[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to jail a pedo?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2657.jpg (57KB, 600x972px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2657.jpg
57KB, 600x972px
Anyone have any good tips on how to lure pedophiles to be arrested?
>>
Just send your kid alone to their house and come back an hour or two later, he should be baited by then
>>
Why don't police arrange pedo stings where they leave bait little girls on street corners to get snatched, then bust them?
>>
>>36856492
Turn yourself in. Originally, of course.
>>
>>36856529
>Why don't police arrange pedo stings where they leave bait little girls on street corners to get snatched, then bust them?

Because that's dangerous for the child and most pedos are not that dumb to fall for something like that.
>>
Remember that scene in ET where the kid lures the alien with Reese's Pieces? Just do that except with pictures of little girls
>>
>>36856529
Because they know that pedophilia would be made legal if they did that. Be sure to sage and report /b/ threads!
>>
>>36856546
Yeah but if the pedo would have gone on to rape multiple kids then it is a net positive
>>
/b would be more helpful
>>
I have the suspicion that a guy in my neighborhood is a pedo. He always seem to hang around the neighborhood pool during the summer. He treated to kill my dog one time and therefore I have made it my goal to put him in jail
>>
>>36856706
Maybe your dog is just a cunt mate
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.