[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> doing assignment in library > the guys whom I rarely

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: fae.jpg (21KB, 600x630px) Image search: [Google]
fae.jpg
21KB, 600x630px
> doing assignment in library
> the guys whom I rarely talk are sitting near
> they check each others solutions
> I am struggled to to a task
> ask them to show me how to do it
> they look at me like shit
> "brah, just google it, brah"
Uni was a mistake, not committing suicide today was a mistake.
>>
If they can't explain it to the point where they just say "google it" then they obviously don't know it well enough in which case googling it would've been the best thing to do
>>
>>36847562
I saw it was completely done in their papers. And they didn't said "I dont know, google it", they said "google it" in a same way you say "fuck off".
>>
Did you then reply, "Fuck you"

how did you respond?
>>
>>36847686
Just went away, oibviously.
>>
Im considering Uni after A Levels, should i go through with it? I enjoy almost nothing and don't want to be the autist who wasted his time in art school..
>>
>>36848016
If you are capable of making friends, they yes, otherwise it is a pure pain.
>>
File: 1492887842673s.jpg (12KB, 250x212px) Image search: [Google]
1492887842673s.jpg
12KB, 250x212px
>>36848071
I'd probably end up desperately trying to get into one along with someone else. I'd probably be told that I'll make friends but end up slacking off on work and being socially inept and living off of super noodles. Basically the only reason i have even a few friends is rightplace-righttime sorta thing ,_, might as well just leave school and live off of welfare
>>
File: 1489898236977.jpg (78KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1489898236977.jpg
78KB, 657x527px
> just google it brah
> just read notes brah
> just read a book brah
> just ask a porfessor brah (said by students)
> just ask another student brah (said by a professor)
I JUST WANT A LITTLE BIT OF HELP YOU BITCHES WHY ARE YOU SO CRUEL. With my a levels I couldve been in oxbridge now, but I was baited by the meme degree.
>>
File: 1494186959448.jpg (67KB, 920x618px) Image search: [Google]
1494186959448.jpg
67KB, 920x618px
>>36848485
What course are you doing? STEM....?
>>
>>36848549
Yes, it is stem related.
>>
>>36848603
Then why don't you just google it, brah?
>>
>>36848633
>>36848549

It gets worse with the years, there are courses that don't even have books to check the material from, google wouldn't show you shit either
>>
>>36848603
Oh god you literaly got memed, if you happen to be female i pity you even more
>>
>>36848700
Ofc no, female cam ask anyone ang get any help she wants. I just cant wait for islam to take over the uk and end their privelege.
>>
>>36848633
It is longer and harder to understand.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.