[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trapped

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

Genuinely asking for help. I've felt hollow for so long and I've always done what my therapists / doctors / friends / family / gf's / pastors at church have told me to do.

I've also tried what I wanted by starting my own business, seeing my favorite bands in concert / meeting new people.

I got home after seeing my favorite band of all time and just felt completely hollow.

I'm about to turn 20 and I think I'm done. Every single night without fail no matter how much I do (I work for everything in my life) I feel compelled to just end it all right then and there but I can't cause so many people rely on me, I'm very important to a lot of people.

I lost so many friends and family to suicide that I can't feel close to anyone anymore.

I feel so trapped, what the fuck do I do.
>>
>>36858845
Accept the fact you feel empty, Accept you've tried to stop these feelings and Accept they're a part of who you are.
>>
>>36858868
What would acceptance do?
>>
>>36858868
this desu

The only way you can start feeling better is when you accept who you are. Only then can real change begin.
>>
>>36858890
Give you solace, you're clearly fighting who you are. Stop fighting, accept it. You will find comfort in yourself, you can't be comfortable until you stop fighting it.
>>
>>36858925
Accept feeling hollow and distant from everyone in life?
>>
>>36858934
Yes, because that's exactly what I've done. Some of us just weren't born to feel the same way normies feel. It's not your fault, but you're only inflicting pain on yourself by trying to change and getting upset when it doesn't work.
>>
>>36858934
This is literally what I did and I'm happy.
>>
>>36859003
I understand what you're trying to say. That I should just be complacent with the fact that I'm just different and stop making it worse by trying to change it,

So we are just fucked and you just want to say it's ok to be fucked.
>>
>>36859045
Why isn't it ok to be fucked? You're telling yourself these things probably because you see other people on social media experiencing the world and envying that.

It literally is ok to be a damaged human.
>>
Would you like to try being friends?
>>
>>36859082
>
no i'm saying this because I have a genuine desire to be at peace by having someone close to me like I used to, I used to have these connections and now they are gone.

I don't give a shit about social norms or what people say , no matter how much people enjoy my company I don't feel happy with there's. I make everyone around me happy then feel like shit myself.
>>
>>36859096
I make friends with everyone and I make them happy but all I do is feel shitty so i have no idea anymore.
>>
>>36859109
The life of a clown, I know that feel buddy.

What you should do is look into a line of work that is fulfilling that sweet spot, like charity or teaching. You hate yourself and are empty, but have the ability to influence the emotions of other people heavily.

Sounds like purpose to me.
>>
>>36859142
I don't feel happyness from making others happy anymore that's the problem. I just want to feel happyness for myself for once. I work in music production / composing for video games.
>>
>>36859045
I once thought about what it would be like if everyone's personality was a little tree growing out of the top of their heads and everyone could see.

I'd have this gnarled, battered, twisted little hateful bonsai. With chunks missing, oozing sap.
I'd be ok with it.

I don't make the conflation you do that being a loner or hurt makes me 'fucked'. It makes me who I am.

Acceptance is very hard but look into CBT therapy or read some books. 'Mind over mood' really helped me.
>>
>>36859126
Be my friend, lad. If we work together, I know we can discover the secret.
>>
>>36859174
I'm not a loner though, i have tons of people around me and I make them all happy but I just feel god aweful with or without them.
>>
What manga is pic from OP?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.