[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEVER MAKE THIS MISTAKE ROBOTS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

NEVER ask a girl anything about her past unless you want to feel disgusted and lose all interest on her
unless the girl is 13 there's no way in hell she'll be any pure, even if she appears so, even if she's autistic and has some kind of social block she'll have had at least 3 different bfs who fucked her countless times before you
i just learned this in the worst way possible
i feel nothing but shame and dirt
i think i'm even more depressed now
>>
i feel so sad /r9k/
i just want to fucking die
>>
>>36851494?
who was this girl to you
>>
>>36851027
Why are you talking to human females in the first place?
>>
>speaking to a female that isn't a doctor/psychologist/psychiatrist.

You're NOT a fucking robot. Being a bit shy around people and girls and being a beta insecure faggot is NOT being a fucking robot. Fuck OFF.
>>
File: 1375282831867.jpg (12KB, 424x394px) Image search: [Google]
1375282831867.jpg
12KB, 424x394px
>>36851590
she always appeared to match my personality
she doesn't have a tattoo, she doesn't drink, she doesn't smoke, she does have a good relationship with her father, she appears to be shy and don't have much or any male friends
BUT
apparently she still has contact with her last bf
she has traveled alone in the past
and after we had sex in the car i made the dumb mistake if that was the first time fucking in a car and she told it wasn't
felt like a stab in the heart
i don't think i'll be able to look her in the same way
for a moment i had the illusion she could become my gf
now i realize she only wants to fuck me because i'm fit
i haven't felt this depressed in years
>>
File: download.jpg (10KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 276x183px
Where can I find pure girls? I was considering going to religious groups to harvest.
>>
>>36851977
You should've went for the ones that drink and smoke and have tattoos retard. Everyone goes for the innocent ones.
>>
>>36852107
i'd be a cuck anyway
at i said in the op there are no pure women in this world
>>
>>36851977
I'm going to go ahead and state the obvious English is not your first language and you're a hypocritical asshat

This is not your board.
>>
>>36851977
this has to be false flagging of some kind
this cant be an actual post holy shit what has happened to this board we have insecure normalfags now
>>
>>36852155
>I'm going to go ahead and state the obvious English is not your first language
correct
>and you're a hypocritical asshat
why is that
>>
>>36851027
>Just realizing this now
Lmao, I realized this at 14 anon come on, get with the program.
Abandon women, seek to improve your mind, body and follow the dao for the eventual autist uprising.
>>
>>36851977
You're retarded, hopefully a stranger telling you this is enough to calm you the fuck down. People have sex all the time and you getting butthurt about the world being sick and sinful don't change shit.if you act like a bitch she will leave you 100%. If you have told her about these insecurities you already fucked up. Glad you learned that lesson though, it's important. Good luck!
>>
>>36852253
Well I'm not that guy but you're complaining to a majority of virgins about other dudes banging chicks in cars when you yourself just did that. Just close the thread and click your heals 3 times while chanting autism be gone.
>>
>>36852285
i don't care she had sex before
i'm pissed she fucked someone else in the car before
it makes her seem she rode the cock carousel and now wants to settle with a beta
>>
File: wojak holding gun.jpg (22KB, 346x450px) Image search: [Google]
wojak holding gun.jpg
22KB, 346x450px
>>36851027
this. is a devastating red-pill
>>
You haven't met women who are autistic or schizoid enough to be comfortably and willingly socially detached. These are obviously almost unapproachable, have very little visibility and will be repulsed by sexually active normalfags who fuck in cars, though. You won't find them unless you're in their league/have their power level and even if you do they will most likely reject you because you're not like them.

Normal women are like the one you've found, even if they have green flags.
>>
>>36852576
>Normal women are like the one you've found, even if they have green flags.
it's just too easy for them
even if she's shy and awkward there'll always be a guy after her
a true normalfag wouldn't give a shit but i consider myself a former robot so ofc i'll have this kind of insecurity
>>
>>36852766
I understand it is rather frustrating.

The rare ones I mentioned do exist but are too hard to find, especially if you're that tainted. They're out of reach. Don't set your expectations that high or you'll be disappointed once more.

Accept it and move on. It really is a red pill. Sexuality and sexual past aren't that important, though, albeit sometimes repulsive. If it's more insecurity than repulsion, you can always improve your techniques and place yourself above the others as a reivindication, at least in some aspect. I still recommend you to go after the ones with green flags, though. The other ones can be too degenerate for you.

Also, work on your psychological health, too. I'm glad you're trying to get better even though I'm too autistic to understand the normal sexual game.
>>
File: 1375301825145.png (1MB, 733x741px) Image search: [Google]
1375301825145.png
1MB, 733x741px
>>36853162
thanks for the help anon
guess the biggest mistake is hope to find the perfect girl even tho i'm old(25)
i think if i want any relationship i'll have to settle
at least she isn't a massive whore like most women today
>>
>>36852576
Keep holding on hope for that lmao
>>
>>36853483
Y..yah. she's n...not a whore like most women. Haha.

Whatever mental gymnastics you have to do cuck face. Just quit whining
>>
>>36852185
It's weird Mexican teenagers who don't speak spanish and suck at life
>>
>>36851027
Don't ask questions whose answers you don't want to know you moron. Lesson learned, never ask a girl about her past.
>>
File: 1494181346720.jpg (94KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1494181346720.jpg
94KB, 601x508px
>>36851027
Depending on where you live, there are girls who are seriously losing their virginity at 13. While many of this board are 20+ and still can't lose it. Just think, people in their absolute youthful prime are experiencing young, naive, teenage sex and romance for the first time while you'll never get to experience it.
>>
>>36854426
life is so unfair to the robot
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.