[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dumb mean mom

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: Screenshot_20170427-144237.jpg (393KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170427-144237.jpg
393KB, 1080x1920px
>tfw mom is forcing me to go to my stupid roastie cousin's wedding in New york.

Reeeeeeee I want to stay home and play Bloodborne. What should I do robots?
>>
People like you make me proud to be almost a normie. Your poor mother...
>>
Kill her with your katana sword.
>>
>>36845279
holy hell man what the fuck
>>
>>36845490
I can't play ps4/pc and go on 4chan in jail ! I just built a $2,100 summer pc! I want to play it.
>>
Wouldn't it be cool if this was real?
>>
>>36845279
>katana
Please explain. Do you takr the katana out with you for all social engagements?
>>
Do what I did. Go then excuse yourself to the restroom then just leave.
>>
You should suck it up for ONE DAY and support your family. I don't judge people being anxious at all but sometimes certain little milestones tou should be present, maybe you can go to a doctor see if theyll give you something brief for the fear?

As someone with no family whatsoever i envy your opportunity and it saddens me that even though you could go somehow, you would rather cast aside something i dream of having and experiencing...For Bloodborne. Take a valium, make your family happy, theyll be more relaxed with you and it pays off.
>>
>U have the katana sword to fight the fear
this must be bait surely, you aren't a real human being
>>
>>36845566
No, my mom got me one for my birthday and she tells me when I'm scared, to fight fear with my sword. Because I am always practicing with it in the house practicing moves from the witcher 3, blood borne, darksouls and I pretend im fighting fear bad guys, then an ultimate fear boss.
>>
It's fake you faggots. OP is just texting himself. Notice how the responses are timestamped at the same time or a minute after OP sent a message. All he did was text himself, delete the duplicates, and save his number as Mom.
>>
>>36845279
>me no

The point of a troll thread is to FOOL some people, not just to make snow angels in doodoo
>>
File: 2017-05-07_15.22.40.jpg (294KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-07_15.22.40.jpg
294KB, 1080x1920px
>>36845704
That's how i usually text her. Here is a random chat log its not fake you can't even text yourself>>36845689
>>
>>36845689
Just because your mom doesn't love you enough to text you as soon as she reads your texts
>>
File: Zolawasbetterthanrowett.jpg (27KB, 308x308px) Image search: [Google]
Zolawasbetterthanrowett.jpg
27KB, 308x308px
>>36845772
>Take baby please
>>
>>36845772
Wow this pic totally proves that this is the same Mom you were texting in the OP pic. It's not like you can have two different Mom contacts.
>>
>>36845772
>last messages received from Mom was Sunday (Today) at 9:08AM
>last message received in OP pic was Today (Sunday) at 2:38PM
Where's the rest of the conversation in that pic faggot? Oh wait, one is your real Mom, and the other is you texting yourself.
>>
Anyone have that picture of the boy getting everything he wanted and then being sat in the chair with the south park theme playing
>>
>>36846005
The op pic was from a few days ago.
>>
>>36845897
My mom calls our dog "baby" and treats him like a baby child.
>>
File: foxi-lumi-final-001.jpg (173KB, 720x900px) Image search: [Google]
foxi-lumi-final-001.jpg
173KB, 720x900px
While it is comforting to believe OP is not really texting his mom, I trust that he really, truly is.

OP, I want you to know I am here for you. I love you, OP. I want to kiss you and touch you and do all sorts of lewd, physical things with you. Please, please just give me a chance. I want all of you, and it would mean the world for me to just know that you wanted at least some of me back.

Sincerely,
a pal ;)
>>
>>36845279
>REEEEEEEEEEE
I found this funnier than I should have.
>>
>>36846486
Leave me a lone lewdposter
>>
>>36845279
Post pic of your Mom. She sounds like she'd let a guy do anything to her.
>>
We will never get to experience the life and times of tupperware bro again.
>>
File: Jar Jar Binks.jpg (81KB, 1140x712px) Image search: [Google]
Jar Jar Binks.jpg
81KB, 1140x712px
>me will freak and cry
>me no want to go

OP is this you?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.