[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Long distance relationship /ldr/ thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 16

File: 1493963231578.png (190KB, 470x296px) Image search: [Google]
1493963231578.png
190KB, 470x296px
Post stories about your /ldr/
>>
>>36859397
It's hard. Doing it now. It helps that we are both more mature and have been wild in the past.

Snapchat helps and video chats once a week. She visits when she gets off work every month.

I am terrible with digital communication. So I feel guilty all the time, but she gets it.
>>
>>36859397
I have never had a LDR. Are they nice ,OP?
>>
doesn't work. i still miss her like crazy.

save yourself the time and pain (unless you just want experience). They don't work unless you've met first and split up for school or something and meet regularly.
>>
>>36859397
sounds terrible, looks terrible

e-girls are scum of the earth
>>
>>36859676
Hard work. Usually all go the same way.
>Fun
>Sweet
>Sexual
>Stressful
>Boring
>Done

It's hard when people can live in such completely different worlds. You end up growing apart. They should only be temporary. A year maybe.
>>
Tbh if you're in a ldr just end it and go get some puss
>>
File: 1473639611037.jpg (28KB, 429x399px) Image search: [Google]
1473639611037.jpg
28KB, 429x399px
>>36859676
They can be
It works when the both of you actually bond beyond infatuation.
I'm in a gay ldr with another robot.
We're both rather religious and bond over that and other things.
I think they're nice, but they can also be trying if you get lonely sometimes, but some things are worth the wait though, and he totally is
>>
First time green text
>Sick as fuck
>Stay home and play gmod
>Cooking meth on darkrp
>Hear some qt outside door
>Let her in and teach her how to cook meth
>Play with her for like 8 hours straight
>Have to go so I get her kik
>Talk for awhile and get her skype
>Spend late nights talking about deep stuff
>One night I get the guts to ask her to be my gf
>Goes great for 2 weeks
>Get a job and have almost no free time anymore
>Didn't talk for like 2 days at one point
>Text her after those 2 days
>"Anon I think we should have a break"
>Sperg out and loose my shit call her names
>She's crying and talking about how demented I am
>Fall asleep crying
>Wake up have this sinking feeling of regret
>Message her that morning about how sorry I am
>Says we would be better off as friends and sends me some dumbass fucking pepe memes
>Realize after couple of days and long paragraphs that there was no chance of getting back together
>Become depressed as I was before her
>Didn't even realize at the time that she was the reason I was happy
That one month of being in the relationship is the only memory of being happy I have.
>>
>>36859846
that's sweet f am
>>
have been in an on again off again ldr with a guy i met on here in january of 2016. we live 1500 miles away from each other. its very rough if the relationship turns jealous or if you tend to bicker over small things. i met with him for the first time for two weeks in dec/jan, planned on seeing him again in the summer but i might have to wait until the winter again :/ i do love him though and am willing to put forth all of the effort in the world for him! everytime things go bad i just think about us finally living together once im out of school and starting a family. ldr are definitely stressful, especially when you dont get all the benefits of being in a normal relationship, but i think its worth it if youre really dedicated and committed. plus, once its all over your relationship is so much stronger :)
>>
>met a girl through an ex online 4 years ago
>we hit it off right away
>shes sweet and actually calls me gorgeous, always being nice to me and we are actually real with eachother
>always making eachother laugh
>she gets me off on skype and shows me her sexy body and even has gotten involved in my weird fetish
>shes in new mexico, im in canada
>hoping soon she'll be here

The hardest part is not being able to cuddle with her. Hopefully soon she'll be coming here. She's amazing but it's hard. She's so perfect though and she accepts my uniqueness.
>>
>>36859397
>met him on 4chan
>both of us are insanely shy and socially awkward
>both khvs
>ended up talking a ton
>few months later, he tells me how he feels
>i feel the same
>it's been an amazing relationship so far
>we're planning to meet up soon

Any tips on what to do when we meet up?
>>
>>36859676
>Are they nice
Are you trusting to and beyond the point of delusion?
>>
>>36859928
Just go slow that's how almost all relationships end
>>
File: 1493659301723.png (2KB, 782x543px) Image search: [Google]
1493659301723.png
2KB, 782x543px
>>36859397
How does one even get into this type of relationship? Honestly, this is probably the only hope I have left for engaging in any kind of intimate relationship with another human being, as I live in a new area (no friends or connections), work full-time, and have essentially zero desire to leave my apartment during any off time. I'm guessing that any female you'd find within any social circle on the internet receives constant romantic solicitations just from the disparity in gender ratio alone, so how the fuck do you not come across as a thirsty beta while doing this?
>>
>>36859958
We have every intention of closing the distance eventually, though
>>
same person here. i guess cute stories would be one time staying up all night watching him play risk of rain and skipping school the next day

we often text each other how badly we want to cuddle and watch movies together (since thats what we did thr majority of the time i visited)
i left my blanket at his apartment and he said he slept with it until it stopped smelling like me
i made him leave a ton of hickies on me before i took my plane home so that i would have little reminders that he is real after i was gone
i dont think ive ever been happier in my life than when i was just hanging out with him
and these are the little things that make all the awful parts of ldrs worth it!!!
>>36859907
>>
>>36859975
That's not how it works. The best online relationships, imo, start as good friendships. I met my bf this way. We were in some interest-related discord, so we hit it off super easily.

As for how I separated him from the thirsty betas (he isn't exactly Chad, I'll admit, but he's definitely more of a cyborg than a beta robot), just the way we genuinely connected. No empty gestures to try to earn brownie points (yes, girls can tell when thirsty betas do that kind of thing).
>>
File: devastation.png (111KB, 298x344px) Image search: [Google]
devastation.png
111KB, 298x344px
>>36859676
Depends on how far apart you are. I was in one with someone eight hours apart from me (timezones, not distance) so when I woke up at 8 it'd be the afternoon for him. We really liked each other and managed to keep it going for a long time, but in the end it fizzled out. >>36859773 hit the nail on the head.

If you're like the kids in OP's pic who're two hours apart, then that's nothing and totally doable time-wise, but then there's still the issue of not doing couple-things together. If you're like me and it bothers you to be in a relationship with someone you barely spend time with, then that can be difficult. Like others mentioned, it requires an absurd amount of trust and the ability to be not-jealous in even the most trying situations. Like maybe you haven't met with your special person in months, but you see him attending fun social gatherings with other people constantly; you just have to trust that nothing else happened there. It's heart wrenching, especially when you start to feel like he's losing interest in you and enjoys his time with others much more.

I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. I broke mine off, which was really hard to do after being together for over a year, and I still feel hollow and twisted up.
>>
I met a wonderful fembot recently, somehow in the span of a week I've fallen madly in love through our long conversations. I really want to make it work, and I think I have the drive for it. I've never once in my life felt this strongly about another person. It's like a sickness, but I'm cool with it.
>>
>>36860081
Greentext, anon? What's the story? Is she cute?
>>
File: 1381991281237.jpg (83KB, 648x406px) Image search: [Google]
1381991281237.jpg
83KB, 648x406px
>>36860081
god bless u anon, i havent felt love in a very long time, if she crushes you just know you will never ever be the same
>>
>>36860041
LOL, ive always wondered what grills actually think of those beta boys, does it get overwhelming with the constant pms?
>>
Don't do it anons, doooon't, it ends up hurting so much.
>>
File: 1410124935616380563.png (280KB, 800x449px) Image search: [Google]
1410124935616380563.png
280KB, 800x449px
>>36859975
Don't dive in there with preexisting romantic intent. Start out by being friends. If the potential is there, you'll know it. If not, well, you've made a friend!

>but teh friendzone!!!!
don't even give me that BS. If you're a partially-competent human being, this will not be an issue for you. Just stay real, don't be blinded. Avoid infatuation and avoid being sexual-centric.
>>
>>36859982
I mean just don't like tell your whole life story in one night xd
>>
File: tumblr_mkl0hwb8ED1sn5teeo1_500.gif (480KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mkl0hwb8ED1sn5teeo1_500.gif
480KB, 500x250px
>>36860081
Just slow down there, buckaroo.
Don't get in ahead of yourself and you'll be fine.
I can't stress enough that you need to take your time, take it slow. Otherwise you're just setting yourself up for heartbreak, no matter how you wanna distort it.
>>
>>36860156
You just learn to deal with it. Honestly, prevention is the best cure. I try to keep my gender on the down low to minimize this kind of thing. Some girls don't care, though, and enjoy the attention.

It's only when we've really gotten to know each other, and I can trust them to be respectful and kind, that I let them know I'm female.

>>36860233
Absolutely this! The friendzone is a myth. The best way to get into a good, close, and lasting relationship is to be friends with them, and continue to be friends with them even during the relationship. The problem with people who get "friendzoned" is that they try to force a lack of chemistry. And while I'm aware that unrequited love is a thing, it's really not the same imo. To me, the friendzone is just a prerequisite to the actual relationship. It's how you deal with it that separates the orbiters from the boyfriend.
>>
>>36860041
>>36860233
I have many online friends, so it sounds like I should just keep doing that and see where that takes me? It sounds kind of passive, but I definitely see your points.
>>
>>36860081
>fembot posts thread about learning makeup
>post ">tfw no autistic fembot gf"
>"We could play Super Mario Kart and mutually masturbate"
>she actually responds
>continue posting from there
>get in contact via email
>4 hour phone conversation the first night
>talking to her felt completely natural
>lots in common
>discovered she may actually be a sperg like me
>only drawback is that she's 2000 miles away
>have a few more conversations through the week, each around 5 or 7 hours
>could literally talk to this girl for forever
>neither of us knows what the other looks like yet
>gonna find out once I can get a new laptop

Hi B
>>
>>36860358
Exactly! There's truth in the saying, "love will find you." Oftentimes, if you just let it happen, it will happen. You'll meet someone you're compatible with just by making friends. And there truly is chemistry, you don't have to worry much about rejection, since chances are they like you just as much!
>>
>>36860401
meant to link this post opps
>>36860118

And she is cute!
>>
File: 1436729874100.png (120KB, 304x360px) Image search: [Google]
1436729874100.png
120KB, 304x360px
>>36859926
w-whats the fetish anon?
>>
>>36861089

Diaper fetish (I'm into the humiliation aspect of it/BDSM)
>>
>>36859397
It ain't easy. She's a redhead beaut, but I rarely get to see her since I left for college September. Hardest part has got to be the feelings of mismatched schedules and different forms of reciprocation. She likes to call and meme, I try to get her into vidya but never sticks, regardless the effort is solid from both ends and I'm her first relationship so she's very happy and cute about our future n such. Makes me happy knowing I have her.

Sometimes I get worried that some chad might sweep her off her feet and give her the love and physical attention I can't give, but she's been loyal for the past year it seems. Rule #1 of LDRs is to never ask or accuse her of that or else you're bound to make things worse, I hear. I can greentext the story if people want me to
>>
>>36859397
I never can meet people over the internet because I'm poor and new to the socializing part of the net so yea how do you do this stuff
>>
File: 1493380313913.png (1MB, 1080x1288px) Image search: [Google]
1493380313913.png
1MB, 1080x1288px
>>36859937
This. The chances of them working out are slim to none.
>>
File: bannon how bad.jpg (105KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
bannon how bad.jpg
105KB, 960x960px
>>36859397
>Meet girl at uni
>She's here on exchange
>Have the best 3 months of my life
>Basically total normie
>Even hangout with her girl friends as a group
>We get beyond physical and shit gets emotional
>She has to leave
>I'm sparing you a lot of soppy stuff for the record but our farewell was Casablanca tier
>Keep in contact even though we're on different continents
>Determined to make it work
>I work a job to make enough money to visit her
>I buy the plane tickets for the end of that year we met
>About 3 months out she has second thoughts
>When she moves back to her college she'll be living right across the road from her ex
>Forgot to mention I cucked him
>Sense a potential cucking coming
>I'm no longer coming to see here and things get bad
>Eventually I break off talking to her for a few weeks
>She sends me a scarf she made herself for me in the mail and letter
>I contact her again
>Things go fine again
>Long story short things started getting strained again
>She is in the middle of exams and I suppose I'm being needy
>One day I just totally break it off
>See a pic of her with her ex on snapchat
That was it for 8 months. It was hard being without her even if she was just a chat bubble. Even after I knew what she had done.
>She hits me up one day and eventually I stop being hostile and warm up to her again
>She is saying she wants to permanently move here with me
>I'm all for it
>There was nobody before or since her she's all I've ever had
I can appreciate she wanted to break things off when it was getting shitty and looked like we were never seeing each other again. But what am I suppose to make of a history like hers? At the present time she's sending off applications to my country, saving money etc. She says she thinks about being with me every day, even did when we weren't talking. I don't even have a job so I'm not a source of beta bux. But I can't help but feel this is the roastie meme for real. What are my options? I dont want to be alone
>>
>>36859397
they dont work and they will never work
>>
File: 1346162143596.png (158KB, 600x610px) Image search: [Google]
1346162143596.png
158KB, 600x610px
>>36861110
t-thanks senpai, good luck with the girlie
>>
>>36859582
How did you meet her? Orrreganissimo contento
>>
>>36859397
does someone have the image similar to op but its a guy hugging a pillow in one panel and his ldr girl cheating on him in the other
>>
>>36861398
where's she from anon

just ask be honest and ask straight up what her intent is
>>
>>36859397
>meet qt robot here over a year ago
>start dating
>meet for the first time after a few months
>super in love
>continue to visit eachother every 1-2 months
>we're moving in together next month
it's heaven, it's been so hard being long distance but it's so so worth it, I can't believe it
>>
>>36862345
stop making my heart cry and my soul cry you happy blessed people
>>
File: image.gif (161KB, 921x155px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
161KB, 921x155px
>join friends Xbox party
>random girl in party
>we laugh and talk a bit
>she basically joins my close group of friends
>get closer everyday
>eventually start dating
>800 miles away
>I take a bus to go see her
>it's amazing she's amazing
>go home
>sad as fuck
>go see her again
>ask her to marry me
>says yes of course
>go home again want to die
>8 months physically apart before I finally move in

Now we go to college together and she makes my life worth living
>>
>>36859397
Iv'e dabbled in LDR/e-dating and yeah, most e-girls are sluts or just mentally unstable

>2012
>16 years old
>playing world of warcraft
>summer, constantly in skype calls
>usually just dudes but one guy starts dragging in his gf that opens a wormhole to other e-girls
>one of them is a girl with this really cute high pitch voice, sounds like an anime character
>says shes 15
>add her as a contact, talk shit on people in the call to her on private chat. share 2012 memes, etc
>get a picture of her from her friend, shes really hot. like an 8.5/10
>slowly start to talk more and more
>one day, the group call slowly dwindles down from 6 people, to 4, to 3. me, her and this older guy
>he eventually leaves and end up staying up until like 10am just wandering around the world and talking
>ask her to be my gf, she says yes. Go to sleep with an indescribable feeling of happiness and wonder.
>about one month in and its not as magical as it once seemed
>shes constantly getting attention from dudes in-game and i'm super jealous
>one guy gives her a mount worth a ton of gold
>eventually she just stops picking up my calls all together
>break up, still remain "friends" but she sluts around a lot with new e-boyfriends every week. I was one of the longer ones
>few months later find out she was literally 12 years old
>>
File: 1494065011551.jpg (137KB, 431x427px) Image search: [Google]
1494065011551.jpg
137KB, 431x427px
>met a dude in a kik chat
>talk for a couple weeks and really like him
>find out its actually qt tomboyish girl
>talk for a couple months more and start to really like her
>we start a running joke where we pretend to be dating to mess with the other people in the kik chat
>eventually actually start dating
it's been 3 months or so so far and its shitty that we're so far apart but it gives me motivation to work hard so i can move to America/study there if i keep a high enough average grade
>>
>>36862168
She's from blue state america which sets off warning bells. We had a pretty frank conversation on skype the other day. She asked if I viewed her as a "used up old whore" (she's not even 25 but she's a little older than me). I told her that i didn't approve of how she had been in the past and she would get dropped hard if she tried some shit. She really seems to genuinely care about me I don't doubt it. I just don't know if I can trust her totally. There will always be something residual holding me back
>>
28 fat virgin loser
heres my cringey story

>2010
>start playing minecraft
>meet american girl
>she and her current ldr bf are part of my group of online friends
>no crush on her, she's just part of the group
>1000x more charismatic online than I am irl
>flirty by nature, bantmaster, etc.
>absolute chad online
>2011
>she and bf start a new server, I join and start talking to her more
>start chatting to her outside of the server
>2012
>she tells me she and her bf have an open relationship
>she's allowed to erp with others because her bf wont
>figure why not, start erping with her, I found it enjoyable
>starts off rather simple, but find out over the years that she is into some wild shit
>bdsm, public humiliation, ageplay, beastiality, father/daughter incest, rape fantasy (really big on that one)
>start doing this often, post-erp jack-off the best I've ever had
>she tells me if I keep it up she'll fall for me
>laugh it off, its a boost to my ego

cont.
>>
>>36862764

>2013-2015
>I don't play MC any more
>I've had a habit of disappearing for months on end ever since I started going online
>do this multiple times with her, needing to clear my head because she's getting to emotionally attached
>she gets mad, but it only makes her fall for me more (absense makes the heart grow fonder, women want what they can't have, etc. etc.)
>she legit falls for me, tells me that she loves me
>have to tell her eventually that I don't love her, I simply like her, and I don't want a ldr
>shes upset, but tells me she understands, backs off a little at first, but always ends up attached and in love with me again
>this cycle continues over and over again
>she still hasn't broken up with her bf, despite not even liking the guy any more
>apparently waiting for him to do it
>2016
>by this point, only seeing her for a few weeks at a time, a few times a year
>desperately in love with me, wants me to marry her and have children with her and move to US to build a life with her
>finally tell her I can't do this any more, and break up with her
>tell her I still want to be friends and go back to how it was before we started messing around
>she's heartbroken, I stick around a while to help her through it
>don't erp any more, tell her no whenever she brings it up
>haven't spoken to her since december last year
>tried to get in contact with her a few times just to see how shes going, but she's offline a lot
>tonnes of messages telling me how much she misses me

The punchline: neither myself, her previous bf, nor anyone else have ever seen what she looks like irl
Yes I've tried everything to get her to send pictures
You may go ahead and laugh at me
>>
File: elliot.jpg (29KB, 306x423px) Image search: [Google]
elliot.jpg
29KB, 306x423px
Pretty long story

>meet girl on WoW in 2014
>join a good pvp guild that has a few girls in it
>end up playing with one for a few hours because she's healbotting me in warsong and ab
>she's really talkative and always laughing at my stupid bullshit
>adds me, says she likes the sound of my voice and that we should play later when she's not hanging out with her bf
>Don't really have issues getting laid irl and want a personal healbot so I agree
>Turns out her bf is online and in the same guild as us
>He hates me because she likes doing bg's with me and tries to forbid her from playing with me
>They had been dating for three years and spent each summer together in California
>I show her my picture and manage to split them up before she goes to visit him by just playing bg's and memeing
>She breaks up with him and starts flirting with me a lot and spending almost all in game time with me
>Buys me 60,000g mount after knowing her for like a week and she admits she thought I was going to stop talking to her once I got the mount
>Skype with her and it turns out she's cute but a little overweight
>I manage to get her to start losing weight over the course of a year and she looks great
>Buys me clothes, video games, electronics and sends me money via paypal
>Don't really feel much for her at this point but it's a bunch of nice stuff for free
>keep being really flirty and friendly without commitment up until 2016
>summer of 2016 we start to talk less and less with Skype conversations being extremely rare since she was always the one to instigate them
>last message was last august and I haven't heard from her since or messaged her

It was fun while it lasted
>>
>>36862912
Sweet gig if you ask me. You should have got her to pay for a plane ticket and a pack of condoms.
>>
>>36860081
How did you meet her anon? What kind of thread? Where are you from?

Also I feel you, I'm in the same situation, she's the best thing in my life, its like a strong feeling I have like I feel like I have to fight for her.
>>
ldr is possibly the MOST BETA thing imaginable

you are her EMOTIONAL SUPPORT while she gets fucked on the side in her timezone
>>
>>36863747
Somehow you're right, but the "she's being fucked by chad while we're talking" part is stupid.

My first LDR was like that, she used to fuck with him(bf, she was cheating on him with me) and I was literally her emotional support.

But you know, not all the people is they same or are you me by any chance?

It's not beta its a thing about courage to fight for what you believe is correct, you dumbass.
>>
>>36863791
my personal belief that if i can't reach out and grab her then she doesn't exist

keeps me from cucking myself
>>
>>36863747
Aw come on, not all women are whores.
There are genuine connections to be had with LDRs. Clearly you couldn't handle one as you would have zero trust and would be constantly suspicious of her actions.
I've benefited greatly from mine so far, my mood has never been better. If I had depression, it's long gone now. I'm ready to carve a path forward into a future with the girl I fell in love with.
>>
>>36863829
That's pretty much it, better explained, impossible. I don't know what's deal with some robots, but come, not all women are whores as you said, anon.

I was unhappy before I met her, and now I'm the most happy idiot in the world, thanks to her. I'm ready as well, anon keep it up you too.
>>
>>36863829
If you drop now you drop hard.
I for one will go to the army in 55 days, a conscription of 11 months, after that I'll probably stay in army.
>>
>>36863914
Are you going to join army for her, anon? Wow
>>
>>36863939
I meant that I broke up with her and with that I also got my heart broken. Army gives an opportunity to me to change my life, which I wanted to do with her, to get her I would have had to change my life but she decided that she didn't want to me to change my life for her.
>>
Just remember, she will fuck you over eventually. It ALWAYS happens in LDR. The GIRL will fuck over the GUY. They're genetically predisposed to get sick/bored of one person, no matter how much you love them.
>>
>>36864348
It really depends on the type of woman. The idea that women getting bored of someone is not genetically coded, that's retarddd bullshit. The women who do ldr are usually damaged good or fat women who have been rejected and just need someone in their life.
>>
>>36864004
Die for israel original comment
>>
File: doggobath.jpg (13KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
doggobath.jpg
13KB, 320x320px
This is so hard, but its better than being alone. It seems like a pipe dream but I don't care.
>LDR
>14 hour time difference
>still manage to talk at least a few hrs a day
>qt pure Filipino girl
>super Catholic
>not lewd or slut
>college degree
>wants a family
>wants to get married
>knows how awkward I am
>have talked/video with her family
> write her poetry
> need to visit there before we can get married
>>
>>36860401
whoa hey i remember that thread. crazy, gj anon
>>
>>36864348
Mine didn't. You've been proven wrong.
>>
DON'T FALL FOR LDRS

IT DOESN'T FUCKING WORK
ESPECIALLY WITH GIRLS
THEY WILL FUCK SO MANY NIGGAS
>>
>>36865533
Can you honestly stop trying? LDR can work and more often the reason why it doesn't work is if one of the people in the couple are socially inept and repulsive. If women piss you off so much just LDR with a trap.
>>
>>36865566
Yeah but it really can't though, most IRL relationships don't work, let alone LDR ones
>>
i might have messed it up with a girl 900 miles away. not completely sure yet but we haven't talked for a couple of days. i really want to be with her..
>>
>>36865589
Just message her. Show her you've been thinking about her. If she doesn't respond, oh well. If she does then mission accomplished.
You got nothing to lose at this point.
>>
Normies.the Lot of you.
>>
>>36859773
Yeah... mine lasted about a year. But we had been like a year a and half together before that, so I guess that helped. It still makes me very sad that it didnt work out though
>>
>>36865584
From experience? Most of the friends I know have had positive LDR experience. In my opinion LDR works better than IRL relationships since the factor of physical infatuation is eliminated. Me and my bf are in an LDR relationship right now and I plan on visiting him soon.
>>
I had one for two weeks
She called me the other day to ask for an open relationship because her ex had called her earlier and she was lonely.

Broke up on the spot but she won't stop talking to me.

Sorry for normie but my feelings hurt.
>>
>>36859897
Yeah, i've been in a couple LDRs before, but this one is different. i'm not sure what, I just know that this one has a good chance of working out
>>
File: tumblr_oolx0ijHKd1td8exgo1_1280.jpg (655KB, 922x1534px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oolx0ijHKd1td8exgo1_1280.jpg
655KB, 922x1534px
honestly always been a big no because ive never seen one work for very long but lately im lonely enough to try it

kind of hard ever since i dumped my ex and ive put on so much weight that its destroyed any self esteem i had left
>>
I was in a ldr with a girl my friend introduced me to when I was 17, he was trying to score with her and I swept in.

We fell for each other hard, I went to visit her three times over a couple of months and after the third time she told me it was too difficult being so far away from me. She completely ghosted me after that, wouldn't return calls, texts, emails, anything. She eventually resurfaced a year later with a new boyfriend and disappeared again when I tried to talk to her. So much for that.
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.