[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the nicest thing anybody has ever said to you, anon?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: brittany renner1.jpg (90KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
brittany renner1.jpg
90KB, 500x500px
What is the nicest thing anybody has ever said to you, anon?
>>
File: 8031000[1].jpg (62KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
8031000[1].jpg
62KB, 400x400px
I dislike questions like these because they are so sobering and I have no genuine response. You may as well be on the verge of suicide and someone yells for you to 'think of all your have to live for' for all the good it'll do.
>>
File: rare (2).jpg (17KB, 189x251px) Image search: [Google]
rare (2).jpg
17KB, 189x251px
>implying I remember conversations
>>
>>36853180
The real question would be if you think that they meant what they were saying
>>
>>36853180
a girl geniuely told me "you look pretty" and i felt like she really meant it. she still has a warm place in my heart even though it is like 4 years and we barely kissed at summer camp and I didn't like her that much. last person that i made out with
>>
>>36853180
once I got
>you look just like Tom cruise!
and
>are you a marine? you look like one
not from girls of course

those were kind of nice
>>
>>36853180
I usually do all of my hygiene and grooming in a single day. One day I
>brushed, flossed, and mouthwash
>shaved
>trimmed bodily hair
>washed face
>took shower
>max strength deodorant and cologne
>got a haircut
>wore my new clothes

I was walking to the gym through a park and a couple of black guys were near a bench talking. One of 'em looked at me and said "Ay, Mr. Hollywood!" I didn't realize he was talking to me until I was already out of the park. I'm pretty sure it was meant to be nice, at least that's how I took it.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.