[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever been a beta orbiter? Be honest

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1493703535931.jpg (579KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1493703535931.jpg
579KB, 1280x720px
Have you ever been a beta orbiter?

Be honest
>>
kinda, the girl was my ldr gf first, then she meet someone in real life and slowly choose him, she literally told me everyone in the world have a chance with her specially him but no me, I was so lonely that I accepted thinking she would change her mind, of course that didnt happened so I stopped talking to her but she still wanted to be my friend so I accepted but only because she often got drunk or high and send semi-nudes of her so I decided I deserved see her naked at least , finally one time she got drunk and drop me her nudes, we never talked again and I feel good about it, I learned the lesson now I wont do it again
>>
File: 1452488909537.jpg (235KB, 1024x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1452488909537.jpg
235KB, 1024x1280px
For like a few days at most. Never did it long term and consistently. Not sure if that is because of my self awareness or laziness
>>
>>36855928
No. I'm not a fucking cuck.
>>
I wanted to be an orbiter for Eliza
>>
Nobody wanted me around them, much less girls. I really had no redeeming qualities before I was an adult and once I hit adulthood I realized how stupid it is to be a beta orbiter. I also don't talk to any women so take that as you will
>>
>>36855928
No, but I wish I would
>>
I was till I did something that fucked everything up.
>>
Still orbiting mine, though I don't want a relationship with her. Just want a qts company, too scared to see if she is down to fuck.
I can smack her ass, smell her/her hair and she either doesn't seem to mind or sometimes will giggle or smack back depending on the situation, maybe her chest as well. I had my head in her lap as I slept in a tipsy uber ride back home last night as she had her hand on my head/back, was comfy. Been friends for a bit over a year at this point.
>>
>>36855928
Not explicitly, no. For me, it'd be either the girl would be an acquaintance type for me or I knew they had feelings for me. I never really orbited and faked being "just their friend" or whatever. I kinda usually knew if I had a chance or not. I blew some leads Golden State style at some points too, but those were my fault since the girls had liked me back. But nah, don't think I've ever orbited
>>
>>36855928
No because most girls where massive cunts to me and thankfuly i have too much dignity and self-respect to spare despite being a retard most of the time.
>>
Yes but I did get suck on some titties and eat some pussy. Gave her a few hickys too and made out n shit. Then she started openly flirting with a friend right in front of me so I told her to fuck off. This was months ago and she still won't leave me alone, I made the mistake of responding to a few texts last night and now she won't stop texting me emotional shit.
>>
>>36856221
lol thats a nice armada
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.