[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have a ghost pepper seed stuck to my asshole

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 2.png (718KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
718KB, 900x900px
>have a ghost pepper seed stuck to my asshole
>>
Well I have an ass hole stuck to my ghost pepper seeds!
>>
Ill take the bait, how did it happen
>>
>>36846951
Put some bengay on it to cool it down
>>
>>36847093
how is this bait?

desu
>>
File: 1467248254378.png (290KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1467248254378.png
290KB, 680x680px
>>36847093
>eat ghost pepper
>shit it out
>have hairy asshole
>???
>profit!

I EAT THAT BURNING SATAN-FRUIT EVERYDAY BECAUSE IT'S ONE OF THE FEW WAYS I CAN FEEL ALIVE.

I'M EATING SOME RIGHT NOW AND BOTH MY ASSHOLE AND MY MOUTH ARE BURNING
>>
File: 15237878.png (260KB, 461x357px) Image search: [Google]
15237878.png
260KB, 461x357px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrgtFr24Lcw
>>
File: thinking-face.png (53KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
thinking-face.png
53KB, 256x256px
wait

wait wait wait

maybe they're called ghost peppers because they come back to haunt your asshole after you've eaten them and you think the burning is over?

really makes you think
>>
>>36847176
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hejweGZ-HP0
>>
File: 1493532562287.png (623KB, 1098x779px) Image search: [Google]
1493532562287.png
623KB, 1098x779px
>>36846951
>had 5 Wingstop Ghost pepper wings
>have lava-like diarrhea no later than 5 minutes after ingestion

This was a stupid idea. My asshole was a flamethrower.
>>
I ate one of those things like a cherry once.

My whole face felt like it was on fire.
>>
>>36847127

Why don't you just shave it?

It'll feel weird for a few days but then after it grows back just a little, it won't feel weird but it won't be long enough to trap anything.
>>
>be me
>fat af
>hemmoroids out the ass
>eat 3 ghost pepper chillis to impress girl at work
>metric assload of seeds (10 to be exact) get stuck in hemmoroids when using the toilet
>open box of tweezers from store
>use them to pick ghost pepper seed out of my hemmoroid asshole
>wipe them off with no water, nicely place back inside of box
>opened very cleanly and able to squeeze the opening tightly
>box looks unopened
>>
>>36848809
bruh it growing back is the worst part

dont get trapped into the shaved asshole never ending story of fucking chaos

the minute you shave it you'll enjoy a cooler asshole, clean farts, easier butt-wiping and bathroom experience

next week you'll be in terror, it will itch like a mother fucker and pray to god your not in a social situation when it does

then you have to shave it to end the itching, and now your trapped in a cycle that never ends

do yourself a favor and dont shave your asshole, or just use clippers with a guard and dont go down to the skin

and dont thank me because youll never know how right i am if you heed my advice
>>
>>36849093
different anon but i have never understood this complaint??? i have shaved my asshole countless times and the regrowth has never been as bothersome as described here? what is wrong with me?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.