[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you ever trust your bf/gf again if they cheated on you?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: Cheater.jpg (262KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Cheater.jpg
262KB, 2000x1000px
Would you ever trust your bf/gf again if they cheated on you? Explain why or why not.
>>
>>36852261
Nope, if I am super into a girl and that girl chooses another guy even for a night I accept that they do not value me as much as I value them and immediately break it off.
>>
>>36852261
no, if your gf betrays you it means she was always on the lookout
>>
>>36852261
No.
The mistake was trusting her at all.
>>
>>36852261

>>36852335

I like this^
Smart well rounded answer.
>>
no. I would also never date a girl who cheated in the past. I turned down a goth qt once because she had a long distance bf. I regret it deeply when I am very horny or lonely. So most of the time.
>>
>>36852261
Nope. Once a cheater always a cheater.
>>
File: 56414614161.png (809KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
56414614161.png
809KB, 640x960px
>>36852261
I'd probably kill the girl and the guy because that would be insulting as hell
>>
>>36852261
Yes. Everyone deserves a second chance.
>>
I'd trust them to do it again. Would probably just leave them no point in sticking around long term with someone that wants to be with other people.
>>
Honestly, because I'm such an emotionally dependent piece of shit I'd probably forgive and trust them in a heartbeat.
>>
>>36852578
>killing the guy

I never understood this faggot shit. Whenever a girl gets caught cheating they always try to fight the guy. You weren't in a relationship with the guy, if anyone deserves to get hit or killed it's the cheating piece of shit bitch.

The only circumstance where I'd try to fight or kill the guy is if it's a friend or a family member, in which that case they knew we were together and still went ahead and fucked me over, in that instance they deserve to be beaten/death.
>>
>>36852261
Technically he already has and I've already semi-forgiven him for it. I'm a hopeless doormat and I like him too much.
>>
>>36852261
Trust them ever again? Not fully. I could never trust her the same way if she ever did that.

Would I still try to make the relationship work? Depends on if she confesses to the cheating or I have to find out for myself. And if she's willing to let me constantly go through her phone whenever I like afterwards.
>>
>>36853711
If you have children, you can't kill their mother, but I do agree the bulk of the blame lies with the woman.
It's more to hurt her without harming her or the children. Sort of 'you did this' thing.
>>
>>36854121
Well that's pretty stupid and only an idiot would think something like that. I mean if you're saying you two are broken up/split and she's fucking some dude or has a boyfriend and you beat his ass that would make sense but odds are if she's just fucking some dude she may or may not really care about him at all. I guess it really depends in the situation. Either way I'd still beat the living shit out of her and let the guy walk.

I never understood cheating though. It's really not worth the headache nor the snooping and sneaking around and shit like I'm Solid Snake. Just break up with the bitch and fuck whoever you want and then get back with the chick. I literally did that shit just to get nudes and have camsex with some slut who had literally the greatest pair of tits I've ever seen. Was it worth breaking up with her over? Of course not, but was it worth not having to hear her mouth or worrying about her snooping around and never trusting me again? Of course.
>>
>>36852261
I don't think I could trust anyone to begin with now.
>>
>>36853903
Dump him.
Now.
He thinks you're worthless enough to cheat on you.
Have some self respect.
>>
No, why would you?
>>
>>36852261
Nope, that's a huge character flaw, the kind of thing that if they did once, they'd do it again, so I'd also not trust someone who cheated anyone else either. If they want to fool around, the least they can do is break up before they do it.
>>
>>36854292
It's just me. I'd feel my life was over and I had no more obligation to behave.

My parents split when I was nine over cheating and it kind of stuck with me as the ultimate failure.

I wouldn't handle it well.
>>
>>36853711
There's two ways of not being cheated on: to be with a loyal girl or to be the kind of guy no one wants to mess with.

Loyal girls don't exist, and you become the kind of guy no one wants to mess with by beating the shit out of anyone who messes with you.

Plus you're angry and you get raped in jail if you hit the cheating bitch, but you still want to hit someone.
>>
>>36854404
I guess we just think differently then. As long as you didn't have kids with her your life would be fine.

>>36854437
Loyal girls do exist. It's just that there's so few of them that it seems like just a myth or some shit. I'm slowly starting to wish I was gay because faggots just don't have to deal with the shit we do when it comes with women. Sometimes I just wish I was on this planet alone. Well maybe not alone, but with like 50,000 people spread across the planet and country, just so I could continue to shitpost and play videogames online. I mean just think about how great the planet would be if some disease or drug or something reduced the planet's population to like 10%.
>>
>>36854313
It's kinda complicated though anon, because I gave him permission to sleep with other women. But he gave the girl the impression that he was single.
>>
File: princecatacomb.jpg (795KB, 848x1024px) Image search: [Google]
princecatacomb.jpg
795KB, 848x1024px
>>36853711
Agreed, this is exactly what my dad told me and it's always made sense

The dude didn't promise you his life and shit, he might not have even known what was up. She probably lied to him about you and shit. What's the big problem

I mean, that's beside the point that retributive murder in a first world country is one of the stupidest possible ideas. But I figure we all know that
>>
File: 1462918801234.png (277KB, 940x705px) Image search: [Google]
1462918801234.png
277KB, 940x705px
Nope. I bitch is a bitch and it will always be a bitch
>>
>>36852261
No. If they cheated once, they'll do it again.
>>
>>36852261
Nope. They'd be ejected from my life so fast their head would spin. I'd be an emotional wreck, since by this point they probably would have gained my trust (something that is a feat in and of itself), and would likely not form a relationship for many years.

Though, this assumes I would ever have a bf/gf (either), which is an outright fantasy.
>>
>>36852261
no. aside form once a cheater always a cheater (which is true) it is the biggest betrayal of my trust and a slap in the face. i wouldnt date a girl taht has cheated before either.

t. been cheated on
>>
>>36854437
>raped in jail
You mean upstate prison right?
Even then its rare.
>>
>>36852261
Depends on circumstances, however 99% I wouldn't.

What I would probably do is to guilt trip her into having more/kinkier sex, while I looked for replacement. After that would cut contact, tell everyone about her infidelity, plus spread rumors about her being disease ridden whore.
>>
>>36855545
WHAT ARE YOU HIDING INSIDEE
>>
>>36854608
>implying faggots aren't just as slutty as females
They sleep around even more than women do.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.