[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have discord full of IRL mates I've been playing games

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: WHY GOD.jpg (94KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
WHY GOD.jpg
94KB, 601x508px
>have discord full of IRL mates I've been playing games with for years
>close like brothers and have been since we were young boys
>I add a girl to it recently, before I knew she was a girl
>turns out to be my type
>can feel myself beginning to like her
>suspect that my bros aren't (but I know I would be jealous if they did), she private messages me over them and little shit like that

what have I done

more importantly what do I do
>>
is this about mamimi? xx
original
>>
Remove her from the group.
>>
Congratulations faggot, you ruined your discord. You should be ashamed of yourself
>>
You're beginning to like her because you're a under-age beta orbiting idiot who hasn't learned his lesson on females.

But you wont listen to anything said on here because your new to this and you have hope, hope that will be your undoing.

Protip: Get use to being a loner because you're going to lose your friends and the female.
>>
>>36848176
no, her username doesn't start with an M

>>36848210
but I don't want to, and neither does anyone else

>>36848235
I am

>>36848301
not underage mate, you seem angry. maybe hope isn't bad after all if it means I don't end up like you.
>>
Op, if you dont want to lose those fun times and memories remove that consuming taint that is a female from your group asap. Same thing happened to my wow guild, get rid before anyone gets too attached. If they do, god save you anon
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.