[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw just hit my (first ever) gf im not ready for a relationship

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 5

File: 4e3.jpg (8KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
4e3.jpg
8KB, 250x242px
>tfw just hit my (first ever) gf

im not ready for a relationship
>>
On the flip side, you sound pretty ready for prison.
>>
>>36859056
It will only get worse.

You will get stronger, though
>>
>>36859056
if she it you first with real force she deserved it. if not than you are correct and should break up with her before you continue to be a fuck up.
>>
File: 1487255612290.png (323KB, 584x717px) Image search: [Google]
1487255612290.png
323KB, 584x717px
Why did you hit her anon? Share your greentext with us. Women are whores and she probably deserved it.
>>
>>36859056
If she hasnt broken up with you break up with her its for both of yalls sake
>>
File: 1494187250192-lit.jpg (39KB, 720x544px) Image search: [Google]
1494187250192-lit.jpg
39KB, 720x544px
Well done, anon. Women are whores souless bitches
>>
>>36859175
>go to party with gf for some drinks
>her and her friends are talking about the 'hot guys' at work
>annoys me but I don't pay much attention to it
>gf goes on for 5 minutes about some black guy at her work
>literally says 'I bet he has an amazing penis' and giggles
>right fucking in front of me
>don't want to cause a scene so pretend not to care
>when we get home confront her
>say talking like that about other guys in front of me is disrespectful
>she has none of it and says I'm just being jealous
>tell her I'm serious and that if she does it again we're over
>she blows up and starts accusing me of being childish
>starts pushing my buttons saying how much hotter that black guy is
>continues this for several minutes while I tell her to shut up
>lose it and hit her a few times
>yell at her telling her to respect me or else
>leave
>>
>>36859056
Now tyrone is gonna beat your ass in cell block D
>>
>>36859263
sheeeit she on dat nigga dick doeeeee
>>
>>36859263
You did good. Put her in her place and showed her who was the man of the relationship. She'll think twice before thinking of other men or a black man.
>>
>>36859263
sounds like you kinda over reacted dude.
>>
>>36859263

Hope you're ready to be cucked anon. You've given her a real opportunity to justify it to herself.
>>
>>36859115
Shut up white knight fag
>>
>>36859263
What was her reaction this?
>>
>>36859263
Should've just broken up with her instead. Enjoy prison.
>>
>>36859317
>girl talking right in front of her boyfriend about other hot guys and penises
>goads him on on purpose

She wanted him to get jealous and angry. That was the point kid. Women push a man's button to see if they are manly enough to defend themselves, if they are, it means they're alpha and worthy enough for her.
>>
>>36859263
Good on you. She deserved it. She's probably gonna end up in the arms of some nigger and ruin her life out of spite which is the best punishment. You don't even have to life a finger. Ok well a fist, but you get the idea. Her attitude and mentality is that of a whore and she wouldn't have been right for you. Treat yourself to some tendies, vidya and anime fap time
>>
>>36859263
>hit her a few times.
open or closed handed?
>>
>>36859342
He was already cucked if she was talking like that.

She sounds completely worthless.
>>
>>36859263
Fucking break up with her you dont deserve to have to deal with that shit
>>
>>36859317
Go back to taking care of your wife's son, pal
>>
>>36859368
This.

She already knows what his penis looks like and is a whore. No true gf ever talks like that in front of their bf.
>>
File: 1464634728397.gif (1MB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
1464634728397.gif
1MB, 320x213px
>>36859263
though violence isn't usually the best way to solve a problem, she was a total bitch and I don't blame you for doing it. However, there are better methods to dealing with this. If you are dating that kind of fucked in the head person get out now before you get pushed over the edge. She will never make you happy, she will never respect you, she will never love you. Get out now
Sincerely,
Someone who almost committed domestic abuse over a worthless person
>>
>>36859349
>trying to protect herself with her arms
>screaming (while I was hitting her)
>crying

I left after she started crying
>>
Just fucking bus fat loads did we get tournament it
>>
>>36859362
open but very hard
>>
>>36859352
When you hit her, she gets the moral high ground.

OP over reacted. He should've responded by leering at other women in front of his GF or telling her that one of her friends has a hotter ass.
>>
>>36859263
>act like a nigger so she doesn't cuck you with one
4D chess
>>
>>36859406
kek your so fucked enjoy prison.
>>
>>36859443
>moral high ground
>implying that means anything in instinctual lust

Also that is one of the most passive aggressive and beta moves a man can do that you just described. That will drive a woman away faster than anything and turn her instantly off.
>>
Gonna be hard to get out of this situation since you did hit her hard she would be justified to call the cops on you. Good luck mate.
>>
>>36859480
>Also that is one of the most passive aggressive and beta moves a man can do that you just described. That will drive a woman away faster than anything and turn her instantly off.

Citation needed.
>>
>>36859443
This. As much as I hate the games stupid little girls like to play, sometimes you have to show them how it feels with the same treatment like a child. Breaking up is probably the better option anyway but if you're someone who is willing to deal with that shit and play games then anything is better than physical attacks.
>>
>>36859263
Good shit, man. Honestly if she would say something like that to push your buttons just get out though its not worth. I used to have a gf that loved to push my buttons nonstop and it ruined a good 3 years of my life. Never hit her but i came damn close. Hope this doesnt come back on you though, Bud. Good Luck
>>
>>36859498
>woman sees you acting all passive aggressive and saying other women are hotter
>wow he doesn't think I'm hot anymore, guess I'll find a man that does
>cucks him the next day
>>
>>36859498
not >>36859480
but you also need to cite your sources if you wish to argue like that as well.
>>
>>36859443
leering at other women is more childish than hitting her, and it sets up a hateful/passive aggressive dynamic in the relationship.
>>
>>36859263
Unsure how to feel lad.
I do what she did to my GF.

I don't talk about girls hotness in front of her, but do talk like that with lads. And even harmlessly flirt with girls at work.
>GF accuses me of cheating.
being the passive aggressive sarcastic cunt I am, I tell her the girl I cheated on her with (I didn't) was much fucking better.
>>
>>36859563
Fine. I'm a fembot, there is that a good enough source for you?
>>
>>36859432
Where did you hit her, OP? Like Bill Burr says, women have got to admit that not every ass kicking just falls out of the sky. She definitely provoked you.
>>
>>36859447
Best post in this thread ainec
>>
>>36859432
Open hand isn't illegal

you'll be fine but never do that shit again, control your anger god damn.
>>
>>36859562
This could happen but if it does then it only shows she couldn't take what she was dishing out and the relationship would have never worked anyway.
>>
>>36859617
No, unless your skank body has been "pier-reviewed" by Tyrone 1 2 and 3's BBC.
>>
File: IMG_0098.jpg (94KB, 695x715px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0098.jpg
94KB, 695x715px
>>36859115
>tfw older brother went to jail for hitting my sister

I remember the cops showing up and my sister talking to them but nor much else. I did learn that a guy goes to jail for hitting a woman, which is kinda bullshit but I guess it's the world we live in.
>>
>>36859263
Ahahaha, white bois have to beat their women to keep em off our dicks. Master race, eh? ahahahahaha
>>
So, what's going to happen, OP? Are the cops coming for you?
>>
>>36859838
Least we have reasons to beat our woman. Y'all nigs just beat woman because you chimps.
>>
>>36859056
Seriously OP, sounds more to me that you got a Roastie GF, the moment you heard her talking about some black guy's dick should be a red flag for you.

But to be honest, i have to ask, does she have acted this way before?
>>
>>36859056
give her to me ill love her correct
>>
>>36860014
>A wild cuck appears

Origami
>>
>>36859263
Sorry anon, you got a first GF and she is trash. break up with her and find a better woman.

>being childish
>telling someone to grow up

That is what whores say, I'm serious.
>>
>>36859263
Sounds like she deserved it. Good job anon. Remember women are like children or dogs and have very simplistic minds, she will now associate cheating on you with pain and see you as dominant, as a woman should in a relationship.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.