[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What to do if your gf cheats on you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_8728.jpg (164KB, 762x506px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8728.jpg
164KB, 762x506px
What would you do robots?
>>
break it off and be really sad
>>
>>36852251

It's happened to me.

Forget she exists, pretend she's dead.

Erase her number, block her anywhere she may contact you

If she cared at all about you, it will bother her how quickly you "moved on" and if she didn't then there wasn't any point in doing anything else.
>>
>>36852291
>>36852315
These desu

I cannot understand how a person can cheat and still be desirable. I think cheaters are some of the lowest form of life.
>>
I'd break it off immediately.
make sure she gets the message that she's worthless.
Femaled do not know what honor is, when they do something just for themselves they hope people won't mind it.
You need to make sure she knows that she fucked up bad and she should feel bad about it.
>>
>>36852251
Leave her, I'm not legally allowed to hit the cheating whore. If the guy who cucked me acted cocky afterwards, I would def escalate it to a fight though.
>>
Happened to me, discovered her texting different dudes from all states for attention. Probably sent nudes to some of them.

I broke up with her and told her she is a slut, haven't talked to her since that day. My friend says she keeps posting shit on fb about how bad he feels etc but idgaf desu. Sluts deserve to be stoned.
>>
>>36852614
What if she cucks you with a woman
>>
>>36852641
I would feel less bad about it, but I would still break up with her, since once a whore always a whore. I would obviously not beat up a woman, idk what I'd do if she rubbed it in.
>>
>>36852711
So youre a homophobe?
>>
>>36852251
Depends how invested I am.

If this is kids and marriage sabotage I'll calmly go kill him then turn myself in.
She just ruined my life anyway, at this point going from cuck to murderer is me sliding around at rock bottom.

Some cunt I just met, I just delete all her stuff and shes gone.
>>
>>36852748
I know this is a joke, but feeling less bad about your gf fucking an other woman than her fucking another man isn't what makes someone a homophobe, just like how not feeling sexually attracted to a trans person doesn't make you a transphobe. That would literally be a thoughtcrime, which is insane.
>>
>>36852830
I'm not joking. I normally dont listen to normies and their insane ramblings but youre a homophobe
>>
>>36852830
Also female on female relationship are so much more legit that a man being mentally ill and cutting of his dick. Men being attracted to trannies are still just faggots
>>
File: 1492211722453.png (2MB, 913x2609px) Image search: [Google]
1492211722453.png
2MB, 913x2609px
>>36852251
Do you think she won't cheat again.
I suppose you can always try your luck.
>>
>>36852865
Holy shit nigger, a person can't control their primal emotions. If you asked any homosexual, they would most likely not be offended by my position, and they would probably have their own preferences when it comes to the gender of the "bull".

>>36852907
Nice transphobia there dummy. Also good job equating lesbian relationships with a girl cheating on her bf with a girl.
>>
>>36853029
So youre still saying that homo relationships are by default worth less than "normal" relationships? Intredasting...
>>
>>36852907
Did you know lesbian relationships are significantly over represented in dv stats?
You do now. Evidently, gay women can't stop hitting eachother.
>>
>>36852251
eye for an eye or just plain dump her
>>
>>36852985
This fucking bitch just keeps justifying herself for being a whore, she should fucking die
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.