[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A true femanon thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: images.jpg (29KB, 344x428px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
29KB, 344x428px
ITT: Useful tips for masturbation for lonely women.
> Do you know about the frozen nail polish one?
Pls, penetration out, protect your maiden femanon heart.
>>
grills masturbate? why not just text chad? I know you roastie sluts are dumb but surely you're not that dumb
>>
>>36846727
> Implying men are able to make women orgasm.
You are the dumb one.
>>
>>36846573
>Useful tips for masturbation for lonely women
buy a sex toy, get a dildo or, if you're afraid of penetration, a vibrator, stick it on your clit
one of the variable-speed ones stops you from overstimulation like the cheap ones
>>
>>36846913
You fags have no imagination, for real...
>>
Female robots/anons DO NOT EXIST. ROBOTS DON'T FALL FOR THIS BAIT THREAD.
>>
>>36846962
bi, not lez lol
if you want to get off fast and lots it's the easiest way
>>
>>36846573
just make a tinder and get one of 200 different willing men to do it for you
>>
>>36846894
So then whats even the point in women being able to have orgasms? Evolution didn't create orgasms for us to masturbate. Evolution created orgasms so we would feel inclined to reproduce.
Dumb roastie is dumb.
>>
>>36846894
you've obviously been dealing with beta boys or dicklets, most guys know the process

>step one: lick clit
>>
>buy champange
>put top into vagoo
>jump down elevator shaft
>>
>>36846982
CAW CAW CAW CAW

>>36847007
Im talking about orgasm you stupid fag. It's not about getting a date. For fuck sake, how can men be so clueless?
>>
>>36847017
SAID THE NIGGA THAT SPEND HALF IR HIS DAY JERKING OFF.
If this is really what you think then you should cut your balls off, useless cunt.
>>
>>36847116
do you realize that had nothing to do with what he said?
>>
>>36847067
Fucking normie whore get off my board already.
>>
>>36847116
I wasn't talking about what I do personally. I was talking about the ways our bodies are made. If I do not have sex, then yeah, I am not doing what evolution planned for me, but that has nothing to do with what I said.
>>
Daily reminder to sge/or rprt any of the following threads:
femanon(s)
fembot(s)
traps
lgbt
any normanfag type of threads
>>
>>36846573
>frozen nailpolish
elaborate. i'm ovulating and tired of using the old perfume bottle
>>
gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

how the fuck was that not original
>>
File: 1493217860608.jpg (1MB, 2048x3088px) Image search: [Google]
1493217860608.jpg
1MB, 2048x3088px
bump im having a masturbatory evening tonight and im fresh out of ideas
>>
>>36847116
>brings up virginity or masturbation tendencies as a retort
How fucking stupid are you? I'm being completely serious here. In what fucking world do you think bringing up someone's sexual preferences in a conversation about stimulation and the purpose for orgasms is relevant?

Fuck me I didn't believe the meme that women are stupid, but you are fucking making the case.
>>
File: 1489901908232.png (42KB, 337x339px) Image search: [Google]
1489901908232.png
42KB, 337x339px
>>36847908
not her but if you really thought >>36846894 was meant seriously im sorry but thats pretty dumb of your part
how new are you if you cant tell shitposting or are you literally autistic and cant tell sarcasm if thats the case i legit feels sorry for you though
>>
>>36848424
feel*

ororor
>>
>true femanon
>posts about masturbation

you bring shame upon femanons
>>
>>36846894
I've heard variants of this many times. Normally indicating that penetration isn't that pleasurable to begin with. I wonder, why do women have so much casual sex then?

For example:
>the other day in class I overhear some normies talking loud
>one of the girls says on the weekend she couldn't drink because she's taking meds
>so she spent her time observing with interest people around her while in the club
>describes several acts of degeneracy, people laugh out loud. one of them was she saw a girl in the toilets, with her clothes down her knees, getting fucked

Why would you agree to having intercourse with a stranger if you aren't feeling that much pleasure?
>>
>>36848612
its not about the sex, its about the attention and feeling desired
are you stupid ? everyone knows woman hate sex
>>
>>36846962
what are more imaginative ways? im no femanon but i would have suggested the same things
>>
File: Screenshot_20170506-082917.jpg (378KB, 978x978px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170506-082917.jpg
378KB, 978x978px
>tfw a fat slob
>tfw no one will ever want to dick me
>not even my dragon dildo

Kill me ;_;
>>
>>36848794
im pretty sure ive seen you on collarspace where you said youre trans
>>
File: 1487717797269.jpg (78KB, 668x1103px) Image search: [Google]
1487717797269.jpg
78KB, 668x1103px
When I have sexual intercourse women use to call me "god" and for now it's been fucking with my head enough, I feel it's largely overkill as I am not muscular or anything and I have a small dick.
Due to this and to women being in weird stuff real quick I can't help but wonder:

When is it acceptable for a girl to drop awkward ego boosts after sex? For what purpose?
Now I've became afraid of sex and cannot answer positively to females showing interest in me.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.