[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of ant is this? Found it on my bed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: 20160903_183906.jpg (828KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20160903_183906.jpg
828KB, 2560x1440px
What kind of ant is this? Found it on my bed
>>
>>36855347
Gay ant.
Known for it's attraction to faggots.
>>
>>36855347
I think that's a mite. You can get scrub typhus from it.
>>
>>36855347
"Setyourbedonfireasap" type ant
>>
>20160903_183906.jpg
you found this ant almost a year ago?
>>
>>36855347
thats not an ant i think its a bedbug anon
>>
Looks like it might be a bedbug. Pray to God that there aren't others, but by now it's probably too late.
>>
>>36855347

you're fucked, burn everything and kill yourself and your family
>>
>>36855347
That's 100% a bedbug you dumb fuck.

Better call an exterminator and wash all your shit in special bed bug wash stuff and toss your mattress.
>>
>>36855347
Bedbug confirmed. No more comfy for you anon
>>
yuck bedbugs
>>
That's a bedbug, you are probably an american since those things only exist in america for some reason, prepare to burn everything you own
>>
>>36855347
You're legitimately fucked big time OP.

Of course, this could be a bait thread.
>>
>>36855554

They exist in Europe too. Saw those bugs in a hostel sometime ago
>>
>>36855347
That is a bed bug, my friend. You are well and truly fucked.
>>
>>36855499
are bedbugs real bugs? i thought that was just a name.
>>
>>36855614
Yes they are real you idiot. They are literal hell. They tend to be more prevalent out west. Google them.

Enjoy reading about the horror that is trying to get rid of them.

Enjoy your itchy bite marks. They feed on blood like mosquitoes and ticks.
>>
>>36855580
slovakia isnt europe
>>
Get ready to burn all your clothes and just about any fabric in the house.
>>
>>36855614
Kill yourself, you stupid fucking idiot.
>>
>>36855347
Yeah nigga, make sure to call an exterminator that heats the room the bedbugs are in instead of spraying for them. You're NOT going to be able to remove them yourself.
>>
>>36855347
ah my old friend the vampire mite

i hope you weren't already paranoid before, anon, because you'll gain tons of paranoia points very soon
>>
>>36855614
Yes they are real they can go for months without eating and are very resilient, they are very hard to exterminate and will go inside wood, fabric and pretty much everything that isn't metal, plastic or stone
>>
>>36855691
sorry gor living in a first world country. i thought they wee microscopic insects not actual, massive bugs
>>
>>36855754
They are most prevalent in first world countries so it's obvious you live in niggerville. They need beds. Not mud mattresses.
>>
>>36856203
i doubt there's even a name for them in my country. I have never heard of them
>>
>>36856234
And your nigger country is?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.