[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

KHVs Only

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 20

File: 1486520589197.jpg (34KB, 575x446px) Image search: [Google]
1486520589197.jpg
34KB, 575x446px
You can only post ITT if you are a Kissless Handholdless Virgin. Cyborgs are welcome as well as robots, but no total normies. You must be romantically deficient to enter this thread. Also no roasties for quite obvious reasons.

So how are my fellow KHV's tonight?
>>
>>36856577
Glad you didn't say KHHV. I was hugged by a petite asian girl at my dojo once who said i was 'like a boyfriend'.
>>
>>36856577
This thread will be ruined by normies within a few minutes.
But I'm doing alright, just studying for finals.
>>
>>36856647

Don't be disingenuous. You want 'normies' to arrive so you can screech at them indignantly.
>>
i have a girlfriend and I enjoy the presence of other humans besides my right hand
>>
>>36856669
Not really, the arguments are always the same dumb shit.
And here it is... >>36856672
>>
>>36856672
Then why are you posting in this thread? Begone!
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 450x488px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 450x488px
yoooo

honestly i dont want a gf but i love img related

it seriously makes me feel hopeless to think that ill never be her friend. she is so interesting and fun acting
>>
>>36856577
A girl let me feel her ass and touch her bare boob, and offered to let me have sex with her, but I've never kissed or held hands, so technically, by your standards, I'm a robot.
>>
>>36856703
Did you ever read her blog post where she came into contact with a fellow robot?
>>
>>36856577
Virgin here

I have kissed, hold hands and hugged girls, currently I am dating a girl, yesterday we made out in my car for an hour

As you can read I am a complete robot can I join?
>>
>>36856577
I think kcv (cuddless) is more appropiate than just random hugs or hand holding.

But I'm doing shitty, don't even want a gf but at 21 I feel like a freak for never having had one. I still feel 17. Wonder what I have to do to feel like an adult
>>
File: 1473041309148.png (114KB, 600x542px) Image search: [Google]
1473041309148.png
114KB, 600x542px
>>36856625
I only withhold Hug because, as a cyborg, I've received platonic hugs because I'm not 100% socially retarded. I'm a nice guy, and the girls at work think I'm a funny perv, but none of it has ever been more than "I'll miss you" when I don't work over the school semester.
>"like a boyfriend"
Getting awful normie-sounding there friendo

>>36856647
>just studying for finals.
>tfw need almost perfect scores on everything to get As in all my classes

>>36856669
>so you can screech at them indignantly.
That's all /r9k/ is about. But only because they never fucking leave anyone alone, even on this one safe haven. I migrated to fucking /pol/ it got so bad here at one point.

>>36856672
>>36856713
no safety even on the internet
Can't we have ONE safe haven thread?
>>
>>36856734
NO YOU CAN'T CHAD.
>>
Can I post if I'm a V with absolutely no chance of re-living the few times I got lucky with other stuff?
I'm a NEET if that helps.
>>
>>36856751
Don't bother, these fags are worse than normies. They're desperate to feel better about themselves by talking about their sec and gfs.
But it means they're true failures if they actually have gfs and still feel the need to taunt robots, it's pathetic.
>>
File: 1468287128256.png (1MB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1468287128256.png
1MB, 600x900px
>Be skinny 5'9" emofag
>Fuck 2 grils this week from work (i've known both for like over a year and just recently hooked up with them)
>One of them I've been gaming up for the past few weeks, she's not hot but I always thought she was a freak and that was my excuse for chasing her
>Turns out she's a F R E A K bruh, like holy shit this bitch got some moves. She also probably has some underlying issues
>Won't stop blowing up my phone now
>other girl is much better looking but she never texted me back after I banged her

Feels ok I guess.
>>
>>36856772
Ofc, I kissed a drunk girl once when I was 15 but still consider myself a kv b/c It's been 6 years and I have no idea how to kiss or makeout and get anxious just thinking about it.
>>
>>36856751
I'm the one that touched the boob

In my defense, she turned out to be a total roastie slut, so it's not like I got anything meaningful out of it. Thank god I didn't go through with it, she had a pregnancy scare, and that's the last thing I need in my life.

Also, it happened around the same time she was saying shit like "I love you" and all that.
>>
>>36856837
Burn in the void
*casts a mighty spell and banishes you*
>>
>>36856728
no what did it say

do you have a picture
>>
>>36856751
The asian girl started crushing on me after our instructor paired us together and ordered us to do an exercise where she held herself up by my knees and moved her butt from my crotch to my chest back and forth like an inverted pushup. Should have pursued that further.
>>
File: nimmy jewtron.png (59KB, 310x334px) Image search: [Google]
nimmy jewtron.png
59KB, 310x334px
KHV avid member here, I'm the faggot who people like talking to but don't like enough to smash. No problem talking to or making friends with girls, I've simply never asked to go out with one. Still too beta to even ask for one of my long-time female friend's phone number, let alone try to date her. I've just assumed that since we've known eachother for so long, she isn't interested- if she was, she would've asked. Thoughts on my stupid situation?
>>
>>36856871
Oh boy, you are in for a treat.
>>
>>36856885
>if she was, she would have asked

Dude, that's not how girls work.

As much as it's going to kill you inside, you're going to have to bite the bullet and ask her on a date. Don't call it a date, just ask her to hang out with you at a movie or something.

Compliment her on what she's wearing, too. Bitches love attention.
>>
I'm a 23 Kissless, Hugless, Handholdless, Anyformofcontactwithanotherhumanbeingless Virgin.
>>
>>36856577
>tfw closet homosexual
>tfw normiehood was robbed from me by my cocklust
>tfw parents will go on rants about how gay marriage should have stayed illegal
>tfw only child
I-Im fine with staying alone forever... Honest! Being a dead end for my family has no effect on me whatsoever!!!!
>>
>>36856846
Grab her neck and put your tongue in her mouth
>>
>>36856910
pls link me or something

i want tp see this
>>
Damn, I apply to every category. This whole board really is where I fit in due to being socially autistic. I have never been able to even hold Hades with a girl I'm familiar with without that sudden urge to say fuck it it's pointless to even try to be in a relationship.
>>
>>36856915
Planning to ease into it first. I'll get her number so we can talk more regularly (only ever see her during classes), then perhaps I'll ask to go watch a movie or some shit. My only worry was that since we were really close friends for a while, it'd be awkward to try to date her. No relationship experience, so I can't tell if that's a retarded idea or not.
>>
>>36856931
Your parents are religtards, don't sweat their shit and go suck some fat cocks.
Because at least you know that's what you want.

>tfw not sure if I'm in the closet or not
My self uncertainty knows no bounds.
>>
>>36856965
>tfw also severly deficient in the "fuck it" biological response
>>
>>36856979
I mean, my only experience is with that one slut, but from what I remember, you can't ease into it. It sucks, as much as I'm good at exuding confidence now, it kills me inside to ask girls out.

If you ease into it, they don't get the "Wow, he likes me" trigger going off in their head. Ask her to hang out. Ideally, ask her to come over and watch Netflix with you if you really want to double down.

Figure out what movies she likes, and watch it. Idgaf if it's Plan 9 From Outer Space, become a fanatic for that movie. And just watch it with her, have a nice meal or some shit, dress nicely. Play vidya with her if that's what she's into. And then have that be that, unless she wants to push it further.

Again, either way, compliment her on how she looks, but not her boobs or the obvious, because they always get that, and they never focus on those things, they focus on their hair, makeup, and dress. If it's hair, say "Whoever did your hair did a great job". I mean, it's obviously her, but it makes her feel happier that you think a professional did it.
>>
File: 1493749492825.jpg (136KB, 544x544px) Image search: [Google]
1493749492825.jpg
136KB, 544x544px
>>36856885
You are welcome in my thread. My feels go out to you. Although I haven't really talked to a girl in a while so it's hard to relate. Once I'm back at work for the summer I won't feel so bad. Best of luck Anon.

>>36856923
How's the wizardry apprenticeship coming? Have they accepted your application yet? I'm still on the waitlist.

>>36856931
I didn't say gays weren't allowed but from the sounds of it you're not a robot or cyborg faggot.

>>36856965
Is why I started browsing 4chan to be honest, this board fit me like a glove
>>
File: 14697w7752.png (51KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
14697w7752.png
51KB, 657x527px
>>36856577
I've hugged a grill before. Do I fit in?
>>
>>36856910
What did Rose say

I have to know
>>
I wish I wasn't a cynically asshole who could make one good friend....that's it...that's all....
>>
File: IMG_20170404_101832.png (125KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170404_101832.png
125KB, 2000x2000px
>Stand close to qt
>get erection
>>
>>36857174
I wish my meat weren't so beaten that that could be me again.
>>
I had an online gf back in middle school.

Never met in person though.

Still never heldhands with a girl. I wonder if it feels nice.
>>
>>36857115
She basically mocked a shy English boy who had watched her videos at a hostel in Barcelona. The kid got so nervous talking to her that he started to shake.
>>
I like kcv.
If you've cuddled with a girl, you need to leave.
>>
Male virgin are my fetish.
>>
File: whatdo.jpg (32KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
whatdo.jpg
32KB, 480x480px
KHV here. I've only gotten hugs from family members, and some siblings are often affectionate towards me and smother me with hugs. That's it though.

I'm 20 and I just go to school, talk with like one person casually who I sit next to, and come home. I haven't had a conversation with a female that wasn't forced in more than two years I'd say.

I'm 5'7", skinny, average-looking, and have abs from cardio I do every day. I guess if I actually made an effort to go out and talk to people I would lose my KHV status in about a week, but I like the comfy alone life better.

In truth, people really get on my fucking nerves, desu. I have minor anger issues, although I can keep my composure and restrain myself.
>>
>>36857374
Well, you've come to the right place. Plenty of those here.
>>
File: IMG_3168.png (280KB, 568x683px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3168.png
280KB, 568x683px
23 year old KHV here. Never had a girlfriend, had very few friends in middle school, none in high school, and still none now. Never had a female friend either. I'm now stuck in a shitty dead end retail job, and have no college degree.
>>
>>36857374
That's cool and all, but it's of little relief coming from a ravager of boipucci such as yourself.
>>
File: 1492842352639.jpg (10KB, 318x325px) Image search: [Google]
1492842352639.jpg
10KB, 318x325px
>be 21, moderately attractive, /fit/ as fuck, well paying job but KHV
>chilling in sauna at gym with gymbros
>mfw lying to greasy 18 year old kid about losing my virginity when i was 16
>he's a fat acne ridden highschooler with no job
>has a hot as fuck girlfriend that's a virgin and gave her first blowjob to him

i'm starting to feel like elliot rodger to be honest
>>
File: 1473378966714.gif (849KB, 500x269px) Image search: [Google]
1473378966714.gif
849KB, 500x269px
>>36857430
>I'm 5'7"
My condolences. Although I'm 5'10" so I'm not much better off.
>>36857374
Tell roasties they should have this fetish and save us from this hell
>>
>>36856577
Posting whoaaa.
Bout to get out of work and see if that guy from the map thread emailed me back.
Doubt it cos I mentioned I had a job in the previous email and I'm clearly some sort of scary responsible adult.
I'm only 26.
Oh well.
>>
Kind of off-topic but I just wanted to thank everyone ITT, this is the most replies I've ever gotten in a single thread I've made. Feels good to not be completely irrelevant. You guys are the best.
>>
Hello fellow anons. There's a lot of interesting people ITT

Currently, I am listening to Eric B and Rakim and adding pokemon to my fakedex

I spent about two hours just now imagining what it would be like to be loved, but I got over it and got back on track.
>>
>>36857661
Glad someone is getting some menial joy out of this. I haven't felt this suicidal in a long time. I'm just swimming in repressed memories.
>>
>>36857661
No problemo, these threads are worth being in because they at least have an inkling of what made [r9k] good in the first place
>>
Ive touched tits 2 times and ass once. Never kissed or held hands. Do i qualify?
>>
Im 19, and sadly fit in KHV.
I havent had a "proper" girlfriend, let alone 2 in 9th-10th grade. Never held hands with a girl romantically; i get hugs no problem. kiss was also me being beta, this girl i was trying to see basically threw herself at me and we made out after a few dates but i didnt initiate it (i am that beta).

what do? i feel like there is still a way to get out of this. im in college now; talking to girls and getting their numbers isnt an issue. but doing something about it is - my schedule is pretty loaded so even if i were to be like "hey you going out tonight" i probably wouldnt go...

what do /r9k/ ? how do i un-virgin myself?
i am absolutely clueless as to what to do after getting someone's number, i can't do small talk at all...
>>
File: 1473645053399.png (29KB, 800x473px) Image search: [Google]
1473645053399.png
29KB, 800x473px
>>36857697
wen day is dark alway rember happy day
>>
>>36857267
>The kid got so nervous talking to her that he started to shake.
i will never understand internet infatuation.

i think i'm too intelligent to simulate the experience. Like I don't have the iq necessary to stoop that low.
>>
>>36857838
You're asking /r9k/ how to un-virgin yourself. The whole point of /r9k/ is a circle jerk of betas just wanting more from life. So far from what I've read is that you're better off then most of us.
>>
File: 1487897208855.jpg (34KB, 550x512px) Image search: [Google]
1487897208855.jpg
34KB, 550x512px
>>36857812
Touching tits is an auto-DQ. Sorry anon.
>>36857838
>19 year old with 2 prior GFs
>tfw 20 with nothing but hugs
You can stay but only if you quit bitching about normie problems.
>>
>when you don't even want a girlfriend
>just a girl that will hug you
>>
>>36857943
I was a c section bro so I've touched less vagina than you have.
>>
>>36856625
I got hugged in the ninth grade by telling a classmate "I've never even hugged a girl."
>>
>>36857943
Normalfag? Really? How is it that me saying I'm socially autistic makes me a normie?
>>
>>36857976
Yup. Having a gf sounds like it would suck. Imagine having to see her parents and maintain a good impression, having to always stay in contact with her etc. Fuck that
>>
>>36857943
>giving me (yous)
I'm the OP, faggot. I specifically mention cyborgs and robots. Play nice or fuck off.
>>
When I was 10 a girl held on to my hand so she count paint it, does this count me out?
>>
22 year old KHV here.

Last year I met a girl online from my state on a video game forum. She found me hilarious, and started messaging me and started texting me. She would always text first, and always loved every one of my jokes. She even said constantly "I LOVE YOU" (even though it was just in that way girls just say it, you know). She never asked for a selfie, and I was never dying to send one. She was desperate to meet me though, and I finally did it. She was nice when I met her, but its been a month and she hasn't texted me again.

>tfw youre so ugly that someone can fall in love with your anonymous soul but your face makes them never want to talk to you again
>>
>>36856577
>18 KHV
> ugly all throughout middle school, high school (i had short hair, wore baggy clothes, had bad acne)
> come to college for the first year and actually start to put effort into my appearance in the hopes that it will make me happier and more friends
> 2-3 guys start to notice how "funny/cute/nice/smart" i am just randomly out of the blue even though my personality hasn't changed. i find all of them to be really disingenuous and become jaded to ever having a relationship, probably reaffirming my KHV status indefinitely
> despite this i make out with one dude once who was a complete stranger (i was really drunk, he wasn't)
> really get attached to him for some reason, stalk him on everything
> literally make a facebook so that i can add him (in addition to some of the friends i'd made so i dont seem too creepy)
> find out he's an ultra robot
we are like moths drawn to the lights of the fires of hell
>>
>>36858052
>10
When did you grow out of your "girls are yucky" phase. Your answer determines your fate.
>>
>>36858074
And that's why I level anonymous online relationships at just that; anonymous and online (at least I would if I ever met someone online to love me)
>>
>>36856577
>So how are my fellow KHV's tonight?
Shit as always. I'm tired of being a wagecuck.
>>
>>36858107
I never thought girls were icky because I never really had any male friends

I think I had my first crush at about 10 though, so I am probably a normie
>>
>>36858131
More like a cyborg if handholding at age tell is the best you got from life so far. And having a crush doesn't make you a normalfag.
>>
File: 1469315487674.jpg (33KB, 480x344px) Image search: [Google]
1469315487674.jpg
33KB, 480x344px
Let me tell you a little story

>In High School
>This hot girl moves in from up-state
>Starts dating my friend
>Its cool for a while
>Friend treats her like shit, cheats on her
>See this as an opportunity to get with her
>Start messaging her on Facebook, we talk pretty often
>Send those kind of subliminal messages when we hang out together in real life (I was a real normie in high school, everyone came to my house after school to hang out)
>Take a bold step and say that her BF isn't good for her, that kind of shit, she listens and understands but doesn't leave him
>Even her friends tell her to dump my friend and get with me
>she doesn't
>This happens over the span of a year, I lose all interest in this girl
>Randomly get a message from her on facebook one day
>"Wanna hang out?"
>Ignore her
>"Pleaseee? :) I have some smoke..."
>Get off Facebook, haven't been on since

Now she's in an abusive relationship with Trailer Trash that smoke meth all day. Good for her.

I mean, I tried to tell her I was interested. And she was interested too. But too bad. Im 20 now, out of High School, and haven't tried to talk to another girl since.
>>
>>36858131
You're in a weird spot. Me, for example I had a crush in Kindergarten and then lost interest and went 100% radio silent on girls because they were annoying shits. Thought people having girlfriends and boyfriends in 5th/6th grade was stupid.

Then girls grew tits by 7th grade and I made a 180. Boobs changed a man. Also I found nudes online and BigBoobsAlert.com so I went 0 to 100 reaaal quick.
>>
>>36858164
Ten* ffs
>>
>>36858074
sorry for you anon. Looks are everything, it's a sad truth
>>
>>36858119
I've had so many girls like me on the internet, but I've never met them because I knew this would happen. But this girl pursued me for so long and so hard that I thought maybe this would maybe be the one. But nope, now I know its worse than I even thought. What a horrifying existence to have my ghost trapped in this husk forever
>>
>>36858212
cann't you do something about your looks, like getting fit or something? Looks like you have great personaltiy if she got interested
>>
>>36858177
fuck off normalfag

This comment has received the stamp of Original Approval(TM)
>>
29 year old khv 6'4 grad student reporting in

Will making 100k once I graduate change things?
Hell no nigguh. Just single moms trying to steal my powers
>>
>>36858255
even at my peak fitness, in high school, I was the only senior varsity football player to not have a girl wear his jersey the day to school of the games
i was fit as fuck and socially apt and 6'4'', but girls just wanted nothing to do with me
i just think some of us are destined to be alone
>>
>>36856577
I'm not so great, my dog died this week. Sad as usual
>>
File: 1488737804265.gif (834KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
1488737804265.gif
834KB, 500x300px
>>36858396
that sucks anon

dogs are the only things ive ever been able to truly call friends
>>
>>36856923
Can relate bro
>>
Sweet fuck I hate this! I'm getting tired of feeling shit and bitter all the time just because I can't find love purely based on to things I could change if I wasn't completely retarded:

I'm a beta and a lazy cunt

I'm too socially inept to get a gf even though that's the only thing I would probably get happiness from (I've tried everything else)

I've screwed every chance at a relationship I've ever had up and I only have myself to blame.
>>
>>36858396
Damn dude I'm sorry to hear that, my cat's starting to get older and I honestly don't know what I'm gonna do without her...
>>
File: 1473081833495.png (238KB, 474x364px) Image search: [Google]
1473081833495.png
238KB, 474x364px
>22
>want to have sex but want it to be with someone I actually care about
>don't want to involve myself with a woman to the point where I start to care for her
>>
File: IMG_0591.jpg (39KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0591.jpg
39KB, 640x480px
>>36858428
Yeah, my dog was always there for 14 years giving me hugs and kisses when no girls wanted to. Feelsbadman
>>
Have any of you ever considered being gay?

I mean even if you're not gay, it's still better than nothing right?

We should all be gay together
>>
>>36858577
Knowing me I probably couldn't even get a man to fuck me
>>
>>36858577
tfw gay men are the only beings that have made advances on you but you gag every time you think of another mans dick
>>
>>36858577
Being gay is a mental illness and puts you at risk for anal cancer and a myriad of STDs

Take your ilk somewhere else
>>
>>36858577
A bunch of fat sweaty spergs playing around in each other's fat rolls and neck juice and jizz spots

No thanks anon
>>
>>36858536
these are the problems normalfags have. lol.
>>
>>36858577
I seriously think about it a lot, but I still want to fall in love, gay or straight.

No feels no deal.
>>
>>36858607
At least gay men make advances.
If a roastie likes you they never tell you or let you know. You have to guess
>>
>>36858577

meme-tier advice
I am physiologically incapable of being attracted to the same sex because I am physically normal and healthy.

like asking gays "why don't you just be straight?:
>>
>>36858623
Allow me to rephrase; it's not so much that I don't want to involve myself, it's that I don't think I can actually care for another human being. I seem to lack the ability or desire to have romantic feelings for others.
This in of itself does not bother me, but the persistent desire for physical intimacy hinders the envelopment of total apathy that I would prefer.
>>
>>36856577
Pretty fine.

I'm totally concerned that if I don't lose my KHV status by the time I graduate college in a year and a half then I never will afterwards.

help me senpai.
>>
>>36858607
>>36858621
>>36858657
>>36858687

So your options are:

1. Zero physical intimacy because women reject you

2. Physical intimacy with a man, even if it's just cuddling or blowjobs.

Even if you're not attracted to men I refuse to believe you couldn't live closely with someone you love if you found them
>>
>>36856577
Does it count if you've hired a hooker? If it does count then why the fuck are you people not hiring hookers.
>>
>>36856577
>thought for years that my KHV status wasn't because I was ugly, it's because I'm unlucky and a loser
>post face on here
>get told I'm ugly as fuck and that I look like a robot

I honestly thought I was average for the longest time. I was deluded. The reason I'm a failure is because I'm an ugly sack of shit. Born a failure. Now that I know that I have no chance to get a gf, it frees up my time and worry for other things. Living life without worrying or even thinking about women let's you have tons of free time to pursue what you want.
>>
>>36858826
That's a big if. I'm 26 and I haven't met anybody that felt right.
>>
>>36856669
>heh they just want me here so they can hate me
>this is how normalfags think

Explains how they can insinuate themselves so easily.
>>
since any and all females seemed to see right fucking through me in grade school, high school and to present day. i just said fuck it.

>i grew out my hair.

>stopped shaving.

>pale as a fucking ghost.

>no more fucking showers

and put on a whole "edgy fag, school shooter" type look for myself.

>black army boots everyday.

>death metal t shirts with as much gore or violent shit as possible.

>black cargo pants.

im everything a women dislikes.

but not because im a "ruthless badass" or someshit because of how im dressed lol fuck no. im weak as shit. a fucking strong gust of wind could knock me over.

but i want people to THINK im a psycho and i have a room full of knives and homemade napalm. or that ill rape them at a moments notice.

anywho, ill rock this look until im about 30 and then kill myself.

no way im going to be a fucking faggot virgin loser AND be old.

long story short... im a useless piece of shit and women are all vile fucking cunts.
>>
File: IMG_0197.jpg (276KB, 2001x953px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0197.jpg
276KB, 2001x953px
KHV but cyborg in that i have normie friends.

Holy fucking shit. I want to be lobotomized. I just want to stop seeing the other side of the fence and seeing how great it is. I can't kill myself but I can't focus on studies at all, my grades are shit and they're all I have left.

I feel like an NPC. I have cant my lot in life and every single second is suffering. Is it possible to... to fix this? The only time I felt like a MACHINE and had no FEELINGS was when I was on addy/vyvanse. How can I have that forever?
>>
File: IMG_0107.gif (340KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0107.gif
340KB, 300x169px
26 khv here

This is my year anon. I am going to lose this cursed virginity. I just feel it. There's some roastie out who doesn't know it yet she's gonna take my v card and hopefully lets me make cumsies in her.
Thread posts: 111
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.