[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Petition to ban MGM in the US

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 15

Last one ( >>36822111 ) was getting close to the bump limit.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/make-male-genital-mutilation-infant-circumcision-illegal

Please sign and tell your friends. Let's see if we can get to 100K sigs by next month. It's a tall order but it's not impossible.

Nontherapeutic male circumcision needs to end.
>>
File: 156694794730.jpg (44KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
156694794730.jpg
44KB, 600x400px
>>36850143
Religious freedoms, it's in the constitution
Your crying won't do shit
Go fuck yourself
>>
>>36850143
signed.
If i could change anything about me it'd be the fact that I'm circumcised. Masturbation is pretty sub par for me and at times (mostly in the past) painful. Restoring my foreskin though and even though it won't be as great as the real thing (since you can't regrow the specialized tissues) it'll be much better than what I've got now.
>>
You don't have the right to tell a parents what religious practice you deem okay or not. Most circumcised males don't give a fuck, only uncircumcised people make it part of their Christian agenda. Fuck off.
>>
>>36850143

Showing my support against this savage practice.
>>
I support the whole "men's rights" thing, but only in theory.

In reality, men are cucks for women, and western society just despises the very idea of treating men better. Some emo slut holding up a piece of paper is not going to fundamentally change how western society treats men.
>>
>>36850347
the government seems to have a right to tell religions that they can't regulate marriage and can't allow polygamy
along with not allowing muslims to circumcise girls. Why can't they stop jews form circumcising boys?
>>
>>36850172

I know you just trollin but just to point out as a learning opportunity, religious freedom only applies to belief and not action. In other words, you're free to have whatever beliefs and worship whatever Gods you want without being persecuted by the state, but your religious activities aren't protected by the constitution.

For example, this is the reason a follower of the Aztec religion wouldn't be able to carve out someone's heart with obsidian, it's why mormons can't practice polygamy, and it's why if you happen to be a Christian who owns a bakery, you have to adhere to the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and bake cakes for gays.
>>
File: eatdatbannana.jpg (136KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
eatdatbannana.jpg
136KB, 600x450px
>>36850347
My religion practices raping 8 year old girls in the mouth, pussy and ass, then taking a chainsaw to their vag

Stop oppressing me!
>>
who cares, let the normies get mutilated
>>
>>36850915

Exactly. Western society is the way it is, it's too little too late to care about men. The people (men and women) involved in men's rights tend to be normies who are complete degenerates and have the minds of teenagers.
>>
>>36850172

No religious allowance is made for FGM, even forms of FGM that are less severe in terms of tissue destruction than common forms of male circumcision.

As we speak, doctors in Michigan are being prosecuted for cutting girls' labia and clitoral hoods.

Equal protection under the law is also in the constitution.
>>
File: egyptian women defending fgm.png (499KB, 480x696px) Image search: [Google]
egyptian women defending fgm.png
499KB, 480x696px
>>36850347

So you support re-legalizing "ritual nicks" to girls' genitalia, if that's part of their parents' religion? What's good for the goose is good for the gander, innit?

>Most circumcised males don't give a fuck

They don't know what was taken from them. Most women in cultures that practice female circumcision also are ignorant as to what really happened. They're misled about what was actually done.

If they researched enough to have to admit that they were harmed, they would also have to face a tremendous amount of psychological baggage; they would have to face head-on the fact that they were harmed by their parents, their culture, and that they have harmed their children if they're parents who had their daughters cut. That's not an easy thing to face.

>only uncircumcised people make it part of their Christian agenda.

Bullshit. There are thousands of circumcised males who resent having been cut without their consent and want to be whole.
>>
>>36850347
You filthy jewish rat. I bet you are sitting in your giant jew home, wearing your little jew hat, and drooling over all the goy foreskins tucked in your freezer. You make me sick.
>>
File: Circumcision F v M.jpg (43KB, 420x394px) Image search: [Google]
Circumcision F v M.jpg
43KB, 420x394px
>>36850143
Already signed. 100k is definitely not out of reach, there's millions of people on 4chan alone. Keep threads going here, /pol/ etc. 24/7 for the next month and we could get it. MRAs are already spreading it around elsewhere too
>>
>>36850143
Seems like the best thing would be to ban it for minors under eighteen. That way people could still do it for religious reasons or personal preference in a completely voluntary way (though in practice probably only a few devout Jews and Muslims would actually do it)
>>
WHY ARE INTACTIVIST ON 4CHAN, LEEEAAAVEEEEE!!!!!!!

this will only get us fucking laughed at. thanks for bringing this to a place it was not needed
>>
>>36852171
this is literally the least mockable thing on /r9k/
>>
>>36851811

Cool. Please keep sharing it.

Try other chans, forums, message boards, wherever you can.
>>
>>36852171

4chan is one of the largest collection of message boards in the world. There are people of all stripes here, and I haven't found 4chan to be that much worse than other sites along its same lines.

If you want to reach a lot of people, this is one of the best sites you could do it on.
>>
File: Changed Mind.png (129KB, 323x393px) Image search: [Google]
Changed Mind.png
129KB, 323x393px
Pic related reaIIy makes you think.

Feel free to save it and use it when people give you BS about how intactivists aren't making a difference.

We are.
>>
How is this going to solve anything? If I want my son circumcised I could just go to Israel and get it done. Banning it in the US won't stop the practice because you can just get it done anywhere else.
>>
>>36853340

To remove the contradiction in the law which protects girls from all forms of female circumcision (including removal and/or incision of the prepuce) but denies boys equal protection, that would also have to be banned.

Just like how an American citizen can't take her daughter to Malaysia to have her cut.
>>
>>36850143
Right on man, respect the consistent posting.
>>
>>36853382

please feel free to share this petition wherever you can

there are a little over 200 after one day, but to get anywhere near 100,000 in time, this rate needs to be ramped up exponentially.
>>
>>36850143
I actually like that my parents circumcised me, foreskin is fucking gross and French
>>
File: DK393j9jf339kdfDN3g.jpg (74KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
DK393j9jf339kdfDN3g.jpg
74KB, 640x640px
>>36853530

Good for you, but a lot of other cut men don't like it and feel that it is circumcision, not foreskin, which is gross.

That's why it shouldn't be forced on a child without his consent. It's an irreversible organ theft, and if you don't like it, you're stuck with it until you die. That is wrong.
>>
>>36853379
So I can't bring my newborn son to Israel after he's born I don't understand how the law would prevent me from bringing my own son overseas.
>>
>>36850143
Women will never care and guys will call you fags. Oh, and jew lawyers will never let you win. Sucks, but that's how it is.
>>
>>36853740
Those lawyers are definitely the biggest threat.
>>
>>36853722

No law is possible to enforce perfectly, 100% of the time.

Granting boys the same protection they are due under the 14th Amendment would at least remove the contradiction in law and discourage all but the most adamant.
>>
File: 82535321665.png (357KB, 485x702px) Image search: [Google]
82535321665.png
357KB, 485x702px
>>36853740

>Women wiII never care
and guys will call you fags
>>
>>36853938

>and guys will call you fags

I really could not care less about that.
>>
>>36850172
that's not how religious freedom works buddy. Religious freedom guarantees that special laws targeting a certain faith can't be passed.

If we say it's illegal for Jews to get circumcised, that's unconstitutional.

If we say that it's illegal to circumcise an infant for non-medical reasons, that is constitutional.
>>
let's keep this thread going please

already got nearly 300 signatures so far
>>
I signed. I wish I wasn't circumcised
>>
>>36850347
I will never not be MAD AS FUCK that my dick got butchered and that my parents allowed it.
>>
>>36855206

Thank you kindly. Please try to share this petition with your friends.
>>
>>36855231
On it already.
Cheese
>>
I find much of this a little cringy. I was personally circumcised due to an accident when I was older, so I could remember going to the ER, and I will never do such a thing to my son, but really we need to be a little more tactful and not go full SJW
>>
>>36850172

Abortion escapes religious freedom, so this can too you fucking JEW. Also, signed.
>>
File: file.png (56KB, 1708x673px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
56KB, 1708x673px
Lol
they dont give a shit about your silly petitions.
>>
>>36850347
t. cutfag desperately trying to deny that he got mutilated
>>
>>36850143
>that face
>if
>>
Why would you want this?
If you were circumcised, then you should want to keep it legal so it's not unfair that you got your dick chopped but the next generation did it just because they were born later.

If you weren't, you'd want that advantage over the poor fuckers that get their dick cut.
>>
>>36855426

There are many ways to protest. The Bloodstained Men have been a tremendous force for good and have stopped many babies from getting cut.

Their methods are effective. Sometimes you need people who don't care about being seen as "cringey".
>>
>>36855645

Maybe because I'm not a spiteful sociopathic asshole?
>>
File: Absolutely Haram.jpg (56KB, 544x468px) Image search: [Google]
Absolutely Haram.jpg
56KB, 544x468px
>>36850143
I'd be suspicious of anything co-opted by purple haired SJWs, the types that carry signs like that.
>>
>>36855528
If we get 100k they have to at least respond, and it will get a lot of media coverage. 100k isn't that much when you consider how many people are on 4chan.
Go sign it
>>
File: 1477961152878.jpg (175KB, 1328x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1477961152878.jpg
175KB, 1328x1080px
>>36853642
if I krylon my crotch do I get a cute gf? These bloodboys might be on to something...
>>
Bump
This would be /pol/s greatest achievment, people doubt you, that your glory days are over.
Prove them wrong /pol/!!!
>>
>>36855722
This. They don't care about men, they are pushing an agenda.
>>
>>36855822

You're on /r9k/. The /pol/ circumcision thread is this way.

>>>/pol/124594130
>>
>>36855906

An "agenda" to stop boys from getting needlessly maimed is an "agenda" I can stand behind.
>>
File: 1491004790344.gif (5KB, 569x510px) Image search: [Google]
1491004790344.gif
5KB, 569x510px
>>36855937
Wow, its been a late night I look like a fucking idiot. Fucking multi tabbing, Kill me now desu
>>
>>36850255
Keep at it man, you'll at least get some of the function of an intact penis back, and there are products like bio-oil etc that can break down scar tissue somewhat.

>>36850788
George Clinton doesn't look so good these days.

>>36851063
>They're misled about what was actually done
interseting you should bring that up, since circumcision used in the Abrahamic times as an identifying mark for God's people was actually a small nick that removed very little from the foreskin and the glans was still covered by the foreskin.
There was actually a reasoning behing it being done on the 8th day, I vaguely remember it being something to do with vitamin K and clotting factors being at their peak in the 8th day of a baby's life.

Legit interesting stuff, not sure how it became the perverse procedure it is now though; maybe someone can chime in.

>>36855528
There's an element of this for sure. If you want something changed, get involved in local politics: talk to your state representatives, express your concerns and show that the people want it to stop and you'll get somewhere.

If a couple of states banned the procedure for non-medical and non-elective cases, it would set a huge cultural and legal precedent across the country.

That's how things get done, sometimes petitions can work though, but physical petitions always carry more weight.
>>
>>36856067

Don't feel bad. You gave me a laugh at least.
>>
>>36850143
You are dumb OP

Normies are too fucking bias and stupid to understand genital mutilation makes you cucked

In high school I literally got bullied for not being circumcised. I just laughed at them and called them Schlomo and their cheeks got cherry red and the shit talked continued
>>
>>36855684
That's just stupid. You want all the advantage you can get.

It's kinda like being a cuck, even. Fighting for other people's dicks. Fucking retarded.

It's fine if you're gay I guess.
>>
>>36856182

Things are changing. Intactivism is starting to go mainstream and more and more celebrities are coming out and saying either that they resent having been circumcised or are glad they weren't.

http://www.circumstitions.com/resent-celebs.html

If this petition gets big enough to get a response it might be featured on the news and reach hundreds of thousands of viewers who might not have even thought about it.
>>
>>36856227

I'm not in life to get one over on others at any cost, and I don't see myself in competition with babies decades younger than me, anon.

Not everyone is much like you at all.
>>
>>36855822
WE CAN DO IT /POL/!!!
>>
-comparing circumcision to Female Genital Mutilation...

Ummmm... Can you just... Not? Okay?
>>
>>36856383
They both rob the genitals of normal function and can cause medical complications, so they're both legitimate issues.
>>
>>36856582
No, sweetie, that's not how it works. Men don't get to decide this.
>>
The worst part about this is what has been already stated: it's a far left feminist swamp witch issue and you guys are tripping over your stump dicks to jump on board.

This will not be the thing that finally gets you laid.
>>
File: 1464838389290.jpg (91KB, 583x851px) Image search: [Google]
1464838389290.jpg
91KB, 583x851px
>>36856643
>men don't get to decide if they want a part their dick chopped off

stop
>>
>>36856383
>Not knowing that FGM isn't limited to clit removal
Lots of other types of FGM that are actually LESS harmful than MGM but after still illegal
>>
File: 5654645.png (284KB, 479x483px) Image search: [Google]
5654645.png
284KB, 479x483px
>>36856383

http://euromind.global/brian-d-earp-and-rebecca-steinfeld/?lang=en
>>
>>36856709

It's not about me getting laid. It's about stopping boys from being mutilated and ending the blatant contradiction in the law that allows this to happen on such a massive scale.
>>
File: Made Difference.png (9KB, 475x72px) Image search: [Google]
Made Difference.png
9KB, 475x72px
Going to bump. Keep this thread going please.
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.