[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to meet grills who have social anxiety and depression?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1462609422430.jpg (494KB, 926x918px) Image search: [Google]
1462609422430.jpg
494KB, 926x918px
How to meet grills who have social anxiety and depression?
>>
>>36852497
Get lucky on a dating app
>>
>>36852497
Fucking everywhere if you believe faceberg and tw*tter
>>
>>36852497
You think you want this, but you don't. You really, really don't.
>>
>>36852497
Wtf this pic is unironically hot
>>
>>36852689
I have those problems and thus it would be hypocritical for me not to.

I'm not subjecting some normie girl to my bullshit.
>>
>>36852754
This line of reasoning doesn't bear out tho

If she's depressed and anxious she'll have a harder time dealing with ur shit
>>
>>36852857
I'm not overbearing and I keep my problems to myself. so it wouldn't be too hard.
I can't fathom Stacy wanting me so its my best shot.
>>
>>36852857

This. She'll just be super jealous and paranoid due to you not saying much and your inability to communicate will be taken as a lack of interest. You will have nothing but constant fights because neither of you have any people skills.

Always avoid girls with problems. Always. They do not get better.
>>
>>36852497
Right here.

t. have depression, anxiety and BPD
>>
>>36852897

See >>36852897

You need to fix your shit.
>>
>>36853077
I've tried, but I've plateaued. My SA isn't bad enough to prevent me from doing anything anymore because I treated that shit with exposure, but its still there and I can't seem to shake it. I've also got piss poor social skills due to suffering from it throughout my youth.

I'm seeing a therapist for my depression soon, but I don't know what that's gonna be like. I'd just like a girl who's been through similar shit.
>>
>>36853223
Been through but not experiencing fampai. You wanna get help from healthy people.
Although if you're through the worst of it maybe have the mindset that it's u who can give help.

I feel like I'd have a lot to teach a depressed girl since I spent a year on meds not leaving the house and concentrating on not killing myself, but I got better.
>>
>>36852587
Best ones?
oregeno
>>
Every fucking tumblr girl seems to have it.

>omg Trump said something and I had a panic attack!
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.