[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me yesterday >trying to open an interdimensional nexus

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0271.jpg (44KB, 400x396px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0271.jpg
44KB, 400x396px
>be me yesterday
>trying to open an interdimensional nexus to bring demons into our world to destroy it
>grab dog to use as a sacrifice
>he starts barking
>mom runs into the room and sees me hunched over the floor holding a knife to my dogs neck
>she's threatening to kick me out if I don't go to a psychiatrist
I actually need your guys' help with this one
>>
The sad part is that you retards will actually fall for this bait

God I hate this board
>>
>>36848324

Show us some proof of your demons first. Also, even if that was true, why the fuck should we help you? You basically want to kill us all.
>>
>>36848324
you have to use a goat or pig you fucking retard. dogs dont work.
>>
>>36848324
What the fuck, you freak.
People who abuse animals should be locked-up and kept in a medically-induced coma.

Seriously, what is wrong with you?
I'd kick your ass if I saw you doing this to a dog.
>>
>>36848353
>Shit like this even gets posted
I love this board
>>
>>36848467
My mom said I have psychosis or something
>>
>>36848353
Do you also scream at the TV that some retards will actually fall for this bait and think that NCIS is real?

you are so autistic
>>
>>36848467
I think we spoke about animal abuse already? Animals aren't important to human survival, and unless you prove that an absolute system of morals exists, there is no point in prohibiting animal abuse or bestiality.
>>
>>36848595

Are you familiar with the Munchhausen trilemma?
>>
>>36848646

No, enlighten me. fuck orig i hate captcha
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.