[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw nobody to play Warhammer 40K with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0680.png (42KB, 500x431px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0680.png
42KB, 500x431px
>tfw nobody to play Warhammer 40K with
>>
>>36857139
I'm pretty sure Games Workshop or similar /tg/ stores have walk in tournaments. I think they even have amateur tourneys where you can play against other people who have never played the game before.
>>
>>36857139
What army do you use?
>>
Play Dark Heresy with me.
>>
>>36857171
Oh yeah? The latter sounds good for me. I'm not wholly familiar with the game mechanics yet.

>>36857210
Chaos Space Marines
>>
>>36857253
You should be glad no one will play with you so you don't get buttplundered with your CSMs
>>
>>36857310
A-are they that bad in the metagame?
>>
I was so hella into Warhammer in 9th grade, I remember waking up and just watching hours of BatReps and reading wiki article after wiki article about the lore before school started. Those were the good times lads. Never did have enough dosh to actually buy the models though, fuck this GW merchants
>>
>>36857348
They are pretty expensive pieces of plastic. But God damn they are fun to build and paint.
>>
>>36857139
do you have speez marinez ps3 version? I like exterminatus
>>
Wh40k
Nothing like getting your models out of the box and half of them breaking as you did even though you held the pieces together while glueing for about 20 minutes.
>>
>>36857317
Meta game as of 7th was tau in S with the Eldar, 'Crons, demons and Sphess Wolves in A. Then Regular Sphess Marheens in B with dark eldar and AdMech. C tier was chaos marines and Guard (i feel your pain) and 'nids being the bottom of the barrel alongside orks in D
>>
>>36857139
Bitch, if I hated having money badly enough that I'd consider blowing it on 40K, I'd just start freebasing sapphires in a pipe made from a Faberge Egg.

Shit's expensive, yo.
>>
>>36857782
>tfw guardfag
Even if we suck, we'll still hold the line
>>
>>36857139
I'd play with you but I'm a poorfag. Sorry OP.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.