[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CHAD ALWAYS WINS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: sas25-04.jpg (356KB, 710x1634px) Image search: [Google]
sas25-04.jpg
356KB, 710x1634px
REMINDER THAT

CHAD

ALWAYS

WINS
YOUR DAILY REMINDER
>>
File: 1435802420063.jpg (28KB, 500x353px) Image search: [Google]
1435802420063.jpg
28KB, 500x353px
i dont understand /pol/'s fixation on "saving" western civilization.
..saving this.
>>
WITH CHAD
YOU WIN
>>
>240 out of 300 women
>less than 50 men

damn.
>>
Thank you, i was having a wonderful evening and this thread ruined it
>>
What's wrong with this? A bunch of wild people want to fuck other wild people?
>>
File: takbir.jpg (16KB, 306x410px) Image search: [Google]
takbir.jpg
16KB, 306x410px
>Roughly 20% of the men are fucking 80% of the women

Sounds familiar...
>>
>>36853024
>being this fucking dense
See
>>36853092
>>
>>36852756

Time to rev up the gas chambers and dig up Elliots body.
>>
File: 1454102208645.png (479KB, 699x432px)
1454102208645.png
479KB, 699x432px
Confirmation bias. The issue here is that the kind of women who would go on tinder are the kind who look for no-strings attached sex, and women are in high demand compared to men so of course they fuck.

This doesn't magically mean the 80/20 meme is a thing, it just means that hoes gone be hoes.

Don't let it upset you.
>>
>>36853159
but every single girl uses tinder nowadays.
>>
Tinder is literally an app designed for casual hook-ups. No shit most people who use it have sex.
>>
>>36853181
care to share your source?

[citation needed]
>>
>cheating

honestly my biggest fear I can't imagine how shit you'd feel finding out
>>
>>36853118
I've only ever made love or even kissed my husband, and honestly, it took him months to get there, even through several months of us only talking on the phone first. I know he was probably fucking Stacy's through that time, as he's an uber Chad, but that's what makes it unfair. A Chad gave up that life to marry and dote on me, but would a successful Stacy do the same for a robot? Probably not.
>>
>they know what they want and don't hold back and take it

if a robot acted like that the cries of rape would be deafening
>>
>>36853234
>probably not
probably not ? FUCKING NEVER, that would never fucking happen, period. Have a nice day.
>>
>>36853234
>I've only ever made love or even kissed my husband
I can't even begin to fathom why you would post here if what you say is true.
>>
>>36853159
Nice point to OP. I was going to mention that the cheating part is a reasonable explanation for this as well.
>>
>>36852756
>this is a very positive evolution
Granted, it's cool for people to get laid with whoever the fuck they want.
But, why are there so many civil movements about fat women, ugly women, women that won't get any in general, and THERE ARE FUCKING NONE FOR MALES THAT WILL NEVER EVER GET ANY?
Really makes me think that the beta male man is just simply doomed.
>>
>>36853389

we have no backbone for support since men have traditionally been the (((oppressors)))
>>
>>36852986

It also means men have a bigger frame of preference for sexy qualities of women.
>>
>>36853224
Just happened to me. I feel nothing.

Literally nothing. I'm empty inside now.
>>
>>36852756
If you're an ugly guy just give up, really, no point. Just focus on bettering yourself somehow, and pickup a hobby to keep you busy.
>>
>>36852756
>REMINDER THAT
>THE BEST
>ALWAYS
>WINS
You don't fucking say.
>>
>>36853389
Because men are dumb and don't act as a team.

Women have the crabs in a bucket mentality, for better or worse they either succeed together or fail together, but at least they act as one.

Men, on the other hand, don't give a fuck about other men. Situation for men suck? A man will try to succeed regardless of it, not try to spark up a movement to make the situation no longer suck. We're just not united like that.

It also doesn't help that men suck up to women no matter what. Most of the reason why women get away with shit like that is because MEN let them.
>>
>>36853309
Because I have extreme social anxiety. I married an uber Chad and it doesn't get better. I get red in the face and start profusely sweating just waiting in line to buy laundry detergent.

>>36853271
I'm sorry. I know it's not fair.
>>
>>36853475
Fuck, you are so right. At least i got my guitar and the dream of getting into uni
>>
File: do what you must.png (58KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
do what you must.png
58KB, 300x300px
feels good to be top 20%

ama
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.