[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Body pillows

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: example.png (486KB, 528x810px) Image search: [Google]
example.png
486KB, 528x810px
I used to think that body pillows were only for sad, filthy and pathetic weeaboos with no hope in life, but now my loneliness is starting to hit levels that I kinda understand why someone would get one.

It's also at the level that I'm almost considering getting one for myself to not feel as lonely anymore

Why can't anime girls be real
>>
>>36860120
Same. But I live with my parents so I just can't get one and without my parents knowing about it. I'm not that far gone yet.
>>
>>36860202
Yeah, I'm living whit my parents fir at least two years until I finish school, would be impossible to get one without them knowing.

Maybe I actually will get one once I move out
>>
don't die now
>>
>>36860120
I heard a good glass of ice cold bleach can solve the age old problem of loneliness
>>
>>36860568
What brand would you recommend?

original comment
>>
At least try a fleshlight first. Don't go full retard
>>
>>36860120
iktf OP. Soon as I move out I'm getting one.
>>
>>36860895
I wouldn't fuck the pillow, that's not the point

I just want something I can embrace and sleep next to
>>
>>36860902
At this point most likely so will I
>>
>>36860925
Do you have any friends that are girls? They may not want to hookup with you but their friends might when drunk enough
>>
>>36861053
I do have female friends, but I only see them at school and I almost never talk to them via text messages either. They're also younger than me and therefore too young to drink or go to bars.

I also spend all my free time at home, never going anywhere, so I wouldn't really know how to go about that
>>
File: doll.jpg (114KB, 467x503px) Image search: [Google]
doll.jpg
114KB, 467x503px
>>36860120
If you have some money just invest in a doll and customize her, they're probably not for hugging though
>>
>>36861122
Sounds like you're in college. Don't give up now, you have a chance. Join an organization, get their number/ask to hangout sometime. It's all downhill or uphill from here depending how you play it
>>
>>36861231
No, still in high school. I guess I could try those things at some point, it's just because I'm a social retard that these things are hard for me
>>36861158
Poorfag, and hugging would be a vital feature for me
>>
>>36861303
you're in fucking HIGH SCHOOL dude what do you even know about loneliness

wait more years
>>
>>36861303
You're fine then. When you get to college you can be whoever you want. Girls are horny as fuck. Just join some shitty fraternity
>>
>>36861340
I can count the times I've done things with people not in my family during the past year only using my fingers. Trust me, I'm plenty lonely, even if I might have not been alive that long.
>>36861369
It's not exactly the same system in my country, and I'm not going to go to a regular college as I'm looking to become a policeman. But thanks
>>
>>36861454
Well you don't sound entirely beyond saving. I would stick it out, women love policemen from what I can tell. Don't resort to body pillows if you can, the real thing is better and probably less out of reach than you think
>>
>>36861657
Well in my current state of living, getting a body pillow would not be possible anyway Thank you Anon, maybe it'll turn out alright after all
>>
File: deus_vultd.jpg (40KB, 571x423px) Image search: [Google]
deus_vultd.jpg
40KB, 571x423px
This comment will now become an original one
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.