[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/r9k/ runs for office

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: serveimage.png (25KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.png
25KB, 600x450px
What's your platform and rhetoric?
>>
Sexual deviants are put to death
3 strike felonies are dealt with by death
No more life in prison - just death
Welfare cancelled
>>
I thought it already did.
>>
all thots will be physically removed and sent to the middle east

trap brothels are legal and subsidized

normies pay for neetbux via 50% income tax

borders are closed

age of consent is lowered to 15

stacies must provide one year of mandatory slave training

every robot gets a free house in whichever comfy location they wish to live (also paid for by normie tax)

and idk what else to add
>>
If found guilty of a crime, and there overwhelming evidence that you committed the crime, you will be punished in the same manner of the crime you committed

Professional state sponsored rapists will be there to rape pedophiles and other sexual deviants

Globalists bankers, like Soros, hedge fund managers, profiteering warkhawks, and other greedy amoral aspies will fight to death for the amusement of the people.

Abortions are illegal, women are required by law to be on the pill starting when they are 12.

National Allegiance is key, sorry but if you love Israel so much, gtfo.

College is now funded by the state, but schools will only get the funding if they downsize on retarded administration positions, such as diversity officer for non gender binary otherkin, and are evaluated to make sure they aren't teaching retarded things like "Are Icebergs Racist and Islamphobic?"
>>
>>36858986
>15
A little high, dontcha think?
>>
>>36859022
13 is the lowest I can do
but if you want anything lower could be decriminalized
>>
Draft all men, women, and children for an all-out assault on the island nation of Tuvalu.
>>
>>36858791
NO MORE TURKISH PIES
WE DRIVE THE MUSLIMS OUT OF EUROPE
>>
File: FB_IMG_1487490426183.jpg (74KB, 986x1356px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1487490426183.jpg
74KB, 986x1356px
>>36858838
It was like watching a death match between a turtle and Darkseid
>>
stacies will be rounded up, given obedience training, and distributed to lonely NEETs who will submit gf request documents that detail their exact preferences so the right stacey can be given to them

the funding for programs that goes towards stuff that doesn't benefit NEETs directly will be redirected towards hyper realistic VR and AI research so that NEETs who prefer 2D can be with their waifus

chads will be stripped of all property and wealth, which will be redistributed to NEETs, and they will be forced to work to support their NEET masters

normie websites like facebook, twitter, instagram, and reddit will be shut down and all of the staff will either be distributed to NEETs as gfs if female or forced into labor if male

all robots get their own houses with utilities and internet on the normies' dime
>>
>>36859212
>forced into work

I assume this means we can rape the Chads and normie males right?
They have no rights, yes?
>>
Incentivizing tech corporations and universities to build mass available android waifus within the next 10 years.

Each male citizen gets a mandatory, state issued robo waifu at the age of 18, that he gets to customize. They get the option to forfeit their robo waifu, and females must apply to get their own robot husbando.

Anti bullying laws are passed, and bullying is punishable by fucking death (if it resulted in the victim killing themselves)

Tech gets military tier retarded amounts of funding so we get robots to work for us, smart houses, cyberpunk aesthetics and everything necessary for humanity to NEET away without worries,

Sorry for repeating myself so much but I had to emphasize the tech shit is really important, that and I didn't want to steal other anons' ideas and ran out of them pretty quickly. Well I do have other ideas but they're pretty fucking retarded. I still think like a 12 hear old kiddo apparently.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.