[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Parents caught me fucking a prostitute, kind of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: CJvB85JUcAMuZMA.jpg (42KB, 600x586px) Image search: [Google]
CJvB85JUcAMuZMA.jpg
42KB, 600x586px
>Be at home while parents are gone
>Every now and then I get a prostitute to come over
>I got "Cindy" (don't know her real name), who is in her late twenties roughly, brunette and has fake tits
>I've been with other hookers but she is both the one I lost my virginity to and the one I get the most (nine times in total)
>Anyway, we were having sex in my room and I was getting close to climaxing and was really loud
>Heard footsteps in the hall outside but was too focused on fucking to care
>Afterwards I realized my parents came home early and heard me and Cindy doing it
>We got dressed quickly and I told her I'd give her an extra $20 if she pretended to be my gf on the way out
>That amounted to her smiling at my parents and kissing me on the way out
>I didn't want them to find out she was a hooker and feared they suspected
>Instead they seemed really impressed that I'm finally "going out of the house" and there's probably images of grandkids dancing in their heads
>I make up a huge story on the spot that she's my gf, and they want me to invite her over to dinner
>I get a hold of her the next day and she agrees to it, at the same rate I'd have paid her for sex
>We have dinner and conversation that's pretty much all lies
>My parents decide to leave the house for a while so we could "spend time together"
>Cindy says that if I want sex it'll cost me more since I really only paid for her being a "fake girlfriend"
>I pay and we go to my room and have sex
>>
File: 1491154068662.jpg (80KB, 846x846px) Image search: [Google]
1491154068662.jpg
80KB, 846x846px
>>36850353
Jesus man youve fucked yourself into a corner.

Any ideas on an escape route?
>>
time to kill cindy anon.
>>
>>36850405
No idea.

The worst outcome is my parents finding out she's a prostitute and that I've been bring prostitutes into their house, I'd probably get kicked out.

I'm probably going to "break up" with her but if I do, I won't be able to see her anymore without my parents getting super suspicious. And she's my favorite hooker to the point I'm tempted to keep the lie going for a while before I do so, but I can't do it forever.
>>
>>36850451
That seems like the only reasonable option
>>
>>36850476
Meet her at her place or in a hotel if you want to keep fudging her.
Also general question about hookers. Where are u from and how did u get into ladies of the night?
>>
>>36850353
this is some new mutation of cuckery
>>
>>36850476
it's much more believable if she breaks up with you... something along the lines "didn't want to commit to another relationship too soon" so on
OR you could try to milk your parents. maybe something like "i'm afraid she'll break up with me because I dont have a car..." so maybe your parents will buy you one
>>
File: 1487976363589.png (48KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1487976363589.png
48KB, 184x184px
>>36850353
It's time to "break-up"
>>
>>36850476
How much do you pay for her?
for the sex and for the fake girlfriend thing.
>>
is this the start of a romantic comedy where you grow closer to the whore and fall in love? I'd watch it.
>>
File: C.jpg (18KB, 236x354px) Image search: [Google]
C.jpg
18KB, 236x354px
A fairly close approximation of what Cindy looks like, but a bit taller and with darker hair.

>>36850521
I've been getting them to come to my house because I'm a NEET and don't have a car of my own or a license, so that's out.

I'm from NY and I just decided to try it after years of being a virgin.

>>36850601
Yeah I'm trying to settle on a story but I'm not sure what.

I'm in a super conundrum... my parents are okay with me fucking her in the house if they think she's my gf. And since they caught me having sex it'll be really hard if not downright impossible to keep seeing prostitutes, especially if I get caught again, because I can't keep using the same story over and over.
>>
>>36850770
$200 for a half hour of sex, $350 for a full hour. Most of the time I pay her for a full hour.

The "fake girlfriend" thing has been only once so far and that cost $200, plus the extra $20 I gave her after we got caught to pretend on the way out.
>>
>>36850821
Have you had any problems with stds?
>>
>>36850883
No STDs that I know of, no.
>>
God damn you are dumb op
Where did you get all this money in the first place
>>
>>36851150
NEETbux. And generally I only do it once a month but this month pretty much drained me of money. $350 for sex, $20 extra to pretend she was my gf in front of my parents on the way out, $200 for "fake girlfriend" and then another $350 for sex. So $920 spent in a month where I normally only spend $200 or $350.
>>
>>36851207
Wow anon New York hookers are expensive, down in Florida you can get a hooker for a hour for only 100$ and there age is usually 15-25.
>>
>>36851436
>15 year old hookers

That's fucked up, but it's to be expected when you have a thriving illegal business.

I hate the USA because it doesn't operate off of logic. It operates off of finances.
>>
>>36851436
I think making house calls adds to the price.
>>
>>36851436
>down in Florida you can get a hooker for a hour for only 100$ and there age is usually 15-25.

Looks like I'm moving to Florida
>>
>>36850353
Ok OP I know how you're gonna dig yourself out of this shitter. Invite Cindy over to dinner again, be talking, maybe have Cindy drink one too many glasses of wine. Cindy lets it blurt out that shes a prostitute and has been turning tricks behind your back.
>>
>>36851638
I almost wish she'd go out with me for real at this point, would save so much trouble. But not only will that not happen, I doubt she'll give up prostituting and move in with me to live off my NEETbux.

I think I'm just going to say she broke up with me but continue to take the risk to "see" her and other girls.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.