[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do workers that make anything under 150k think they have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 13

File: 1494127291528.png (287KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1494127291528.png
287KB, 650x650px
Why do workers that make anything under 150k think they have a good life? You can polish a log of shit, but it's still a log of shit.

I have no idea how anyone could literally work slave labor to make anything less then 150k, at that point what's the point? You're meant to live life, and your sacrificing your life for a few extra bucks.

Lmfao, I really don't get it... Anyone care to explain?
>>
because you don't get happier after around $80k a year
>>
>>36855878
go ask your parents you spoiled brat
>>
>>36856435
I don't live with my parents, I collect easy money from social security. I'll happily live off my government benefits. I don't have to work a day in my life, enjoy slave labor.

Anyone serious care to explain why workers like wasting their life for money?
>>
>>36855878
I don't get it either. I wouldn't work for anything less than 110k. Up until that point, being a NEET is way better
>>
>>36855878
Some of us enjoy things that cost more than $700 a month.
>>
i like my job

i would do it if i made a lot less and i wouldn't quit if i won a huge lottery or something
>>
they probably think they live a good life because they have children and/or people who love them
>>
>>36856537
Damn. What's the job?
>>
>>36856389
This. I make about $74k and I literally have everything I want. Do I have gold plated toliet and closet full of designer clothes? No but I don't want that. I have a comfortable home with room to host guests and a nice, semi-new car. I work a reasonable amount of hours at my job and it makes me feel fulfilled and valued by society. I go on vacation twice a year and if I'm sick I just don't come in and it's no big deal. I honestly don't think there's anything else I'd want except a gf.
>>
The amount of money you make doesn't really matter that much, what matters is how much you can save.
>>
File: 1478461286061.jpg (226KB, 1300x957px) Image search: [Google]
1478461286061.jpg
226KB, 1300x957px
I am pretty happy at my 30 k a year job, I want to make more at some point but it's good for now.

Only a neet or a privileged trust fund kid would think this isn't reasonable.
>>
File: 14942106065211.jpg (52KB, 600x333px) Image search: [Google]
14942106065211.jpg
52KB, 600x333px
>>36856537
You like your job? Cool, wagie. I like my life. I just got done finishing up Toradora! Might re-watch Deathnote again, or some other anime. Have you enjoyed your weekend free from slavery? What animes did you watch while not on the clock for pennies on the hour?

Anyway... Better make the most of your long weekend before you're back to work! Make sure you leave your boss a treat, maybe you'll get a bump in your pay dirt, ey?
>>
>>36856682
How can you love life when you haven't lived it?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (148KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
148KB, 1280x720px
>>36856678
Pretty happy at your 30k a year job h--*BURRRRRP* Oh pardon me, that was quite rude. Sorry, just got done stuffing my face with meatloaf, mother makes the most splendid meatloaf.

Yeah, but don't get jealous that I have more money than you without working a day in my life. I can smell the jealousy off of this post. Anyway, try and enjoy the last seconds of your time off from slave labor, wagie! Corporate wants 30% profit increase next week, you better work hard!

*yawns and kicks feet up whilst logging into crunchyroll*
>>
>>36856720
>>36856720
Silly wagie, or should I say... wagecuck? Oh my. *giggles* You say I haven't lived life huh? How does it feel waking up at seven in the morning? I can learn a language, play any video game I like, watch anime.. And hey buddy, I don't have to suck my bosses toes clean ey, gotta lick your bosses tosies clean don't ya you little beta bitch.

*violent giggles*
Anyway, enjoy your weekend while it lasts wagie! I gotta finish Toradora!
>>
>>36856571
bulldozer operator

>>36856682
i only work a few months a year.. i'm off now, but i don't spend my time watching cartoons because i think i'd lose my mind

i just got back from touring north america for the last two months

can't wait to get back on my machines though
>>
>>36856748
What about when your mom dies

Not trying to be an asshole here. I wonder the same about myself and I'm a wagie
>>
File: 1494210754353.jpg (85KB, 992x558px) Image search: [Google]
1494210754353.jpg
85KB, 992x558px
>>36856810
It's Sunday bulldozer boy, and it's getting late! Better head off to sleep so you're not late for your seven o'clock appointment to the labor camps!

*yawns* Oh my, hopefully you don't go postal from these posts, I can tell little wagie is getting a bit angry. Most workercucks get mad and go postal. I think it's because Humans aren't wired to work in an office all day for pennies on the hour.

Anyway, i'll let you get some shut eye, you'll need all the energy you can get come seven o'clock! Hopefully you'll make it to next payday, worker beta bitch! *giggles* Oh my.
>>
>>36856805
I get you're trying to bait, but maybe you're also having to justify your lifestyle to yourself maybe? I've been out of work for a few months, and while it's been comfortable it's done a number on my psyche. I miss being part of a crew and buying stuff you earn feels better.
Just my 2 cents, feels like you're sad.
>>
>>36856682
your pretty sad, your worse then chads. not only are you a sad robot who has nothing going on in his life, but you bag on other bots because we actually are productive and put food on the table to survive

your literal shit and when your family dies you won't have any more money and you'll have to work just like us you fucking mongoloid

i cant tell if this is fucking bait or not but your literally trash and i'll laugh when you have to work every day too
>>
>>36856805
>waking up
I dont sleep, placebo effect I guess.
>>
File: 1494210805277.jpg (274KB, 912x956px) Image search: [Google]
1494210805277.jpg
274KB, 912x956px
>>36856982
>>36856920
*giggles* AWWWW Little wagiebaby want a bottle? Maybe a binkie? Wagie getting so mad! *violent giggles* Aww, your boss make you have a bad weekend? Or is the thought of going back to work tomorow. Remember, this is Sunday wagie, isn't it your bed time?

Aww, little wagie so mad LOL wagie gonna cry, AWWW... Little baby wagie turning ragie!

WAGIES GETTIN OH OH
WAGIES GETTIN OHHHHHHH
WAGIES GETTIN HURHAH FLURFLAH
WAGIES GETTIN...NNNRAGIE!!!!
WAGIES GETTIN, I SAID WAGIES GETTIN, I SAID WAGIES GETTIN RAGIE! RAGE RAGE RAGE LITTLE WAGIE WAGIE WAGIE!

*tap dancing*
>>
>>36856682
>>36856748
>>36856903
>>36857025

>projecting this hard

self awareness is a bitch
>>
>>36856805
whats the point of learning another language if youre never going to leave your house?
>>
>>36857025
I get payed to shuffle money around...Last job was a factory making shoes for the military.
Ill take a comfy job over a back breaker any time.
>been working since 14 under the table for two years then got a dishwasher job at 16 and did nothing but work.
>I moved to the states and make a good living but zero housing.
>>
>>36856479
Work ethnic is something a leech like you would never understand.
>>
>>36857042
>>36857060
>>36857061
>>36857066

Oh my, wagie tears are so delicious! Why are you so sad? Is it because i'm dominating you? NEETS are naturally more alpha because we don't bow down to bosses and give them our precious time for pay-dirt, you know this to be true, it's why your so o-o-oooh-

WAGIES GETTIN OH OH
WAGIES GETTIN OHHHHHHH

Take it away, penny!
>>
>>36857025
Yeah but, how do you get to that point of being proud to be useless? Don't you have people who care about you...?
>>
File: 1494210964550 (1).jpg (50KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1494210964550 (1).jpg
50KB, 480x360px
WAGIES GETTIN OH OH
WAGIES GETTIN OHHHHHHH

WAGIES AND WORKERKEKS, WORKIN FOR THE BUCK!
WORKIN FOR THE BUCK, GOT ALL THE WAGIES STRUCK!
WAGIES GETTIN' RAGIE, WAGIES GETTIN RAGIE,

WAGIES GETTIN OH OH
WAGIES GETTIN OHHHHHHH

Take it away, penny!
>>
>>36857117
Least I can buy stuff I guess.
>>
File: tumblr_o233oyn8Bw1v0pigno1_1280.png (198KB, 1280x809px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o233oyn8Bw1v0pigno1_1280.png
198KB, 1280x809px
>>36857112
Wagie is getting ragie. What a delight. I'm better than you and you know it. Sorry I have to be a bit more shorter with words, my waifu needs attention. Sorry that it's getting late and you have to be to work by seven tomorow and you have no time to give your waifu attention *giggles* if you even have a waifu.. OH MY..
>>
>>36856678
Where I live 30k/year is perfectly manageable with even a good amount of spending money left over.
>>
OP is probably the most pathetic creature I have ever seen
>>
i have friends who don't work and i kind of admire their dedication to the poverty life

but i have a motorcycle collection and i get depressed when i can't ride and that shit is not cheap
>>
>>36857163
Do you really think I, an astonishing NEET, would bother lying via the internet? I have more money than you without working a day in my life. I can smell the jealousy off of this post. Sad!

Tell your boss I said hi by the way, pathetic worker bee. I'll be in the hive collecting honey off your tax dollar! *giggles* Oh my!
>>
Any long term plans, or are you just taking everything day to day?

https://archive.org/details/Benefits1950
>>
>>36857192
>>36857206
Poor little wagie, I love seeing wagies turn ragies.

Alarm clock beeping
Wagecucks weeping
Time for floor sweeping
And burger fIipping
While NEETs are still sleeping

Put on your slave collar
Each hour you earn a dollar
Your dignity level grows ever smaller
Better run fast when customers holler
While the NEET is being a baller
>>
File: 1467133396691.gif (967KB, 270x252px) Image search: [Google]
1467133396691.gif
967KB, 270x252px
being neet is pretty fucking sweet
I use to a wage cuck but then i realized wtf am i doing my parents are almost millionares now i just travel and smoke weed feels pretty good man

Wage cucks know deep down inside their lives suck who wants to wake up every fucking morning just to make someone else rich ?
>>
>>36856678
30k a year is laughable. 18 year olds can make more than that. enjoy your low tier life partner
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (365KB, 750x725px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
365KB, 750x725px
>>36857283
>https://archive.org/details/Benefits1950

Hello there, wagie! Sorry, don't have the time to watch your worker bee video, actually I jsut got done making some delectable country fried steak in my abundant free time. As a NEET, I have all the time in the world to expand my knowledge to an infinite amount of subjects, cooking included.

While you were slaving away, I was educating myself to the ways of Master Chef Gordan Ramsay, and Julia Child.

Wait w.. What's that wagie? It's you're bed time? Ah, Sunday is it? Understandable. Sometimes I get so caught up in enjoying my abundance of free time I forget you have to go to work tomorrow morning. Mondays suck for you worker bees, ay?

Hope you enjoy your reheated left overs while I enjoy devouring this lovely steak!
Bon appetit, wageslave! Enjoy your job and your useless archive video
>>
File: 1484944393751.jpg (5KB, 131x158px) Image search: [Google]
1484944393751.jpg
5KB, 131x158px
Why are wagies so fucking pathetic?
>>
>>36857431
> I have all the time in the world
> Sorry, don't have the time to watch your worker bee video

You have all the time in the world, yet don't have the time to watch a short amusing story of how things were done in the 1950's?

Maybe you could use some of the tips from that silly video. After all; if you have more time than people who work, you should take care to manage it well; it is the advantage you have over them, and you shouldn't squander it.
>>
>>36857497
This wagie is kinda mad aint he?
>>
>>36857164
>tumblr
i liekd your posts until i realized u were a normie
>>
>>36855878
>anything under 150k
what decision tree went into choosing this arbitrary number
>>
>>36857597

Who says I'm a wagie; I'm just pointing out the advantages that a NEET has over a working man, and making sure he uses them to his best advantage.

After all, the extra 8 hours you gain every day can be squandered, or used to your great benefit. If you waste them, you are no better than someone who sold them off for small amounts of cash.

Better to take advantage of every extra minute!
>>
File: wagiecuckd.jpg (145KB, 670x424px) Image search: [Google]
wagiecuckd.jpg
145KB, 670x424px
>>36857497
*YYYAWWWWNNNNNN*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBiOx3pKZAc

Oh, good morning wagie, didn't notice you there. Oh and yes, I know it's nearing night-time. I have the freedom to wake up and slumber and take naps whenever I like, because of all the free time I have.

Don't worry, I won't keep you for long. Since you're always saying that wageslaves are better then NEETS, and posting useless archived videos from the "1950's" I threw together a quick video that will show you that's indeed not the case. I even kept it short, so you can watch it and not be late to earn another dollar for the boss man! And trust me, I have better then just "more time" then people who work, I have a metric assload of free time compared to you wagie! Don't get too ragie when you MY video, wagecuck workerbee!
>>
File: 1494212055871.png (19KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1494212055871.png
19KB, 300x250px
Where did all the wagecucks go? I was having fun using my abundance of free time to shit on their egos.

Oh that's right, it's bed time. They have work tomorrow. BWAHAHHAHAH, Oh my.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.