[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Theres hope for you yet. Stop making excuses, get to the gym.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: XVEiCyc.jpg (683KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
XVEiCyc.jpg
683KB, 1080x1080px
Theres hope for you yet. Stop making excuses, get to the gym.
>>
>>36855380

Sadly, there's no gym in my area but you're right, OP.

I myself know for a fact when I'm out of shape and my skin is bad I'm like a 5 but when I get in good shape, get a better haircut and dress well I go to like an 8.

I ordered an exercise bike recently and will start jogging soon. The hardest part for me is healthy eating cause I get cravings but I'm gonna try my best.

Good luck, anons. You got this!
>>
>>36855380
those are not the same people but yea I probably should go to the gym
>>
Gym wont fix my shitty brain.
>>
>>36855380
i'm as thin as the man on the right and look as attractive as the man on the left...
who /facelet/ here?
>>
>>36855455
Except they are

>>36855476
apathy is almost as bad as shame bud, and shame makes people kill themselves.

>>36855480
You're exaggerating. You probably look completely passable.
>>
File: 1475192227263.jpg (32KB, 620x595px) Image search: [Google]
1475192227263.jpg
32KB, 620x595px
>>36855380
>Different eye color
>Different eyebrow growth
>Different chin shape
>Different nose
>Different ear shape
>Different lips
>"Dude, these are totally before and after pics of the same person!"

How fucking stupid do you think we are?
>>
>>36855596
>Except they are
What work out did he do to get his nose so swole?
>>
File: 7ec.png (40KB, 645x552px) Image search: [Google]
7ec.png
40KB, 645x552px
>>36855380
Ye I don't think going to the gym is going to bring me back from being dead inside and having p much no friends but okay, I still try to go as much as I can.
>>
>>36856416
>Clearly different lighting
>Chin shape is actually the same, just not surrounded by fat on the right
>Nose is the same
>lips are literally identically along with the smile

Grow up you little bitch
>>
>>36855380
Im not fat

Hdidh
>>
>>36856441

this gave me hearty keks
STOP LYING OP YOU STUPID GYM SHILLING KEK
>>
>>36856441
The glasses and fat cheeks probably throw off the actual size of his nose
>>
File: 1468913962643.jpg (52KB, 521x521px) Image search: [Google]
1468913962643.jpg
52KB, 521x521px
>>36856614
Did you know that not being capable of distinguishing between people's facial features is a sign of autism?
>>
>>36855380
I do go to the gym, but I'm the same loser in a stronger and more fit body.
>>
>>36855380
Gyms trash famola.
I just pull on some shoes and go running around the pleasant rural countryside.
Get dem aerobic capacity gainz.
>>
>>36856614
just look at their fucking earlobes you shiteating monkey. You think they tighten up like a ballbag in a fucking snowstorm?
Guzzle my cum faggot.
>>
Going to the gym won't fix my receding hairline or improperly positioned jaws. I do lift weights but my diet is shit; my strength and muscle mass has been increasing but I have gained way more bodyfat. I'm on ssri's and I think that they have taken away my ability to feel satiated after a meal. I'm always hungry no matter what I eat; I will eat a good sized meal of vegetables and meat and be hungry 30 minutes later. I also crave carbs and compulsively eat for emotional reasons. Anyway even if i ever do figure out how to stop overeating i will still be hideously ugly
>>
fuck off. there are much better things you can do to improve yourself. and that pic is retarded they look nothing alike. this must be bait.
>>
>>36855380
Will a gym fix my manletism? Will a gym make my hair magically regrow?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.