[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else here just fucking despise sunny or """beautiful"""

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: 1491011432847.png (227KB, 635x661px) Image search: [Google]
1491011432847.png
227KB, 635x661px
They always depress the absolute shit out of me, making me irritable and grumpy and just generally miserable. I can only tolerate rain and dark dark overcast days. Anyone else here like this? What's the reason for it? Is it just the ol 'tism acting up or what?
>>
no i go to the beach quite often
>>
>>36845886
Shutting the blinds 24/7.
Fuck sunlight, I just take the vitamins.
>>
>>36845886

I prefer it when it's raining really badly, the sound of rain hitting against my windows is soothing making everything 2x more comfy.

Also it's great knowing normies are most likely complaining and having a bad time.
>>
>>36845886
i'd say you subconciously linked bad memeories with sunny days and feel like that cuz sunny days reminds you somehow of those bad memories/events while dark or rain days are not linked to them.
im not an expert tho....
>>
I think you're in a bad mood so often that the sun's ability to cheer you up fails, and so it frustrates you.

Also maybe when the sun is out you know that most people are going to be cheered up, and so you cant connect with them bc your mood is so different
>>
>>36845886
Eeyore, is that you?
>>
>>36846097
I just hate sun and good weather because I know other people are outside havin fun and I'm not welcome.
>>
I don't hate sun

I hate warm days with sun because I know normies are outside having fun and im sitting inside like a sad goofball.

That's why I love rain and cold winter. Cold winter day with sun is the best because the view is great and normies are still freezing inside
>>
>>36845886
I love rainy and cloudy days, the sunlight hurts my eyes and it is too hot
>>
>>36845886
I'm from Arizona so I always appreciate overcast or cloudy days. Hearing people talk about how much they enjoy sunny days here has always been baffling to me.
>>
>>36845886
>sunny
>sunny means it's warm
>warm means there's normies out
>can't enjoy being outside
>have to stay inside to be content

Can't forget how the sun is blinding and makes me sweat. I'll just stick to my controlled environment
>>
>>36845886
Bright sunlight makes me sneeze.
Supposedly that's a sign that you're an ubermensch
>>
File: 43432432342.jpg (215KB, 550x449px) Image search: [Google]
43432432342.jpg
215KB, 550x449px
Hot summer days remind me of when I used to sit inside all day during the school summer holidays playing vidya with """friends""" that I used to speak to on steam and teamspeak, 23 now and the ride never ends.

need a job tbqh.
>>
Yeah, and my curtains dont block out the sun entirely so i have to layer bedsheets ontop of them.

I just want my room to be pitch dark all the time for optimal computer use.
>>
File: angry_pepe.jpg (40KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
angry_pepe.jpg
40KB, 900x900px
Yes because when it's hot I can't walk 10 minutes in any direction without sweating heavily. Then once I'm sweating I won't stop for about 10 minutes even though I might be in a shop where it's cooler than outside so I look like a fucking freak standing sweating like I've ran a marathon.

I really fucking hate summer and I have 4 months of this shit to tolerate before it gets cool again.
>>
>>36846230
>live in maryland
>tfw it never got below freezing this winter
>was in the 60s in february
>won't be cold for at least another 5 months

If we don't get a blizzard next winter I swear I'm moving north.
>>
>>36845886
damn op this is almost as cringe as "i dont listen to music"
>>
>>36846340

Honestly anon I'm considering buying one of those ice gel packs and strapping it to myself under my tshirt
>>
Hate sunlight. Hate heat.

These things are for people who aren't self-reliant and who rely on over-stimulation to distract them from independent thought and the harsh realities of life.

If you're cold, it is up to you to keep adding as many layers as necessary until you are content.

If you're hot, you can only remove a certain number of layers and even then you're likely still very hot.

Heat is degenerate and disgusting.
>>
>>36846340
Fuck winter. Shit sucks.
>>
Only fatties hate summer.
>>
>>36845886
I like rain before people aren't outside making noise.
>>
>>36845886
you guys sure do go through a lot of mental gymnastics to justify your laziness
>>
>>36845886
overcast day
>nobody outside
>generally quiet
>comfy hoodies and blankets
>few distractions if I'm trying to do something

sunny days
>normies literally everywhere
>blasting pop music
>can't even go outside to smoke a cigarette without getting the evil eye
>can't concnetrate on shit over edm remixes of biggie smalls
>anxiety overload, so I have to shut the windows and crank my fan to turbo mode to drown out the bullshit
>>
>>36845886
>Does anyone else here just fucking despise sunny or """beautiful""" days?

It was during adolescence that I grew to hate sunlight. When I was a child I loved bright days spent playing with friends or exploring the forest.

As I left childhood, I found myself leaving the daylight as well. Those old friends were slowly becoming men and, being a repulsive ghoul, I was unable to follow them. Rather than being a source of joy, the light served to illumine my ugliness. The mirror is only a curse to the monster when there is sufficient light reflecting off of it. So I commended myself to the dark places where light couldn't reach. Mirrors became sheets of jet that reflected nothing but vague images, silhouettes faint enough for one to forget, if only briefly, the hideousness of the thing hinted at by them. One of the variations upon the myth of the vampire is that it despises mirrors not because it offers no reflection but, rather, because it shows the revenant what it truly is: an emaciated, rapacious corpse that can't participate in life naturally and only pretends to be otherwise by stealing vitality from actual human beings.

Stepping into the daylight to commute to work felt tantamount to trespassing into a world I had no right to. Watching the healthy and happy illumined by it, my sentiment was confirmed. The daylight world was theirs rather than mine, and my presence within in it did nothing but stain its beauty. There's a reason why people tour the carnival sideshow in the dead of night, their adventure lit by the gaudy glow of neon bulbs. To see an abomination beneath the sun would corrupt every ray of light touching the monster's repulsive form. Darkness is the element to which ugliness belongs, and for the ghoul to walk under the sun is the greatest blasphemy such a thing could commit against it. Were it given the option, I have no doubt the sun would rather fall from the sky than shine upon the revolting things that belong in the dark.
>>
>bright sunny day
>uncomfortably bright, can't open both eyes outside without getting a headache
>uncomfortably hot from now until October
>stench of hot sweat from other people fills the air
>bugs fucking everywhere outside
>no nice overcast day where you can actually see outside
>no nice fresh scent or soothing noise from the rain
>not comfortably cool
Once again normal fags are wrong about the world
>>
>>36849392
Leave it to anon to turn a simple question answer into something so poetic and full of emotion. Society is a cruel being, harboring harsh views of what is acceptable and what isn't. Without it, you'd probably still be that happy person frolicking in the forest. But this world only wishes to make the beautiful adored and the ugly banished.

In short, fuck this shitty world, anon didn't deserve this hell.
>>
>>36845886
Yep, as soon as it's sunny:
>the street below me is filled with little kids screaming their lungs out like they're being put trough a meat-grinder
>people leave their windows open and blast shitty music
>scooter and motorbike fags drive up and down the neighborhood with exhaust designed to make as much noise as possible
>gypsies, druggies and other scum hang out on every corner
>old people go for endless walks at snail paces blocking up foot traffic
>dogs endlessly barking
>tourist everywhere

Fucking hate all that shit, this winter was goat: -30degrees most of january - stay out to long and you literally die, 2m of snow. I don't get why people in places like northern scandinavia are so fucking depressed - i'd move there in a heartbeat.
>>
I don't mind it that much when it's sunny (much prefer winter though tbqh), but what depresses me is knowing and seeing everyone outside having fun while I could never be a part of that if I tried. It also gets me pissed seeing all the sluts in their slutwear and know that I'm branded a pervert if caught looking because I'm not a Chad.

The only decent thing I like about the summer months are the very early mornings where it's light at around 4am. Going for walks around that time is beautiful because everyone is still asleep and all that can be heard are the birds chirping. It's not so nice however if I'm up late and it starts getting light before I head off to bed.
>>
to hell with the sun. The only thing that gives me solace is knowing that everyone has to die, and leave their loved one's behind. By having nobody to love, I'm ahead of the game. I'm the real winner here.
>>
File: gondola-picnic.jpg (182KB, 645x909px) Image search: [Google]
gondola-picnic.jpg
182KB, 645x909px
>>36845886
Sunny days are as miserable as you make them out to be. Grab a pair of sunglasses, sit by a remote tree where nobody will find you and just read a book, a manga or whatever. You can lay on the grass, look at the sky and the birds. Instead of recoiling from the sunlight, embrace it, bask in it like it was someone dear to you giving you a warm hug. Ignore the bugs. Ignore the passerbyes. If you don't hurt them, they won't hurt you. Sunny days can be as comfy as rainy days if you so choose.
>>
>>36851689
i'm way to anxious to sit outside alone, I feel weird when people see me.
>>
>>36851795
Just tell yourself they're envying you. You're all relaxed and comfy, and they're probably drowning in their normie problems.
Having something to read also helps so that you don't notice them. Or find another tree.
>>
I have acne on my face, neck, back and behind the ears. Sunny days basically make my disgusting skin 100 times easier to notice. I fucking it. It also makes me sweat a lot and it's all fucking miserable.

Worst part: I live in debtland and rain/overcast here is fucking rare even during the winter. I have D3 vitamin deficiency because I never leave the room in sunny days.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.