[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I got on vacation or should I buy Dark Souls 3?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 1492534599766.jpg (882KB, 1300x1005px) Image search: [Google]
1492534599766.jpg
882KB, 1300x1005px
Should I got on vacation or should I buy Dark Souls 3?
>>
Dark souls is pretty disappointing.

Buy dragon age inquisition instead.

Get the GotY version.
>>
DS3 is the worst souls game
Still better than any Dragon Age though
Get Nier instead
>>
>>36849865

False and incorrect.

Such pleb taste.
>>
>>36849884
Be honest, you only like dragon age because it lets you have a waifu, same reason every other pleb like bioware games
>>
>>36849939

No. I tried to date that dwarven scout girl in inquisition, never got anywhere.

And I was excited to get morrigan in the keep, but that too never got anywhere.

I did enjoy however, blowing everyone up with my rogue archer and crafting my own gear for my whole party.

And Dragon slaying.

I'm about to buy the DLC because I really want to see the deep roads for inquisition.

And it has quality party banter, non-romantic.

You can get the base game for $14 if you're cautious, that's what I did.
>>
>>36849865
DS3 is objectively the best souls game though, you just don't remember the previous games well enough
>>
>>36850116
To me Dark Souls 3 borrows a little bit too much from Dark Souls 1, I just want to play it because I love those depressing worlds that are ruined and apocalyptic.
>>
File: reddit spacing.jpg (34KB, 617x581px) Image search: [Google]
reddit spacing.jpg
34KB, 617x581px
Vacation
>>36850084
What a brilliantly written post. Everything from the content to the format is top notch!
>>
File: 1401647729405.jpg (23KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1401647729405.jpg
23KB, 640x480px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9HNKbjxstk
>>
>>36850556
Fuck off.

I love to hit Enter after every complete thought.

It feels so concise and to the point.
>>
Vacations are expensive and eventually come to an end. DS3 you can find cheap somewhere and can have fun with it for months.
>>36849865
Dark Souls 2 is the worst Souls game. DS3 is actually pretty good. My third favorite FromSoft game right after Bloodborne and DS1.
>>
Buy DS3 only if you've already played DS1, and whatever you do, dont buy DS2. Shittiest one in the series imo.
>>
File: Disappointed.jpg (139KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Disappointed.jpg
139KB, 480x360px
>>36850878
This summer is gonna be a long one.
>>
>>36849764
Both of these are garbage.
Buy something that isn't a meme game
>>
>>36850924
I've been here for 7 years.

My IQ is 132

Only a genius types like me.
>>
I'm playing ds3 for the first time now it's pretty fun idk why it's supposed to be hard it's only as hard as you make it.
>>
>>36850878
>it feels
You talk like a woman.
Also, notice how I hit Enter but don't leave a huge space between lines?
>>
>>36850936
>my IQ IS 132
fucking lel my dude, I have literally the same and I'm not fucking genius
>>
>>36850936
Mine is 130 something too
>>
just play mount and blade warband
>>
>>36851097
There you go,

typing like me

>>36851062
>I'm not a fucking genius

Yet you are. You're in denial
Commoners can't come close to our superior intelligence.
>>
>>36851141
Shut the fuck up and stop doublespacing you little whore.
>>
>>36851165
Make me

I bet you can't
>>
>>36851165
This seems to make you mad.

Why?
>>
>>36849709
Buy video game and sit at home playing it. Trust me, it'll feel better. Vacations tend to create nothing but stress.

Normies romanticize them, but really sitting on a cramped plane for 12 hours, jet lag, feeling obligated to actively do stuff constantly to "not waste the time" isn't very relaxing or fun while you're actually in the moment.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.