" it or anything, it seems like it's a little less taboo if it's a girl (and not mixed race) instead of a boy. I mean, you don't always have to interact with it right? My dad is like 50 and recently divorced after 25 years, he's probably not going to find a woman that doesn't have a child.

I realize that single mothers are a lot more likely to use you for your resources than others, but if you don't let that happen what's the big deal?
>>
Pussy and a child to guide and protect, whats not to love? THAT'S MANLY AS FUCK!!
>>
It pretty much means you are not good enough to get a woman without a child. It means that to get a chance to pass your genes to the next generation, you also have to take care of offspring of someone else.

Of course many men get lonely and ultimately desperate by time they don't care anymore. But in the end it is extremely humiliating to be in this position, even though the cucks will tell you otherwise.
>>
File: 1490670104023.jpg (52KB, 576x422px) Image search: [Google]
1490670104023.jpg
52KB, 576x422px
It's like playing a video game where you pick up where someone else picked up from. Do you want to literally be the cuck who unironically says
>don't talk to me or my wife's son
>>
>>36860547
>>36860547
>you also have to take care of offspring of someone else.

That's not true though.

>>36860571
So you would rather fuck a 4/10 childless woman rather than a 7/10 with a child? Is it that big of a deal to you?
>>
File: 1491057836102.jpg (968KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
1491057836102.jpg
968KB, 1280x1707px
Yes. It is bad thing to do. You will waste your life to sustain nothing of your own. Years will pass but both of you will know that there is a wall between you and them. She's already made a choice, Anon. And that choice was to start family with Chad who dumped her like garbage. Do not fall for this meme, man. Been there, done that. It's just a fucking waste of time and money.
>>
>>36860683
>That's not true though.
Well depends if you mean to just fuck her and leave her. In which case her having a child is absolutely irrelevant.

But if you plan on staying with her long-term you're gonna be taking care of the bastard.
>>
>>36860461
OK look it's circumstances right.
If they were together and the father
>died
>was jailed for life
>beat her or cheated
Or any other sort of threat to her, she had no choice but to leave to protect herself, the child, and her dignity. I can't argue with that.

But I think early in life, at my age mid 20s, it's probably not this. It's probably her fault. She betrayed a man or was simply a lazy idiot and had a man's child she wasn't invested in.

Now I can trust her and her story, when she has every incentive to lie to me and ensnare me. Or I can not trust her.

Most men will simply not trust her. Again, she can see this perspective, show proof, and then it's not a problem. But most men are fucking terrified of single mothers, because the proof that she left a man is walking and possibly talking to you.
>>
File: Harry.jpg (6KB, 288x153px) Image search: [Google]
Harry.jpg
6KB, 288x153px
>>36860683
I'd fuck any woman that gives me the time of day. That's all women are useful for.
>>
>>36860741
Whoa there, never said anything about trusting a bitch, child or not.

I know it's hard, and it's possible to catch feelings. I caught some semi feels for a gril I told myself THE WHOLE TIME that I knew was bad news, but it happened anyways. I see where you are coming from though where children are a red flag, it seems to humble them and make hotter girls want to fuck though instead of fucking fatties all the time
>>
>>36860799
>be with a girl
Means something different to me than it does to you.

Anyway that's the way I see it.
Actually having a fair stepdad made me see how happy mom is and how he helped me. It can work or not like anything else can.
>>
I can think of a few milfs.
Wouldnt want to meet the kid though. I wouldn't believe she's serious about keeping that separate from the relationship if she doesn't.
>>
the vast, overwhelming majority of single mothers are single mothers as a direct result of their poor life choices/judgment. even without financially/emotionally supporting a child that isn't yours, that is a red flag. poor decisions are one thing, poor decisions with thousands of ways out and life-altering consequences are another.

what if she never wants your kids? what if she DOES want your kids, but after having them decides to leave you for whatever reason she left the father of her other kids? what if the reason for her poor decision making in the past is a part of who she is as opposed to a lapse of judgement from which she has actually learned her lesson? men understand this instinctually, but it is also completely rational.

at the end of the day, if you resent or disrespect a woman, can you really be her life partner? should you?
>>
Nothing wrong with it imo as long as you're not taking care of her child.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.