[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When will the faggot fucking mods gets rid of the shitty hug

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: 1494133758284.png (250KB, 1011x577px) Image search: [Google]
1494133758284.png
250KB, 1011x577px
When will the faggot fucking mods gets rid of the shitty hug your relative threads that are spammed every single fucking day with a bunch of fucking tripfags.

Why is /r9k/ just full of garbage nowadays in general?

What went wrong?
>>
>>36855109
>When will the faggot fucking mods gets rid of the shitty hug your relative threads that are spammed every single fucking day with a bunch of fucking tripfags.
>Why is /r9k/ just full of garbage nowadays in general?
>What went wrong?

I COMPLETELY AGREE

Those threads are the biggest load of horseshit cancer that have ever been posted on this board

Ban them please mods, no, I will not hug my sister, no, I will not hug my cousin. BAN THE THREAD
>>
How about they get rid of the stupid /britfeel/ circlejerk first, it's not like the brits don't have a general in every single board in the site already.
>>
>>36855109
All boards are garbage, and always were garbage. Congrats robot, you've finally regressed enough to gain social awareness.
>>
File: 1492830896945.jpg (34KB, 370x699px) Image search: [Google]
1492830896945.jpg
34KB, 370x699px
>>36855567
>>36855553
Is this even our board anymore?
>>
File: 1493577240657.jpg (827KB, 2404x1260px) Image search: [Google]
1493577240657.jpg
827KB, 2404x1260px
>>36855109
Pic related every single time without fail.
>>
>>36855630
>All boards are garbage, and always were garbage. Congrats robot, you've finally regressed enough to gain social awareness.

Yeah but can we at least have our unique brand of garbage without generals?

I'm fine with garbage as long as it's unique.

The following threads cannot reasonably be called unique threads:
Hug your relative
Write a letter
Psychological
Britfeel
s****feels

These are the "generals" on this board, I might be missing some

What would happen if they banned these just like, weekends, would that be an ok compromise between the shutfucks who enjoy these and us? I would be fine with that
>>
>>36855109
This summer is the worst of the past few and that's including the election.
The family threads suck because they're the reason I'm here to begin with. To them I'm eother a doormat or an asshole.
>>
>>36855768
I forgot some

Infographic threads
MBTI / IQ / random ass test threads (some could possibly be original, although there is a general for many of these)
>>
>>36855768
Summer is yearlong in r9k. This garbage has to stop we don't have an topic on the fucking board but we literally have a bot to promote orignal posting.

Yet I see the same garbage every single fucking day
>>
>>36855768
How to improve board: use filters.
That's it. That's how I made b fun for myself.
No more:
>dealer sold me this for $40
>*fart*
>wwyd
>fmk
>Andy stixx
>diaper
>cuck
>how can whites compete
>tribute

It's that easy. I can now browse and see actually original threads. Make r9k great again.
>>
File: 1493394781536.png (143KB, 600x390px) Image search: [Google]
1493394781536.png
143KB, 600x390px
>>36855768
Also, the "tfw no _______ bf" threads, always spammed with the name of some anime character I'm too much of a newfag to recognize. You know what I'm talking about, though. Pic related for same character.
>>
>>36855949
That is Tomoko from Watamote.
>>
>>36855634
It never was your board.
>>
>>36856056
Tripfag leave
>>
>>36855109
If anything they need to get rid of these trap threads but you closet faggots would never allow that.
>>
I think the worst part about the hug your relative threads is the sheer amount of bullshit that people have made up. It's like a really bad incest anime plot where they supposedly go from "Oh there was a couple of signs here and there" to "I came inside of her last night as she was shaking and moaning my name and said she loves her brother more than anything else" over the course of a week.
>>
>>36855949
Those threads are a bannable offense. Strong moderation is why we don't have ohayou threads anymore.
>>
>>36855109
I remember posting on 4chan is the old windows xp and different colored funnyjunk and youtube was new.
4chan has and always been a shithole
but it was a shit hole for losers to be losers and not worry about it.
Because whatever is said or posted gets 404ed later on.
See you space cowboys.
>>
>>36856676
Are we in an /r9k/ depression?
>>
File: applesad.jpg (15KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
applesad.jpg
15KB, 500x500px
>>36855109
They'll ban them the same day they ban steam threads, Discord drama threads, Ciara orbiting threads, vagina envy threads, fembot threads, and general lewd/faggot threads.
>>
>>36856654
>Those threads are a bannable offense. Strong moderation is why we don't have ohayou threads anymore.
What the fuck really? Those threads were cool
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.