[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Addicted to Counting Surveillance Cameras

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: camera.png (361KB, 1014x616px) Image search: [Google]
camera.png
361KB, 1014x616px
I need help robots.

I can't stop counting surveillance cameras. I'm fucking addicted to finding all the cameras in a certain location and spend hours upon hours per day looking. This game sucks, but I can't stop.

>Captcha: Select all the Security Cameras
>>
>>36849032
Is it a compulsion or do you have a reason?
>>
>>36849032
travel to london, they have a lot of cameras there!
>>
>>36849032
Gouge your eyes out. Works every time
>>
>>36849051
It's kind of an ongoing thing. There was this city that I usually visit that reported the installation of about 40 cameras, and I wanted to find all of them in order to exploit the public surveillance of civilians, and to make myself feel powerful. I've found nearly all of them, but continue to look for the remaining 2. I've searched through other towns as well, constructing camera maps. It feels good to find all of them, but when you can't, it's like hell. It bothers me that many cities are so low-key about it, especially when many stores set up their own cameras, cities have to exhibit the authority, which in public property I believe it is morally wrong.
>>
why cant you just leave me alone?
>>
This happens after you play too many games of seige
>>
>>36849059
Fuck London. I'd probably give myself a seizure trying to count all the cameras. I'm never going to go there, nor New York. It's overwhelming when public authority records everything.
>>
>>36849141
>about 40 cameras
You probably found them all bud
obsession over
>>
>>36849032
Is this real autism?
This original, fuck you robot
>>
>>36849188
There were 43 installed. I only found 41. It's an obsession that won't go away
>>
what do i have to do to get you to leave me alone? how are you even monitoring me to find this out?
>>
>>36849270
What do you mean? You are the conglomerate of 43 cameras situated in a central location? Nice LARPing.

English isn't my main language BTW
>>
Welp, I suppose that I have autism.
>>
>>36849032
Start making a database with location, type, angle etc and share it with your follow robots. This could be greatly useful.
>>
>>36849603
How can I do that? And would other robots be interested in finding the remaining two cameras?
>>
>>36849678
Make a map and find uncovered areas. Then go to those areas and look around. The last 2 cameras might be covering those spots from somewhere.
>>
>>36849678
you can probably make an iphone app out of it and cash in
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.