[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

women thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

>my mother never carried me in her arms when I was a baby
>I never got hugged my entire life
>my mother never cared about me
>she only wanted me to succeed so she can parade me around to her friends and family
>called me a failure and an embarrassment when I didn't
>only wanted me to go to college and graduate, not to see her son succeed, but to get me to make her more money.
>every other girl called me a weirdo and purposely stopped any person from being friends with me
Tell me robots, why are women such horrible people?
>>
You give her the money you make?
>>
>>36855307
A girl cheated on me for a year. It was a 4 year relationship.
>>
>>36855349
No she wants a significant portion
For 'raising me'
It reminds me of the book matilda
>>
>>36855388
How does a relationship feel like?
>>
>>36855397
That's weird, dude. I think that's illegal. But financial domination makes me horny.
>>
>>36855307
>Mom is a great woman who loves me and is a great mother to me and my siblings and a great wife to my dad
Maybe why I hate most women, they can't compare
>>
File: 8e8.png (8KB, 509x619px) Image search: [Google]
8e8.png
8KB, 509x619px
>>36855307
My mother overprotects me. I hate it now but I don't know how to live without it.
I will give a small ex.:
> I decided to go out of my cave and go to the movies
> My mother only would let go if I'd call her before and after the movie, also she made me give my colleague's phone number before I go.
> During the movie she calls me, but I didn't hear (despite I called her before I got in)
> Send several texts on how she is desperate worried.
> I'm fucking 28
>>
>>36856446
You ungrateful fuck. If it was possible I would take your place and we would kick you to the curb.

After a few years you would get a text from mommy and you would be happy someone even acknowledged your existence on to see it was a pic of our happy lives together.
>>
>>36856358
Come visit Greece anytime robotfriend
>>
My mom was a schizophrenic drug addict so half of my life I was getting kicked around the family every year or two
She became so overly protective but had bipolar episodes where she constantly threatened to kick me out when I moved back in with her at 13.
Somehow shes a black/muslim/mexican obama loving liberal, but when I came out as trans she got so bothered because other people will think of her weird. So I'm glad I moved out the instant I became an adult. Fuck her.

All the other girls I hang out with are all nice though, except one girl ashley but I haven't seen her since middle school, she was such a bitch to me for some reason.
Also somehow all my friends back then had guessed I was gonna be trans or gay or something lol
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.