[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Unabomber did nothing wrong

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: young ted kaczynski.jpg (57KB, 287x425px) Image search: [Google]
young ted kaczynski.jpg
57KB, 287x425px
The Unabomber did nothing wrong
>>
>>36857345
He was right about everything that comes to mind. Normalfags just don't like being told that their way of life goes against nature.
>>
why he has no eye
>>
>>36857345
He was fucking handsome
>>
File: 1494119237257.png (2MB, 1080x726px) Image search: [Google]
1494119237257.png
2MB, 1080x726px
>>36857401
Reading his manifesto has really challenged my perspective on life. Uncle Ted was most definitely /our guy/ However, I don't appreciate the fact that he killed innocent people. In my view, killing innocents discredits his message
>>
>>36857345
Other than kill people, mail fraud, and megalomania.
>>
>>36857345
The Unabomber was a smart dude who had an actual agenda but his targets were completely off. He didn't target the people who experimented on him or people in the government. He didn't target big energy or tech CEOs.

It was like if Big Pharma screwed you over so you shot your local CVS up. It does literally nothing for the world.
>>
>In his opening and closing sections, Kaczynski addresses Leftism as a movement and analyzes the psychology of leftists, arguing that they are "True Believers in Eric Hoffer's sense" who participate in powerful social movements to compensate for their insecurity and feelings of inferiority
definitely NOT our guy
>>
>>36857514

He was completely accurate though.
>>
>>36857345
Years ahead of his time.
Manifesto truly resonates.
As visonary as Camp of The Saints was.
>>
>>36857564
Camp of the Saints had some of the most haunting passages i've ever read. One in particular still gives me goosebumps.
>>
>>36857445
>>36857484
The only reason that he and his views have the notoriety that they do is because innocents died. He never would have had his manifesto published or been the focus of so much attention had he not resorted to terrorism.
>>
>>36857622
Buckle up homestuck because macaron just won.
>>
>>36857345
>having such a good hairline
i'm glad he is rotting in a prison
fuck him, and everyone with good hair
>>
>>36857658

If he had targeted the government that experimented on him he would have gotten just as much attention. I do not condone violence, I'm just saying he didn't have to harm innocents.
>>
>>36857622

and what passage was that exactly, anon?
>>
>>36857345
>AYO FUCK TECHNOLOGY NIGGA

disgusting Luddite
>>
he makes a legitimate argument in his writings. he's advocating for a consistent ideology.

that doesn't make him correct
if your response to reading the manifesto is to accept all of it unquestioningly, you're fucking retarded
it's worth observing that there are "anarcho-primitivists" (even if they reject the label like kaczynski does) who make the same exact arguments and make them better. they just never orchestrated a bombing campaign from a cabin in montana

ideology aside probably the biggest methodological critique you could make of what teddy k. did was that he failed to understand that terrorism is meaningless without legitimate political power (e.g. the state) behind it.
it's the reason why every dude who's tried to blow up an abortion clinic or shoot a doctor or whatever hasn't actually achieved their goal of banning abortion
>>
>>36858077
He didn't send the bombs to change to world but to get his manifesto published. He even says so in the manifest.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.