[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There are now more normies on here than robots. this site has

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

File: 9875434567.png (6KB, 213x237px) Image search: [Google]
9875434567.png
6KB, 213x237px
There are now more normies on here than robots. this site has jumped up in traffic thanks to /pol/'s antics and now we are left with a board full of both summerfags and newfag /pol/ runoff. I hate it, half of the catalog is roasties or "just got a gf" threads.

I can't even use the word normies without dying a little inside ever since I saw some roastie whore using it on twitter ironically. no doubt those ironic "normies" on reddit use the word too.

This is my plea to all you who seek to "join" this community. You do not belong here, we do not want you here. If you wish to lurk, do so, but do not participate in our discussions and upset the natural balance of this place. I'm not going to yell at you or post gore like /b/ or /pol/ would to scare you off. I'm going to plead with you, please leave us be.
>>
>>36859487
>I can't even use the word normies without dying a little inside ever since I saw some roastie whore using it on twitter ironically. no doubt those ironic "normies" on reddit use the word too.
So stop using that sanitized version of normalfag?
>I'm going to plead with you, please leave us be.
Half of them don't care about you pleading, and the other half are sadists that want to hear more of it.
>>
File: IMG_0046.png (31KB, 720x644px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0046.png
31KB, 720x644px
i welcum nrmlfagz git comfee freenz
>>
File: 3424143676234567546.jpg (119KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
3424143676234567546.jpg
119KB, 1280x720px
>Tfw we have become a petting zoe of autism and mental illnesses
>>
>>36859487
It's your own fault for becoming a meme. Memes attract idiots.
>>
File: chicken.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
chicken.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
>>36859487

I don't even mind normalfags too much. It's their unwarranted self importance coupled with their lack of empathy which burns my tendies. So many normalfags with savior complexes. Regurgitating the same advice we've heard everyday for years. But if you dare raise a criticism, you're hit with cries of "SPESHUL SNOWFLAKE" or "YOUR PROBLEMS AREN'T SPECIAL". Tell a normalfag he doesn't understand a thousand things, be them math, physics, chemistry, biology, geology, psychology, sociology, philosophy, no problem!

Tell them they don't understand someone's problem? Instant shit flinging.
>>
>>36859487
Yup all these tinder threads are starting to trigger me. Also the drug threads where the kids talk about tripping with 3 of their friends and their ex... wtf
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.