[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: People you admire and why

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: duncan trey.jpg (36KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
duncan trey.jpg
36KB, 640x480px
PIc related for me. Duncan is the kind of guy I want to be, honestly. Someone who's great at what they do, but doesn't talk a huge game. They're humble and simply let their actions speak for them. They also realize what comes first - Duncan realized that he always had to play for his team and not himself, and that made him one of the greats. He did what he had to for his team, and didn't get mad or choosy about it or whatever. He just did his thing and everything else fell into place.

I kind of want to be a person who... is really good at something, and doesn't talk big about it or whatever. Maybe I'll seem a little rough around the edges or stoic but at the end of the day I want it to show that I care immensely for the people who help me accomplish my goals, because I do.

Who do you look up to, /r9k/?
>>
File: BillBuck.jpg (63KB, 666x375px) Image search: [Google]
BillBuck.jpg
63KB, 666x375px
William F Buckley Jr.

Debate prowess, impeccable style, formidable intellect, and an acute mastery of the English language.
>>
Duncan got cucked by a personal trainer, and his financial advisor stole money from him
>>
>>36856486
My brother.
I'm much more of a loser than he is but he has things that I kinda imitate, most of those actually got me through school social-wise.
>>
>>36856839
He probably banged millions and he has more money than all of us combined
>>
>>36856839
>>36857057
yeah for real haha, everyone encounters setbacks and shit happens. But we still consider him one of the greats. People who can still go through shit like that and be admirable are even better to me haha. Like even Kawhi, his father was killed right in front of him and he balls out
>>
>>36857057
Nope, he's a one girl kinda guy. He's a really good person, the kind of guy women always say they want, then treat like shit when they get.
>>
Someone I look up to is Ben Shapiro, because of how he is such a great speaker and he seems like a pretty cool guy too. Very witty and quick on his feet when it comes to speaking. Also, his political views are very similar to mine.
>>
>>36857132
>even Kawhi, his father was killed right in front of him and he balls out

Also with Kawhi, he was supposed to go to UCLA but a rival recruit didn't like him so they dropped him and he went to SDSU. That recruit eventually was kicked out of two colleges, and is back in the hood
>>
>>36856586
>>36857204
I like Ben Shapiro, I just chose William F Buckley because he is Ben with more style
>>
File: tfw career is done.jpg (169KB, 1310x873px) Image search: [Google]
tfw career is done.jpg
169KB, 1310x873px
>>36856839
he also got fucking demolished by ibaka so badly that he immediately retired. dude was the last guy I wanted to see go out like a bitch, but he went out like a bitch.
>>
Not trying to be edgy but Hitler. He had some serious conviction and really believed in himself and his country. Very inspirational
>>
da vinci. i think he s the closest thing to the god in terms of the renaissance humanistic idea.

shit london because of no sleep three day
>>
Descartes for his advancements in multiple fields, and the way he did it.
>>
File: fuckin faggot.jpg (156KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
fuckin faggot.jpg
156KB, 1280x720px
its sad what this board has become, now we're worshiping literal niggers who play basketball. this used to be a place for lost souls
>>
>>36858204
maybe if you stopped being dumb and judging people by what their fucking skin color is, and looked at their achievements and how they carried themselves in the thing they were best at, you would understand why we look up to these people. oh well, someone like you doesn't deserve to understand
>>
File: 1485909402472.gif (543KB, 512x502px) Image search: [Google]
1485909402472.gif
543KB, 512x502px
>>36858204
>complains about black
>posts jews
>>
File: mexicanyosuke.jpg (18KB, 580x326px) Image search: [Google]
mexicanyosuke.jpg
18KB, 580x326px
Junpei is someone I admire, a true example of great individual growth. Pure unadulterated defective
>>
>>36857285
5 championships. 3 finals mvps. 2 league mvps. 20 time all star.

There are very few players that ride into the sunset with an incredible career.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.